supersaver

Author Topic: Zodee Trade Reviews - DISCONTINUED.  (Read 4827 times)

Offline Zodiac

Zodee Trade Reviews - DISCONTINUED.
«: October 22, 2007, 12:14:28 PM»
NOTE: From now on i will be doing all my trade reviews on people's profiles where feedback options are available. Please do the same for me! I will keep this thread for records.

WELL. Since my old review thread vanished in a pruning, I guess I can work on making myself a new one. Its been a while since I have done one of these, and if I forget anyone PLEASE PLEASE post here and include what trade we did, so I may properly add you to the list. I will be starting with the most recent trade I have made thus far, and adding back as far as I can remember. Some people may have just not been added because I am too lazy to do this ALL in one sitting.

ALSO FROM NOW ON ALL ART REVIEWS WILL BE DONE ON FAZ.

Alt Trades

loki - Sold an alt to for paypal quick and easy.

Aiorisu - Sold two alts to for paypal, no problems.

Raisin - Friendly and fair to work with. Made a sale to with paypal and no problems since, good trader.

Bam - Traded Persian for paypal with no issues what so ever. Very smooth. n_n Easy haggle.

Haruno Sakura - Traded alt to alt with no issues whatsoever, and maybe some day we will remember to get her the space she left on the alt! Haha.

lu - Sold an alt to lu, had no issues. Also going to buy an alt from her, so obviously I find her trustworthy of more and more trades.

Tala/Loser - Bought Guitar from me for paypal, no issues with this trade. Everything went well.

Hesha - Traded a lifer and a good amount of paypal to me for two alts, and the dealing and trading process went very well. She was quick to decide on a final offer, and when it came down to the trade the transaction was smooth and she was fully willing to cooperate with all terms of trading.

Mayghin - I've done quite a few deals with this girl and never once have I had a problem come out of it. We traded alts for things, shes commissioned me, and I would do it all again any time.

Twist - I don't remember all the details of this trade, but I did trade them art for an alt and all went well. I still have the alt, and from what I can assume (being I don't recall much), the trade went quick with no problems. Thats usually the case, if I can't remember. x_x

Hamlet - Traded an alt for a space with no problems. I would trust him to trade with any time.

Psy - Traded something for some money via snailmail or something like that. I had no issues with this, and the money arrived in my mailbox in good timing. Trustable trader.

Mauser - I have bought a few alts off of her I think? However many it was, the trades always went well and the deals were always fair. Long time trader with a great history. I would have no fears in trading with her whatsoever.

Kotzen - Made one trade a long long time ago, with no problems. Kotzen is trustworthy, imo.

i/Noise - Sold me a long time wanted alt at a fair price. There were no problems to report from this trade. The alt was given to me right after payment, and I would definitely trade with this person again.

Hare - I bought an alt off her for port art, I believe? It took me FOREVER to get the port work done, like normal, but she was patient about it and when we finally did trade there were no problems.

Collie - Sold me the alt Dragonair at a fair price and really smoothly, No problems, quick with haggling. First time trade with her, I think, and it went well.

Kaiba - Bought an alt from me with no problems. I also bought an alt from her, and that went well too. Shes an honest trader with a good history, and good delivery of payment or alt.

Nox/Noxtion - She promised me maybe around a year ago that when she moved in with her fiance, she would sell me the alt Nox. We kept in touch here and there after that time, and finally the time came where she moved. She DID message me, and let me know the alt was ready to be sold, and she DID sell it to me. SO HAPPY! No problems whatsoever with her. <33333

Skank - Bought the alt Cassette for 2Gd, the trade went well. Not much to cover, really. I had no problems.

Fwirl - Bought her main off her when she quit, then she decided to come back and made a fair buy back from me. Trades done via paypal with her, and all went well. Shes also a really nice girl, so yay.

Aeva - Bought to really low priced alts from her, Vapid and Awkward. Easy dealings, no problems at all. She has a pretty big collection too. @[email protected]

Penelope - Bought the alt Nirvana from her for an amazingly fair price. She knew I wanted the alt and as soon as she had a reason to sell it, she let me know right away like I had asked her to. The trade was smooth, no complications. xD Shes one of the more seasoned traders on FAM.

Snake - Traded a phoe for Blacklight and it was one of the smoothest easy trades ever. She is a long time trader who I have known since even before my days on Furc, and she has always been a nice person who I find trustworthy. I also traded her something for the alts Menthol and Bister lonnng lonnng ago which also went well.

Kaysen? - Traded Ayo for Lavalamp and all went well.

Essence - We traded alt for alt I believe, and I had no problems at all.

Vicky/Rachel - Recently traded her GD for a bundle of alts. We've also traded in the past and I have never had any problems at all. Shes also commissioned me on a few occasions which went well, too.

Kaiba - Sold the alt Safetypin to her. The trade went smooth, all payments were received, and she was more than willing to work with the removal of the port on the alt.

Gage - Bought the alt Gunshot from me. I don't remember for how much but there were no problems with the trade. Hes also played around on my alts and was let to play with some of my best alts while I was unable to be at the comp for a while and this was done safely so. Of course since then I have come back and reclaimed all of them. :)

Nev - Traded the alt Ariana for Breezy and something else I think. I forgot really all I know is that the trade went well and there were no problems.

Snowy - Had an alt on hold with them that was sold out from under my hold. Update: After talking more and the person who was supposed to buy backing out, we came to a settlement. Thats all.

Dea/Strawberry - Traded the alt Strawberry to her for the alt Ginnie. She drove a hard bargain but the trade between us went down with no problems.

Rinoa - Traded 3 spaces, Life Triwings, and $35 for the alt Strawberry. All trading went smooth as can be, even while dealing with the confusing orchestration of a multiple-person trade with at least 6 alts involved with passing things along. xD

Cake - I have traded with this person in the past, and recently. Cake always is willing to group alts for fair prices, and trades always go fairly smooth.

Slipknot - Spent maybe about a week discussing and haggling over the price of an alt with her, she was really friendly and in the end we came ot an agreement with no problems. I got the alt without any hassle, and the trade went really smoothly.

Rikarai - Made their offer of 15 spaces on my alt Raver and let me know they woudl need time to save up the total amount of spaces. It took some number of weeks in which they PM'd me on a couple occasions to let me know how they were doing, that they got the spaces, and that they would soon be transferrable. Upon the actual trade, the deal went smoothly and without any problems. This was a good trade, especially for the number of times I have gotten higher offers who "need time" and never come through.

Jesus - A very trustworthy and responsible and fair trader. I have bought and sold a few alts with her, and things went wonderfully every time. I also let her babysit some of my most valued Pokemon alts while I was on a hiatus over the summer, a decision I have made with no regrets. She is friendly, and I have the greatest trust in dealing with her.

Finch - Although Finch and I have never TRADED and stick to battling eachother with whom is going to give what to whom and refusing payments for things, I want to add her to my list because she is a trustworthy trader.

Holly - Holly is one of the nicest and sweetest people to ever fall onto the face of the internet EVER. EVER. I have traded alts with her in the past, and had no problems whatsoever. I traded an alt to her in return for portrait art, and while we agreed to let the work come over an extended period of time she kept great contact with me over that time and kept me fully updated on what was going on with the deal - and when came a time she was unable to complete the final of a few pieces was very fair and willing to compensate for it at her own suggestion. She is a very fair trader and I think anyone else who deals with her will have to agree. <3 Holly

Art Commissions / Trades

Asphyxiation - Link coming soon. I traded her the alt Choir for a way hot port for my alt Drugs, and commissioned her a port for my alt Stereo. Both ports are pretty and she got them done in a timely fashion. <3

Eliore - She makes wonderful ports and I am going to suprise pay her for the port she let me have and customize for my alt Drugs. I love her art.

Rikki - Commissioned me for a couple ports and that went well. I also commissioned her for two portraits for myself, which I will post in a moment. They are on the alts Snoweon and Dratini.

Doladdar - Quickest artist on the face of the planet with amazing work and fair prices. I have gotten a few portraits from her in the past, and every one of them has been just perfect and delivered within less than two days of the initial commission. BUY HER ART. But not if there is only one slot left on her list and my name is not on the list, because then I might have to kill you.

Decline - YOU WILL COMMISSION DECLINE NOW. Her work is amazing with beautiful coloring. I have done 'trades' of sorts as well as collaborations with her and her half of the work is always wonderful. Her portrait prices are fair, and her work is improving all the time, shes like the quickest developing artist I have ever seen. Jesus christ. Just do it, commission her.

Eevee - Beatiful detailed work, most definately. Her prices are fair, and she got the portrait I commissioned her for done in less than a few days. Shes a good person and I would suggest commissioning her to anyone.

#SR - She has commissioned me a few times and always comes through with payment quickly. I also commissioned her for a 2GD piece of artwork, that was just adorable. IT was actually TWO pieces, one full body and one upper half piece, both in full color. She is a good person to deal with!
#1 - #2

Holly - Her work is just amazing, and like I said in her trade review she is a great person to deal with. She kept me updated regularly on the commission stats as far as when she thought my work might be done. It may have taken a little while, but each of the portraits she made me were beautiful and well worth the wait. She also had an amazing nack for delivering the portrait right in the middle of something that happened that may have had me in quite a down mood. <3

Demi - Demi has always been a very nice person who is easy to work with. I commissioned her for a drawing and got it from her in a good and timely manner, and she did a great job with accuracy. Shes friendly, and overall good to deal with.

Pez - One of my fav port artists ever. Her prices are a bit up there compared to some other artists, but in this case I find the quality of the work to be totally worth it. She doesn't open up to commissions ALL the time, but if she does I would definately go for it. I got my portrait within the same day I paid.

Digo/Other Trades

Narnia - Worst trader ever... Not really. Quick easy sale.

Banin - Sold life classics to for paypal, no issues.

Jair - Sold life Dragon to for paypal, no issues.

Parnieq - Bought my Life Werewolf reserve, full amount via paypal. No issues with this trader, she was very nice and easy to work with. <3

Pez - Bought an AIM Sn from me for spaces and I think paypal. No issues, the spaces were paid later.

Anubis Cruger - Traded paypal and a life wolven for a life Flox. I received the money with no issues, and they traded the wolven for the flox. The trade was done quickly, friendly, and I would trade with them again.

Silon - Traded a small handful of digos for a bunch of Gaia Gold. All trades went through with no problems, and he was easy to haggle with too.

Mauser - Bought life classics from her for Paypal with no problems whatsoever. I got the wings right away. Mauser is a very trustworthy trader.

Lumi - Traded for Gaia with her more than once. Trades always were smooth, quick, and fair priced. She is very trustworthy!

Rinoa - Traded her an AIM sn for 40GD. Trade went very smoothly. She also added some art into the deal, from me, and she was nice to wrok with when drawing a somewhat different-than-the-norm character.

Eig - Traded Life Classics for Life Tris with no problems.

Others' Reviews on Me

Note: If I have a persons eval added here, and I do not have them on my eval list itself, assume that I give them an equally good review! Obviously, the trade went well. I'm just too unorganized sometimes to remember to review every person I trade with. >_>

Quote from: Aeva
Turquoise - Purchased Awkward and Vapid from me. A bit of lag on both ends, but other than that, another easy and fuss-free trade :> Thank you!

Quote from: Kaiba
Turquoise - Bought Safetypin for a Life Kitter.
Overrall: Great trade.

Quote from: Penelope
TurquoiseI traded her Nirvana for $50 paypal in order to purchase Cupid back from Rye. Originally I wanted more, but I decided to accept less because I'm her friend, and I really wanted Cupid back ASAP. Thanks for the help, Erin.

Quote from: Sync
Turquoise - awesome port and done kinda fast, cheap too !! thanks<3

Quote from: Toushin
Turquoise - Think we've only ever actually done one trade but went good.

Quote from: Kotzen
turquoise only did one trade with  me; ringtail for a wanted alt. but she's awesome anyway. do you really need my review to tell you this?

Quote from: Franziska
Turquoise: Yaay Turq~ I commissioned her for two of her 24 Bit ports. I loves them. I Wanna commission her for a pixel port tho! She also commished me for a ports on Dratini and Snoweon. My First non-remap commission :3d you up there.[/size]

Quote from: Superman
Here we have Turquoise folks! I don't exactly remember the trade per say, but we've had several "almost dealings" in the past and she's humorous to boot. I enjoyed very much our lil conversations. She's also very good at taking care of this here website as well. Any and everytime I've had a question I've referred to her or Kiwi and I was always greeted with at least tolerance. ^_~ j/k. Turq is recommendable and reliable!

Quote from: Hugo
Turquoise -  Commissioned her to draw my character. Very nice and honey-covered/whatnot, but she drew my character in a different outfit than the one I described to her. I let her know and she drew me an entirely new (And accurate) picture to make up for it. What a sweety!

Quote from: Usagi
Turquoise - I commished her for one of her cute lil plushies, and you all should too!!!
http://turq.antiphonic.net/
http://menthol.deviantart.com/

Quote from: ---
Turquoise + Sexplz. Er, uh. x) I commissioned her, and she ended up doing it for free? Wtf? Either way, it was awesome. I love it.. And her.

Turquoise + Astrial for some crap. I don't remember what. It was good, clean fun. Srsly.

Quote from: Hamlet
turquoise - traded an alt to her for a portspace in exchange. it was real smooth plus she says nice things about me 

Quote from: Twist
Turquoise: Carousel for art. Very good job. Thank you. :)

Quote from: Mayghin
turquoise . one of the coolest people i know. bought astrial from her a long time ago. xD it went really smooth. i think that's what started our friendship. <3

Quote from: Angelic
Turquoise. I could never forget, she did so many digo, alt, and art trades w/ me everyhting was smooth and on time.

[<3] Turquoise - Several trades, alts, art, digos. Very AWESOMESAUCE TRADED. Deffo recommend buying her alts. Plx.

Quote from: lu
turquoise: bought erase from her.. the alt was naked back then but i can't remember the price exactly. ANYWAY she's pretty cool yea.

Quote from: Anti
Turquoise - Bought a premade or two from Turqy McBlackLungs and everything went peachy perfect. She also made me a port, that is forever on my one main alt, that I still looooove, and I'm happy. Great art-trader-person-who-I-bug-sometimes! <three

Quote from: Shimmer
Turquoise -- I've done business with Turquoise twice now and both times the transactions were flawless.  Both times, she was very pleasant to deal with, very willing to work with me and very security conscious.  Highly recommended!

Quote from: Wicked
Turquoise - Bought Safetypin for a Life Kitter.
Overrall: Great trade.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 07:57:25 PM by Zodiac »

Offline Dolly

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #1: October 22, 2007, 12:55:42 PM»
:oops:

Gin

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #2: October 22, 2007, 02:15:23 PM»
:shock:

Offline Demi

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #3: October 22, 2007, 03:30:07 PM»
I made you a picture... and didn't I give you Ambient? Don't think you changed the password on it.
I rarely log in. Only contact me if serious about purchasing my stuff.
My Deviantart
FurAffinity

Offline Gauge

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #4: October 23, 2007, 07:09:52 PM»
you forgot me #SC i sold you Loving.

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #5: October 24, 2007, 12:10:26 AM»
Quote from: "Demi"
I made you a picture... and didn't I give you Ambient? Don't think you changed the password on it.

I am not sure its possible? @[email protected] DO you still have the PW?

Also, did you upload the art to your DA?

Offline Demi

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #6: October 24, 2007, 12:17:41 AM»
Quote from: "Turquoise"

I gave it to you months back over PMs... I think I still have it somewhere.

and yes I did. http://teh-mimi.deviantart.com/art/Commision-Gloom-64732500
I rarely log in. Only contact me if serious about purchasing my stuff.
My Deviantart
FurAffinity

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #7: October 27, 2007, 10:14:04 AM»

I gave it to you months back over PMs... I think I still have it somewhere.

and yes I did. http://teh-mimi.deviantart.com/art/Commision-Gloom-64732500

It may have been when I was not on my home computer for a while then, which would explain why I don't have it. x_x

Fairy

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #8: October 27, 2007, 01:51:28 PM»
where am i erin -screams on phone-  :cry:

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #9: November 03, 2007, 10:17:26 AM»
+ lumi

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #10: January 06, 2008, 09:13:33 PM»
+ Dea, Rinoa in alts, and eig in digos

Offline Pidgeon

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #11: January 06, 2008, 10:07:12 PM»
You forgot me too. :o
<3

Offline RIKKI

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #12: January 07, 2008, 10:19:59 PM»
You did me two 24 bit ports for a bribe slot annd you commissioned me for Dratini and Snoweon's ports =3

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #13: January 07, 2008, 11:31:09 PM»
Added you guys. :(

Fairy

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #14: January 12, 2008, 10:19:41 PM»
i bought gunshot frumu.
idk what else ;D

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #15: February 02, 2008, 01:43:33 PM»
+ Kaiba
+ Eliore
+ Essence
+ Vicky

Offline Poinsettia

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #16: February 05, 2008, 04:16:23 PM»
You forgot me x2. :( I did you a commission and did a port for you in exchange for Choir. D:
The one and only

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #17: February 05, 2008, 08:12:28 PM»
+ Asp and ports

<33

Offline Poinsettia

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #18: February 06, 2008, 09:25:34 AM»
+ Asp and ports

<33

Yay <33
The one and only

Offline Gengar

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #19: February 29, 2008, 02:17:13 PM»
i gave u.... 4 portspaces? lawl <3
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar

Offline Feri

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #20: March 02, 2008, 06:16:03 PM»
Heeeyy, I've done a port for you and you've done a port for me! C:

Don't know if the second one counts but. x.x

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Trade Reviews
«Reply #21: March 08, 2008, 10:11:54 AM»
I be keepin up my art reviews on FAZ from now on. :D

+ Silon, Kasen?

Offline Zodiac