supersaver

Author Topic: Maeve's reviews. (lame title :B)  (Read 1116 times)

Tawnie

• Topic Author
Maeve's reviews. (lame title :B)
«: October 29, 2007, 06:12:13 PM»
Superman: Traded them the alt Nere. Trade went well, a bit of waiting on both of our sides. For the most part the trade was effortless, and I'd say Superman is an easy person to trade with, dependable, and honest.
Edit: Got the kitters from them too. (: All is well. :p

Kythrie: Traded them the alt Ixi. Trade was fast and effortless. I feel like Kythrie would be an easy trade with anyone and a dependable one at that.

Kaela: Traded them a life phoe for life classics. Trade went extremly well until the end. I transfered them my phoe and ss so they could transfer their classics. I thought she knew, and she made it seem like she was going to give the ss back. Wouldn't be a problem, except, my mom pays for my ss monthly, and i have no way to get in touch with her. Kaela seems unwilling to give my ss back, although i know she has the gd available. I don't really consider this person trustworthy. Trade with her at your own risk.
Edit: I ended up having to pay for the transfer myself, still to much of a hassle, same thing still stands, trade with at your own will.

Cristina: She gave me my main, so I've got to love her. :P Bought Mosh from her, don't remember the price exactly, but I know I paid her in spaces. The trade was fast and easy, and I'd recommend her to anyone.[/i]

Charles: ..Is that their fam name? I'm not sure..  o: Traded them one space for the alt Geb. They were extremely nice and easy to talk to and negotiate. Although, when we began the trade, found out my space wasn't transferable, they still let me keep the alt until I paid the space to them. Excellent trader, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Vicky: Got my second main from them, Egyptian, traded the alt Arza for it. There were no complications at all. Quick and effortless trade, I'd say they're definantly a safe trade.

Kaela

• Topic Author
«Reply #1: October 29, 2007, 06:18:44 PM»
Yes, the trade went well until she forgot to tell me she wanted her SS back.
Extra: Silver Sponsorship, expires on 2007-10-29/20:30:01/Mon

Sorry I didn't know she wanted it back. And about MY scales, I have half of them on reserve for a trade I'm already doing with someone else. She should of told me she wanted the SS back when I first told her I'm transfering the classics, she tells me AFTER I said "Sent" in this case she takes the blame, If she wants her SS back so badly she could me the $5 along with the SS codes and I'll give her, her (already passed the expiring date) SS back, it can't come out of my pocket for me not knowing. Sorry. x_x

Offline Atheist

«Reply #2: October 29, 2007, 07:23:02 PM»
There! You gots it! Woot. Kudos on yet another victorious trade. :3

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Tawnie

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: October 29, 2007, 08:03:28 PM»
Quote from: "Kaela"
Yes, the trade went well until she forgot to tell me she wanted her SS back.
Extra: Silver Sponsorship, expires on 2007-10-29/20:30:01/Mon

Sorry I didn't know she wanted it back. And about MY scales, I have half of them on reserve for a trade I'm already doing with someone else. She should of told me she wanted the SS back when I first told her I'm transfering the classics, she tells me AFTER I said "Sent" in this case she takes the blame, If she wants her SS back so badly she could me the $5 along with the SS codes and I'll give her, her (already passed the expiring date) SS back, it can't come out of my pocket for me not knowing. Sorry. x_x

I shouldn't have to pay for it.
why would anyone just give away an ss?
besides, the phoe was worth more than
the classics already. I never would have done the trade
if i'd know this was going to happen.

dont talk about it here anymore, if you want to talk, you know how to get ahold of me.

Offline Cristina

«Reply #4: November 03, 2007, 01:39:13 PM»
add me add me add me? :D?

Tawnie

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: November 06, 2007, 09:32:11 PM»
+ cristina o:

Tawnie

• Topic Author