supersaver

Author Topic: Thumbs Up!  (Read 6523 times)

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«: November 06, 2007, 04:59:59 PM»
You may wonder why some people aren't in alphabetical order.. they're obviously better than everyone else. ):

I know I've forgotten some people. If you are one of them, let me know!

Alucard - Traded him Mahoro, Abel, Komugi, Asuna, Karinka, Becky, probably a few others but those are off the top of my head. Traded me Bridget and Ai. Most of the trades were for various amounts of portspaces. Although he's a tough cookie (<3) he's wonderful to trade with.

Rikki - I share alts with her and she shares hers with me. She gave me Subeta Points when I first created an account so that I wasn't such a n00b. ;-; SHE IS MY MEXICAN AMIGO. Rikki is a very trustworthy girl and if you don't know her then fuck you. #SK

Tony - He's the best, so he's up here for laughs and fucking giggles. #SO

Manga - I have yet to do a trade with Jarret (#SK).. one day I will. So for now he's up here just because he's awesome~

Amileth - Traded her Crux and Fifi, both were for spaces or GD. Although she asked me to wait a while for the spaces for Crux, she was very quick with getting them. Same goes for Fifi. She's very kind and easy to talk to.

Anna - Traded her and Tamama/Primrose the alt Soul Eater for Life Classics, portspace, and some GD. The classics came from another user, Zacharie, while the GD and portspace came from Anna. The trade went fairly quick and I'm happy the alt went to some nice Users.

Annoying/Squall Leonhart - Known her for a few years but haven't been able to do a trade with her until 2009. After losing access to an alt that was being shared with me I went on a search for a name that would suit the character design, and Annoying had that name! She traded me Syaoran for some GD. I'm very pleased with this trade since I grew attached to the name before I obtained it and I doubt another name would have suited well. She's pleasant to talk to, trustworthy, and kind.

Archive - Traded me Tokyo for a couple alts and some spaces. Knew what she want and didn't beat around the bush.

Ashlia - Traded me two Gaia letters for a portspace. Quick trade, went quite well.

Astraea - Traded her Milla for 3 gaia letters, super quick and to the point.

Beanbag/Sitara - I traded Figaro to her for a portspace and some cash via paypal. She was kind enough to find someone to buy her life tygard so that I could get cash and not GD or the tygard. Her friend (see Ook below) was the one who bought it. Pleasant to talk to and a sweet girl, I'm very happy that I was able to trade Figaro to someone who actually cares for him. (:

Blink - I sold them Myu for two pair of CFL and Truffle for some paypal. They're super quick and fun to talk to. Both trades were pleasant to do.

Cake - Traded her Sundae and Gonzo for a handful of spaces. Both trades went incredibly fast.

Castro - Returned Rabi to me, which I lost in the mass expiration and is the only alt I actually wanted back, even though she didn't have to. I would've paid to get it back.. That gesture was very sweet of her. :3

Cherry - Bought my nearly-new foxen for 7.75GD. Barely 30seconds and the trade was through~ So obviously it was a rad trade. :3

Cleg - Traded me Naota, Semen, a few others. Gave me Risa and Karen. Shared many alts with eachother. Nice girl, easy to trade with.

Confetti - Gave me Uriko. Lovelovelove.

Demi - Sold me Ayaka for 2 spaces. Wonderful to trade with and very friendly.

Dreizehn - I traded her Utena for a pair of classic wings. She was a delight to talk to and very easy to trade with. For some reason their name sounds super familiar and I feel as if I've done a trade with them in the past but unfortunately I cannot remember for what or when.

Finch - Traded me Yes for $15+15GD and it all went very well. I've done a couple trades with her back when Where banned FAM kids gos was still around and business is as much of a pleasure now as it was then. Ultra sweet girl and very trustworthy. A trader I recommend.

Gage - Traded him Sylph for 6 spaces. He's always a pleasure to trade with.

Gardenia - I commissioned her for two ports, one for Bridget and the other for Ai and she had them done in a couple days. She's a very sweet girl, a blast to talk to and her portraits aren't pricey!

Ham - Traded her Boyd for a pair of life classics. (I WILL WRITE UP AN ACTUAL REVIEW WHEN I'M NOT HALF ASLEEP)

Hateorade/Butterdogfly - Traded them my foxen that had 9months left for a portspace. Fast trade.

Hesha - Traded them Nerd and Geek for a fair amount of cash via paypal. They were kind enough to screenshot some previous transactions of theirs so that I would feel more comfortable trading. Relatively quick trade~.

Icesis - Bought my portspace for $5 via paypal. Had no problem waiting a day for it to be transferable and was kind enough to send cash first. Quick and trustworthy.

Jesus - Bought a portspace of mine for $5 via paypal and threw in another $1 to cover cover a fee. Super quick.

Julie/Hayley - Traded her Platypus for 17GD, the trade went swiftly. My most recent trade with her was for an alt I've sought after for quite awhile for a set of life wings and some spaces. She's being awesome and giving me the alt before the last half of the payment is received. Nice girl, certainly not a struggle to talk to! She's more than a pleasure to trade with --A trader everyone should have a chance to deal with.

Kelly - Traded her a portspace for 5GD. Super fast.

Kiwi/Insane - Traded him Goten, Lucca, Videl, and a space for Nabooru. Searched aaaagggess for it and he randomly offered, so major thanks to him.

Laurente/Victorian - Sold them Dieter for some paypal. She (I'm assuming) was so cool to cover the paypal fees, I didn't ask her to nor did she need to. I thought that was very sweet of her. Fab trade!

Leech - Not a alt trade! I commissioned her for a portrait for one of my alts. She had the port finished in a matter of hours after starting it and it is adorable! She's definitely someone I want to commission in the future (I seriously want a lolport for Bopeep!).

Light - I FINALLY DID A TRADE WITH HER.. Traded her Nash (not really, but I did get the pay for it) for some paypal+portspace. She's also been involved with a trade between Mauser and.. I was short 5 bucks and she was kind enough to cover that for me without asking for anything in return. She's a total sweetheart, i lav her.

Mandel - Traded her Gerudo and some other alts for some spaces. Traded me Chipp for 10GD and Sol, Ky, and Millia for some paypal. She was very kind enough to hold onto Sol, even though she said she wouldn't hold alts, while I waited for an echeck to clear. ..But due to my growing impatience I was able to deposit birthday cash and send it off. All trades done with her were quick as a flash.

Marik - Traded them Ling for 30gd. They contacted me about her back in October but haven't replied to my PM until now. This trade was incredibly fast if you ignore the six month reply. :3

Mauser - The beloved Mauser. This girl is amazing. No, seriously. She sold me Spain for a chunk of paypal (plus $5 from Light). She is a delight to trade with and not off-putting at all. She has so many names I want, siiigh.

Moni - Traded her Sota for Syrup and Mulan for Jam. She gave me Slurpee and returned Aryll to me when that crazy alt deletion happened. Ubercool.~ This girl seriously rocks my socks. I've been wanting Jam since way back when and she was so awesome to trade it for Mulan, I'm wicked happy with that trade. :3

Morgan - Traded her Parfait for her alt A.B.A, an alt I've wanted for quite some time. The trade was extremely quick, took all of 2 minutes? I'm pretty sure I've done atleast one trade with her in the past, though I cannot remember what for.. but I'm happy to be able to add her to my list of people I would trade with again. She also gave me Prussia for no reason other than to be nice~

Ook - She was the big part of the trade dealing with the alt Figaro (see Beanbag/Sitara). She bought Sitara's life tygard so that she would have cash to buy the alt.. even though she had already got a life tygard days before. She sent that money to me lickity split as soon as I made the deal with Sitara. Obviously a good friend and I hope to be able to do a trade with her in the future.

Pez - Traded her Hikari, Cory, Potato, Small, Ulala, and Tsuki, along with various amounts of spaces. Traded me Etna, Yuki and a portrait. Mega amounts of love to her for trading me two of my very wanted names.

Pif/Venus - Traded me Aya for spaces. Super quick.

Rachel - I've done several trades with and received many alts from her .. there's too many to count. She always seems to make sure you get the better deal. Quick trades, nice girl.

Ranga - Traded me Mukuro for Lame. Despite having a scam report I went ahead and did a trade with her. She was kind enough to give me Mukuro's password first and let me confirm the email and change the password before giving her Lame's. The trade went smoothly and was fairly quick. I'm happy with the outcome.

Reeve - Bought Waka from her. She was very awesome to accept my non-GD offer (which she was looking for) and I'm totally stoked about it. The trade took only a few seconds outside of PMs. I wish I could've bought another one of her alts but alas I need school stuff.

Rinoa - Traded her Leeloo, Korben, Excel Excel, Setsuka, Lacus Clyne, Melon, Harmona, Nemu, Ada, and a few others I'm sure. Traded me Furiae, Caim, Mamimi, Kiki, Lin, Priscilla, and Belial. Most trades were for digos. Fabulous trader, I never had a speck of trouble trading with her.

Robin - Traded them Thistle for a pair of butterflies (looong ago) and some other alt for a couple spaces.

Rome/Legendary - Traded me Ginger and Astrology. Did a few digo trades as well. She's incredibly trustworthy and very friendly.

Rufio - Traded them Bikini for 7GD. Very quick trade and very friendly.

Ruka - Bought Fujiko from me for $17 via paypal. Went really smooth.

Sabrina/Rive/Siran - Traded me a portspace for 5GD. She was little hard to get ahold of ingame but once I did the trade was over and done with in a matter of seconds.

Sana - Traded her Mononoke for some spaces.

Sapphirus - Traded me 80GD for my Life Kitter. And was also kind enough to trade an extra 5GD for the transfer fee. My end was 'slow' because of the confirmation waits with both orders, but other than that the trade went very well!

Shiori/Ansatsusha - Traded her my alt Gaku for a life unicorn. Although I somewhat regret this trade (I don't like unicorns..) it was a good trade. Quickquickquick.

Sibsy - Traded me Adonis, a highly wanted alt of mine, for some paypal and a portspace. I feel bad they sold it nearly $20 less than they bought it for, though. They were awesome enough to wait for me to get back from a few-day trip.

Superman - Traded me Dotta for 3 spaces and was kind enough to wait for them to be transferable. Veryvery nice.

Tamama/Primrose - I did not personally do a trade with this person but she is the one who contacted me about Soul Eater (See Anna for details). She was a delight to exchange PMs with, very sweet, and I would have loved to be able to do the trade with her.

Tolita - Traded her Llama for life butters. Wicked awesome since I needed a pair. Super fast~ like, two minutes kind of fast.

Toushin - Traded me Mulan for 4 spaces. Even let me have her before she was fully paid. Went very smooth.

Trex - Traded her Chitose for some paypal. I was in great need of some cash and she was awesome to agree to my asking price.~ I feel bad she had to trade off one of her loved alts for it but you win some and lose some!

Usada Hikaru - Traded her Usada and 2 spaces for life classics. After some 'badgering' I caved it. Went fairly quick after that. Xanon and someone else (forgot his name) were included in this trade, they're good too. :B

Variant - Traded her Lita and Tadpole for a PFL. Went well. I THINK she's the same person I got Kite from, correct me if I'm wrong.

Vincent - Traded me Zack (squeal!) for CFL and Flick, also gave him Forte. Urgh, looooooove! That's all I have to say.

Wintery/Izi - Trade me Life Classics for 50GD. Once again, it was 'slow' on my end from trading my pair to another character. Went very well, much thanks.

Yueliang - Gave me a really wanted alt of mine. I think that earns them a spot here.

Zacharie - Was involved with my trade with Anna for the alt Soul Eater. They traded me one half (life classics) of Anna's trade. Bing, bang, boom, the classics were on my alt in no time at all.

Zim - Traded me Yuuki for Blossom. Fed my VK addiction with that trade.

Alice - Commissioned her for a portrait for Bridget. She was very quick with it and was kind enough to change a few bits when it was completed. I'm very satisfied with the final result. :3
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 09:29:08 PM by Jearu »
Wanting life owl, woolie, rabben, and classics.

Offline Sync

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #1: November 06, 2007, 05:08:57 PM»
thanks 8D

Offline Zim

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #2: November 06, 2007, 05:41:26 PM»
^o^ <3!

Yes, yes, it's the right person~

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #3: November 06, 2007, 06:06:35 PM»
Huzzah! <3

Fairy

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #4: November 15, 2007, 04:01:00 PM»
Love you too  :wink:

hello123

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #5: November 15, 2007, 07:41:47 PM»

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #6: November 15, 2007, 08:22:48 PM»
Quote from: "Gage"
Love you too  :wink:
I know, right.

Quote from: "Vincent"
Thanks  :)
Yepyep. :3

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #7: December 14, 2007, 07:47:31 AM»
Added a few.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #8: December 31, 2007, 05:33:18 PM»
Updated. :O

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #9: January 18, 2008, 11:14:56 AM»
Updated.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #10: February 02, 2008, 11:09:35 PM»
Updated.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #11: February 03, 2008, 08:37:52 PM»
Updated again. :D

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #12: February 28, 2008, 04:47:31 PM»
Updated.

Offline Jess & Shaun

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #13: February 28, 2008, 06:22:19 PM»
Yaaay. My first trade review from someone. <3
P:
Jess  |  Shaun  | Golden  | Bahamut 

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #14: March 28, 2008, 01:39:00 AM»
Added Astraea~. <3

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #15: April 26, 2008, 08:13:47 PM»
Added a few.

I know I've forgotten someone that I recently traded with.. they'll make it up there once I remember. :o

Fairy

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #16: April 26, 2008, 08:19:11 PM»
You forget that I made you the best port ever.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #17: April 26, 2008, 09:45:13 PM»
That wasn't a trade, you hobo.

Added the person I forgot, Marik~.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #18: May 07, 2008, 02:57:29 AM»
Added Icesis and updated Moni. <3

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #19: May 07, 2008, 03:22:52 AM»
Added Tony.

Offline Tony

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #20: May 07, 2008, 03:30:53 AM»
Great success!

Offline Icesis

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #21: May 07, 2008, 12:50:20 PM»
<3 Thank you, :)

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #22: May 07, 2008, 03:09:00 PM»
Quote from: "Icesis"
<3 Thank you, :)
No problem, Lovely. :3

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #23: May 22, 2008, 10:37:48 PM»
Added Rufio.

Offline Jearu

Thumbs Up!
«Reply #24: July 22, 2008, 09:02:02 PM»
Added a couple.. I'm sure I forgot 12983792 people I meant to add.

supersaver