supersaver

Author Topic: Re's List - Ever Expanding  (Read 610 times)

Offline Repulse

Re's List - Ever Expanding
«: October 21, 2007, 11:18:51 PM»
-------------------------------------------------------
COMPLETED TRADES, COMMISSIONS, OTHER
-------------------------------------------------------

Kotzen - Bought spaces from her and not only was she fast in replying and setting up the trade but she's also really nice! Buy from her and buy often.

BlueBonnet - Bought a Life Gryffe, traded a port space for Morale too! She's super sweet, funny, and very, very friendly. I would recommend buying, trading, chatting with her anytime!

Qo - I've commissioned her for two sketches and let me tell ya, I'm completely satisfied and giddily happy with her work. She put a lot of effort into getting Repulse just right and though it did take her awhile to get the first one done (second one is on the way), it is well worth the wait! COMMISSION HER!

Turq - Do I even NEED to state how awesome she is? How much her art rocks my socks and how completely and totally genuine she is? Maybe not. . .but I'm doing it anyway!! xD I commissioned her for a 24-bit portrait and she completely floored me. COMMISSION HER ARTS, NOW!!

Pot & Smokey - I commissioned for a sketch for Re and Potsie popped out the cutest little artwork in jazzy pink that I'd ever seen and I LOVE it. =D It's quick, simple, and has the BLOOD. <3333 COMMISSION, NOW! You won't regret it.

Reese - The original plan was to buy four portspaces from her but turns out she only had two. Not a big deal because I didn't mind at all. =D She only wanted 9$ for 'em but I paid 10$ because, yeah, she deserves it! Super fast and friendly. Definitely buy from her!!!

Ali - I originally bought a port from her to go along with her quickie sell (BUY FROM HER NOW) but turns out she just did the line art and asked if I could find a shader or shade it myself. Told her I would shade it or make Kinsem shade it for me (because he loves me). The ears were wrong but the port itself is beautiful! I'm gonna commission her again. xD

------------------------------------------
WAITING IN THE WINGS

Edo - Have Commissioned for Art and a Port | Waiting
Oriental - Have Commissioned for a Port | Waiting
FB - Have Commissioned for Art | Waiting

If I've traded, commissioned, bought things from and I haven't listed you, then please post here or PM me and I'll add you!!

{EDIT} Because I'm an idiot that has had ZERO sleep so I thought REESE where BLUEBONNET should have been. Laugh at me now, thanks. =D

The more you stare into the darkness, the more it becomes apparent you need a nightlight.

Offline Repulse

Re's List - Ever Expanding
«Reply #1: October 23, 2007, 06:01:32 PM»
+ Ali

The more you stare into the darkness, the more it becomes apparent you need a nightlight.

supersaver