supersaver

Author Topic: Blue's Artist Reviews!  (Read 605 times)

Offline Blue

Blue's Artist Reviews!
«: November 07, 2007, 02:43:16 PM»
Well, I have over 40 pieces of Blue art and counting, so me thinks it's about time to pay tribute to all of the people that made pictures for me, via commissions and trades, though all those that have done free art for me will also be recognized for their awesomeness.

Commissions:

[email protected]:  A fantabulous artist!  Shadow was a very pleasant person to talk to about a new, main portrait for Blue.  She was a bit uneasy with doing any 'sexy' poses like I wanted, but she really came through for me, making one of the best portraits I've ever seen.  Shadow is extremely talented, and I think that anyone who commissions artwork or portraits from her will well get their money's worth.  I hope to commission her more someday!
Linkage

[email protected]:  I've come across a lot of artists, learning about them from furcadia, or the forums, or even just by browsing on Deviantart, but I must say that Crumbling is one of my favorite artists.  Not only is she nice and very skilled at her artwork, but she strives to help other artists with the tutorials she plans to make.  I commissioned a picture from Crumbling, and she liked the outcome so much that she added a wonderful background for me ^^  A pleasure to work with, and a total sweetheart overall.  Commission her!
Linkage

[email protected]:  Wow, this gal is great!  If you are looking for some bright, dazzling artwork, this is definitely the lady to go to.  You can take a look at her gallery and see what I mean.  I commissioned her to make a full color picture of Blue, and she definitely didn't disappoint.  Sephren is one of those artists that need to be recognized more for their obvious talent, and hopefully this review will help people see just how fantastic she is!
Linkage

[email protected]:  She is faster than a speeding bullet!  I commissioned her for a bust and got the finished piece less than 24 hours after I asked her for it!  I was so impressed with her work that I got two of my friends to commission her right after- Sen and Dulcette.  Little to say, Tek makes uber-cute artwork, so don't miss out on snagging a spot!
Linkage

[email protected]:  Xikkari is good, -very- good.  It's people like Xik that make people like me, who don't need anymore portraits, ask for them anyways.  I -love- Xik's unique way of shading and coloring, and it only took a few days before my port was done.  The prices are reasonable, and he's willing to make changes to your port if it's not exact.  Commission this one.  <3
Linkage

[email protected]:  Dude.  She's awesome.  I love her style in art, especially in how she does poses.  Hare makes something as simple as -hair- artistic.  Guys, if you know what's good for you, you commission this gal and give her lots of moolah.  She made Blue all cute-looking and sweet!  You won't be disappointed ^^
Linkage

[email protected]:  I think of everyone here, I need to recommend Nita the most.  She is a very hardworking artist, and one of the best I've ever seen.  Soon as I saw her page for commissions I *knew* I just had to commission her.  She's the first person I actually spent a reasonable amount of money on, 30 bucks to be specific, to make a sweet, loving picture of my character and her mate.  It was already sketched out in less than 24 hours.  If that isn't impressive, I don't know what is!  She worked with me all throughout the drawing and coloring process, checking to make sure if she was doing the markings right, if everything was okay, if the hair color was correct- every possible thing you can think of, she did for me.  I felt bad sometimes, when she had to go back and fix things for me, but she never complained at all, and the final product just leaves me breathless at her handywork.  I hope to someday commission her again when I have the money, but I tell you guys now that Nita is exceptional at what she does, so much that I'm paying her extra for her efforts in making such a great piece.  If you want a meaningful, beautiful picture, Nita is the one to go to.
Linkage
Her Commishy Site

Will add more later :)

supersaver