supersaver

Author Topic: The good, the bad, and the just plain ugly!  (Read 917 times)

Offline Aleu

The good, the bad, and the just plain ugly!
«: August 30, 2007, 03:12:00 PM»
Yay trades. :3
IF I FORGOT YOU TELL ME OMG.

Using smilies as ratings.<3

:D Moni- She just rocks okay. Very trustworthy, definantly suggested.

:D Novaz- Very awesome person, her art is sexy, and she is very trustworthy and friendly.<3

:D Itsuya- Hai itsu.<3 She's ver trusthworthy. I dont know if she is on here anymore, but she is still cool.

:D Kimbley- Two works. She rocks.<3 omg trade with her right now I demand you. Trustworthy, friendly, kind, all the good qualites of a good trader. :3

:) Cuddly- I've had some problems with him before, but he's changed since then, he is very sweet, though sometimes a bit snappy when being accused, just like me. xD

:cry: Flake- Bleh. He lied to me about an alt, made me wait two extra days just to tell me someone else had amazingly JUST BID. Yet, I was supposed to get the alt two days ago, he made shit excuses to why it needed to be held over. Of course it was so this other person could make more money so he would get more. INstead of being smart and saying he didnt like my bid, he lied and said the guy 'never contacted him'. He said he needed to afk for a half an hour, then afked for 5 hours and then logged off, and now suddenly has this 'surprise bid'. I dont suggest him unless you have a VERY VERY VERY long patiance-span, and like being lied to. n_n

Offline Sync

«Reply #1: August 30, 2007, 03:17:56 PM»
didn't we trade once? lol
i paid two spaces for troupe or something

Offline Kratos

«Reply #2: August 30, 2007, 03:51:33 PM»
something involving Fudge..
idk what you gave me for it.

Online Light

«Reply #3: August 30, 2007, 05:07:52 PM»
O HAY I SEE MYSELF. :shock: :oops:

Awwh, ty Immy! <3333
Do not contact me on any other alt, even if you see them logged. They will be ignored.

Offline Aleu

«Reply #4: August 30, 2007, 05:49:40 PM»
Since I lost both my last Alt board and Trade board I completely lost track of who I traded with.. xD So so sorry. I have horrible memory. So i'm slowly building it up. The ones up there are the ones I just pulled out of my mind.

Offline Kratos

«Reply #5: August 30, 2007, 05:56:39 PM»
checked my thread
we traded Fudge for Hither

supersaver