supersaver

Author Topic: Lobsel's Junk in the Trunk  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Lobsel Vith

Lobsel's Junk in the Trunk
«: September 22, 2007, 09:18:15 PM»
So normally I don't write reviews but I figure I should get in the flow of things. If I forget you I'm sorry just PM me and remind me kk

First off...

Mychelle - Super sweet and generous. she could have asked more of me for the alt Harry and I would have gave it over but she asked a decent price and held the alt a few days till I could scrounge up the rest of the money for the alt <3 YAY Mychelle! ILU hun <3

Neo - This is not a very good review. I'm sorry if you're reading this Neo but things did NOT go smoothly. So Neo was trading the alt Severus and he contacted me <3 That part was SOOO nice of him. I said I'd pay the money for it and he agreed to hold it for me. So after a few days he (or She. you never know with furc) messages me and tells me someone bid $45 over my bid. I told him this was okay I'd just have to give it up as it was WAY over my budget. After a few seconds of silence he basically went "oh well you can have it." after that he said he had to transfer the lifer on it and he needed another 10 gds (STILL trying to get more out of me?) I said I was spending every penny as it was and had nothing. then it was "Oh I only need 4 more" So I gave in and sent the 4gds. This trade went slow and it seemed like he was trying to milk more and more money out of me.  :oops: Sorry for the bad review but it's the truth.

Hojo - - Absolute Darling <3 Sweetheart all around. So much so we share a few alts. I don't mind at all when someone like Hojo comes along <3 She's Generous and not afraid to speak her mind and I love that. Also she has an ass that won't quit ohbebi <3 ILU hun.

Superman - ILU ILU ILU! Supe is like a lost sibling to me <3 Her and I share so much in common. I've given Supe privileges no one's ever had when it comes to my art. SOOOOOO nice and honest to boot ^_~ Supe is a darling with a heart of gold and should be seriously respected when doing a trade. she loves the alts she has and you know with it going to her or coming from her it's well loved.

Usagi - Usagi is a Doll to hang with and she's sometimes painfully blunt XD I've made a lot of ports for her. Although... A few of those ports I wanted to give up after the 14th or so edit. ^^; Picky but you're a doll anyway hun <3

SilverFeather - SilverFeather is a true blue kind hearted girl. A fellow Weiss Kreuz lover she recently sold me two alts cheap <3 I plan to buy more from her as time goes by. I only gave her a green ranking as I need to get to know her better. I can see her in the blue in no time! ^_^ I recommend doing trades with this little sweetheart!

Rinoa - I've collected SO many alts over time from this idle darling. XD She may not always be there but she always gets back to you. I've donated to the AC a few times and I've gifted a few spaces to her as well. She's fast and knows what she's doing. I SO recommend Rinny to anyone looking for a well priced alt <3

Aku - She's a sexy bech <3 Friend for life and she's good in bed. LOL JK Aku is SUPER trustworthy and sweet. TRADE WITH HER OR DIE D:< ....heheh ^_^;

Stephie - Commished me for 3 ports and was willing to prepay. YOU DARLING I OWE YOU MY SOUL. Sorry I forgot you nothing personal I'm just a forgetful person. P.S. I've got your commishes on my day planner so I won't forget you. YAAAAAAAY. Stephie is a sweetie and she's DEFINATELY someone I'd trust. ILU Stephie.

Kel - This girl has been an absolute doll. Sweetheart I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad for taking so long on your commish. I made it forever ago and then my computer crashed. I wanted to give her the one I made but the guy who's trying to pull my files is BSing me ;-; (allll of my old poooorts ;-; ) Anywhoo she's SO patient. Love her and never leave her.

Kimbley - Kimbley got my baby Seldath off of me. Selling one of my prized OC alts to Kimbley was more painless then I thought it would be. Kimbley is a sweetheart and promised to love the alt and give it a good home. I trust Kimbley and advise anyone doing a trade with her to give her the benifit of the doubt <3 Any alt going to her is sure to be in a good home and won't be passed around.

Anyone I forgot just PM me ^^; Sorry in advance.
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Alts for Sale

My hands slide up from your chest to stroke the nape of your neck. They make their way towards your face, I gently cup your cheeks. I twist your head and snap your neck because I cannot stand you.

Offline Lobsel Vith

«Reply #1: September 22, 2007, 09:39:52 PM»
+ Stephie

sorry I forgot you hun.

+ Kel
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Alts for Sale

My hands slide up from your chest to stroke the nape of your neck. They make their way towards your face, I gently cup your cheeks. I twist your head and snap your neck because I cannot stand you.

Offline Kel

«Reply #2: September 22, 2007, 10:33:56 PM»
I'll be the first to post! n_n

Ty for the review <3
You're so sweet. <33

Hojo

«Reply #3: September 23, 2007, 12:26:56 AM»
ILUbish <3333333333!! Late post, tired xD

Vulture

«Reply #4: September 23, 2007, 07:00:08 AM»
no, i wasn't. i wouldn't do that. i'm sorry if you thought that's what happened, but i would have paid the transfer fees if i had the monies. i didn't ask you for the GDs; i asked if you'd mind waiting the sixteen days to trade, but you offered them to me. remember? i traded him to YOU over this other person, b/c i felt bad about it. i knew how much you wanted him, so i'm sorry if you thought i was doing that, but i promise i wasn't. i was fine with the original $100.00.  :(

Offline Stephanie

«Reply #5: September 23, 2007, 07:23:58 PM»
Thanks soo much for the awesome review! n.n

Offline Atheist

Oh my!
«Reply #6: September 25, 2007, 08:14:47 AM»
Golly gee whiz, Lobsel, I feel very flattered by your oh so kind words..! Thank you so much. n_n; I really freaking love you--you're just Super. (I know, cliche right?)

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Offline SilverFeather

«Reply #7: September 25, 2007, 10:36:00 AM»
:huggles Lobsel wagging her little lion tail:

PHWEEE Dats some of da nicest shiz dun been said about me! I thinks I totally lubs u :3 [/horrible chat speak.]

Lol sorry its late and I ish tired but wanted to say something. :p Thanks alot for the review (sorry I haven't done yours been working mah tail off at teh real job thingy lol)

Offline Lobsel Vith

«Reply #8: September 25, 2007, 03:53:19 PM»
+ Kimbley

Alts for Sale

Online Light

«Reply #9: September 25, 2007, 04:09:19 PM»
I see myself! *does a little daance*

Awwwh.. Squeal, thank you for the nice review, Lobs. x3; <33
Do not contact me on any other alt, even if you see them logged. They will be ignored.

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #10: September 25, 2007, 06:28:28 PM»
Trade reviews are not to contain any good or bad type of catagorization.

Offline Lobsel Vith

«Reply #11: September 25, 2007, 08:29:39 PM»
Quote from: "Turquoise"
Trade reviews are not to contain any good or bad type of catagorization.

Oops Sorry ^^; I'll fix that.

Alts for Sale

Fairy

«Reply #12: September 25, 2007, 10:12:16 PM»
I sold you Mugetsu

supersaver