supersaver

Author Topic: I found a scammer, know this girl?  (Read 2607 times)

coldsnap

• Topic Author
I found a scammer, know this girl?
«: November 08, 2007, 02:29:51 PM»
diasuka, a freind of mine was scammed and lost her tygard ferrian to this girl. The freind of mine is cloud95 but she couldent contact diasuka after this had happened to wouldent reply to her whispers so i tryd she was talking to me! but everytime i asked her something she made u another excuse! ill post loggs if you need them, but be warned about diasuka

Offline Hyorin

«Reply #1: November 08, 2007, 03:03:12 PM»
what exactly happened? logs would help.

coldsnap

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: November 08, 2007, 03:23:08 PM»
im still talking to her about it, and shes obviously verry upset about it..its hard talking to her about it whens shes in this state ill get logs off her

Offline Glory

«Reply #3: November 08, 2007, 03:31:47 PM»
I'm confused about the topic, you say Diasuka was scamed, but then you say to look out for her?
I don't use this website much.

coldsnap

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: November 08, 2007, 03:33:09 PM»
Diasuka is the scammer, cloud is the victim

Fengo

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: November 08, 2007, 03:37:48 PM»
diasuka, a freind of mine was scammed

If you want to tell us something, then explain it good, cause this is really confusing.

coldsnap

• Topic Author
«Reply #6: November 08, 2007, 04:19:49 PM»
ill try well i was waling by and cloud happenes to be close freinds with someone i know and she was all upset i went over and she was saying she lost her tygard ferrian, and it was scammed out of her and all she told me a vit more and i saw theyre converstion no matter how much she tried diasuka wouldent reply ti her whispers so i decided to give it a shot i whispered to dia and she kept making up different excuses everytime i asked her something cloud had nothing left after this and dia was using the tygard at the time we tried talking to her  saying it was a misake and that she cant give it back or anything

Offline Kratos

«Reply #7: November 08, 2007, 04:46:18 PM»
okay, first of all, its REALLY hard to understand with all of the typos and that you're pushing it all into one long sentence.

second of all, how did your friend 'lose' the tygard ferian? i mean, were they supposed to trade, did she 'accidentally' gift it? what happened?

and lastly, she CANT give it back if it was just given to her, theres a certain time you have to wait.

there is a difference between an accidental trade/gift and a scam, as well.

please clarify more.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #8: November 08, 2007, 06:05:45 PM»
Quote from: "Tan"
okay, first of all, its REALLY hard to understand with all of the typos and that you're pushing it all into one long sentence.

second of all, how did your friend 'lose' the tygard ferian? i mean, were they supposed to trade, did she 'accidentally' gift it? what happened?

and lastly, she CANT give it back if it was just given to her, theres a certain time you have to wait.

there is a difference between an accidental trade/gift and a scam, as well.

please clarify more.

Seconded. If you're going to try to explain something, talk like an adult, please. It's very hard to read what you're saying, let alone understand what's going on at all.

Offline Sync

«Reply #9: November 08, 2007, 06:08:19 PM»
soo, lemee get this straight

you were just walking by and saw your friend whining about a ferian

how did daisuka even get it? gift? secure trade? either way, it honestly seems like your friend's fault unless the person canceled what she gave them for it or something

Offline Blair

«Reply #10: November 10, 2007, 05:54:27 PM»
Quote from: "Sana"
soo, lemee get this straight

you were just walking by and saw your friend whining about a ferian

how did daisuka even get it? gift? secure trade? either way, it honestly seems like your friend's fault unless the person canceled what she gave them for it or something

Agreed, and also, I have no clue what in hell you're saying.
R.I.P. Samuel Richard Ernest; July 13, 1986 - October 3, 2008.

Offline Glory

«Reply #11: November 10, 2007, 05:58:33 PM»
Lets wait till Coldsnap fixes this if she ever does.
Otherwise i think we all made the point that we dont understand what she is reporting and thus we cant help her with it.
I don't use this website much.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #12: November 14, 2007, 09:01:52 AM»
Quote from: "Miza"
ill try well i was waling by and cloud happenes to be close freinds with someone i know and she was all upset i went over and she was saying she lost her tygard ferrian, and it was scammed out of her and all she told me a vit more and i saw theyre converstion no matter how much she tried diasuka wouldent reply ti her whispers so i decided to give it a shot i whispered to dia and she kept making up different excuses everytime i asked her something cloud had nothing left after this and dia was using the tygard at the time we tried talking to her saying it was a misake and that she cant give it back or anything

I'll try. Well I was walking by and Cloud happens to be close friends with someone I know and she was all upset. I went over and she was saying she lost her Tygard Ferian and that someone (Dia?) scammed it out of her, then she told me a bit more and plus I saw their conversation.

No matter how many times she tried Diasuka wouldn't reply to my friend's whispers to give the Tygard back so I decided to give it a shot. I whispered to Dia and she kept making up different excuses everytime I asked her to give the Tygard to Cloud.

Cloud had nothing after this and Dia was using the Tygard at the time, we tried talking to her saying it was a mistake but she wouldn't give it back.
[/size]

This sounds to me as if Cloud was trying to make a trade with Dia on something but ended up giving it away without anything in return, therefore with lack of knowledge Dia managed to get Cloud to enter a plain giveaway rather than a trade method.

I'm not sure but that's what I see. Either that or Cloud was trying to get Dia's Tygard in a way.

It honestly doesn't make much sense to me either. I'm leaving out detail...
[/size]

I suggest going back and figuring out who is scamming, who is not, and if there really IS a scam, before saying ANYTHING. If I'm getting this straight, Cloud had a ferian. Still unknown if they were trading or whatever. Now Diasuka has a ferian. You're not sure if Cloud is trying to scam Dia, or if Dia already scammed Cloud? Wtf?

Offline sht

«Reply #13: November 14, 2007, 07:22:38 PM»
Okay,
lets type like people instead of like top hats.
so, lets see...
Cloud got scammed of of her tygard,
Dia is the suspect/scammer.
There needs to be more evidence before before we may conitune, correct?
What was Cloud going to trade the ferian for?
Any logs, screenshots?
e-e

Offline Kat

«Reply #14: November 14, 2007, 07:57:03 PM»
rofl.
I don't see Coldsnap coming back to try and explain further, just a bunch of people trying to dissect what she said.

Maybe it was some little internet drama that worked itself out on it's own. Y'KNOW?

useless post, I guess. sorry sorry.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #15: November 14, 2007, 08:36:01 PM»
How is this thread getting any replies? All I remember is I saw the name Coldsnap in a scam thread recently and that they can't type.

Wait for Coldsnap to clarify or else just throw out this poorly-stitched thread.

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #16: November 14, 2007, 09:24:24 PM»
Read the post above.

supersaver