supersaver

Author Topic: Hojo's Experiments  (Read 1807 times)

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«: September 28, 2007, 10:46:15 PM»
Alrighty, my list has been deleted from lack of updating for almost a year .. So I KNOW I forgot alot of people. Just smack a post here and I'll add you <3 Also, my mains used to be Moira or Gau.

Amber - Hehe. You changed your name again luv, very trustworthy as I've bought plenty of alts from her. Such as Xenobia, Ghaleon, etc and I gifted her Eriya <3

Cheetah - Bought Vira for 5 gds. Fast and smooth trader.

Dai - Trustworthy, I believe I bought Strago from you awhile back.

Demi - OMG. I almost forgot you! Sold Faris to this loverly individual, great trader and very patient. Also, I LOVE the port your put on Faris. very sexy. <3 Totally need to talk more.

Dwy/Davis(?) - Gifted him T.K Takaishi and Izzy Izumi, sold him Joe Kido for a few Gds too. Trustworthy.

Edo - Great trader. Sold Cyan for a few pieces of art.

Eliore - Eh. Not really recommended, the good news is that her art is good, but she takes almost a year to complete one port and gets angry when you ask her a few months later as to where it is. But it's your choice. Just be weary!

Havoc - Oshit. Trustworthy. Buy her stuff! - Bought Wesley and William. -drooools-

Iona/Ashelia - We traded a few alts and did art trades awhile back, trustworthy trade-wise ... But vanishes often for months at a time. D:

Itsuya/Nami - I'm not sure which is your main anymore, but this is a very trustworthy trader! Currently sharing the alt Hiro with each other.

Keely/Militant - Very quick trade. Trustworthy <3 Decided to give up Tamara for a space and 2010 triwings.

Kuu - Sold me Cid Highwind <3 Trustworthy! Though I may have you username on here already >>

Kuja/Gage - Not the best of traders. Sold a shared alt without permission.

Lobsel Vith - Not very trustworthy. Sells shared alts after they befriend you.

Loki - Dude. How long have I known you for? Since 2001? Anyway, he gifted me a few alts in the past. Very trustworthy, recently bought an alt from him.

Mandel/Lightning - A good friend of mine, trustworthy trader whom is quitting Furc. I bought Princess Zelda from her and quite a few others <3

Moni - Ihateyou! Nah Ilukthnx <3 Ooold friend from ages ago, one of the first people I met online Furc! Gifted plenty of alts and did a few trades. Currently sharing Anju and Ruto.

Morgan - Did an Amazon cert. trade awhile back for a lion king alt, great and trustworthy trader!

Mychelle - Though her alts aren't cheap, it's with all good reason! Only people who are serious about them will pay for it, me and Lobsel got the alt Harry from her awhile back. Very trustworthy.

Novaz - Great friend and trader, passed alts as gifts between us a few times. Recently used her to buy Mufasa back from TK.

Puppy - Whoever DOESN'T trust her, is insane. Enough said. Bought Nymphadora from her and I consider her to be very trustworthy. Great friend of mine from Tanz.

Requiem - Great trader. I was sad to let Sabin go, but I'm glad to see him come to some use! Very trustworthy.

Rinoa - Awesome and trustworthy trader, we need to talk more! Traded a few alts in the past, sold Orihime to her and we traded Maria Traydor back and forth two times (?) Lol.

Rufus on FAM - Veeery trustworthy! Bought Rufus for Superman.

Saffire - Mybebi. Great friend. Sharing and gifted a few alts. She even created a few that I let expire in the past - only to have them with beautiful ports now! Like Bartz and Lenna. Ilu. Made the sexy port for Hojo <3

Setsica - Traded the alt Lionheart for 20Gds. I know, cheap. But I really didnt want him to rot.

Stephie - Bought Dean for a lifer. I adoooore the name.  Trustworthy! <3

Superman - Ilu. Very nice individual .. I hate to see the idiots that make her upset! We each gifted a few alts to each other, very trustworthy. Im probably the first to voluntarily share Chloe Sullivan with her. Mwahaha <3

Wolfe - Sold Lycan to her, great artist and trader, I miss talking to jooos! Kinda vanished and no response to PMs anymore. I think you quit?

Zidane- Gifted me Celes. Wow. Very trustworthy and polite. Im shockededed. Ilu.

Offline Lobsel Vith

Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #1: September 28, 2007, 10:55:46 PM»
Aww Thankies hun <3 ILU and I can see us being friends for a LONG time.
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Alts for Sale

My hands slide up from your chest to stroke the nape of your neck. They make their way towards your face, I gently cup your cheeks. I twist your head and snap your neck because I cannot stand you.

Blackrose.xxx

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #2: October 11, 2007, 01:07:50 PM»
Wolfe, Cheetah....cool names!

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #3: January 12, 2008, 02:27:16 PM»
Edit. Who else have I forgotten?

+Zidane

Offline Stephanie

Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #4: January 12, 2008, 09:48:56 PM»
Me :( we traded for Deaner :<

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #5: January 12, 2008, 11:16:22 PM»
Quote from: "Stephie"
Me :( we traded for Deaner :<

AHHHH Sorry luvs <33 Adding!
This thing is kinda old xD
+Stephie.

Offline Atheist

Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #6: January 14, 2008, 09:26:46 PM»
You -WANT- some of -THIS-?! Thank you, Precious, I loves being your experiment.. n_n

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #7: January 14, 2008, 10:18:33 PM»
Quote from: "Superman"
You -WANT- some of -THIS-?! Thank you, Precious, I loves being your experiment.. n_n

... I'd experiment on you anytime.

:wink:

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #8: February 13, 2008, 10:53:58 AM»
+Setsica

+Updates. I wonder who else I forgot. ;-;

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #9: February 13, 2008, 11:00:01 AM»
+Dwy/Davis

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #10: February 18, 2008, 09:54:34 PM»
+Keely/Militant

Zidane

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #11: July 14, 2008, 12:27:46 PM»
Wow I just realized I'm on here like five years late. D:

But I'm glad Celes is in good hands! Cid Highwind too!

Hojo

• Topic Author
Hojo's Experiments
«Reply #12: July 31, 2008, 12:29:22 AM»
SORRYHUNILU.

+Kuu
+Havoc
+Rufus
+Kuja