supersaver

Author Topic: reviews  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Kratos

reviews
«: August 27, 2007, 04:18:14 PM»
i've probably forgotten a LOT of people, so just post here, PM me, or whisper me on Penelope to remind me, lol.

Alts[/u]

Aleu
Traded Clifford for Fudge, yay, my baby! Clifford had an inactive portrait space that I wasn't even aware of, and she was honest enough to tell me that it was on there. <<<<<: TRADE. WITH. HER.

Ali
Bought Craig from her for 3 spaces, and Zach for a pair of classics. Despite a problem in the past, trades went nice and smoothly, and she's a nice person to talk and trade with.

Amy
Traded the Addams' Family Set for 5GD. Wonderful person.

Apostrophe
Traded Cera for Nectar. Nice to talk with, and quick trade.

Baroque
AHHHH LOVEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU. Traded Cupid for Kratos, a long-time wanted alt of Sana and I. THANKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU. -hump-

Birdy/Monroe
Traded Monroe for 18GD, was a pleasure to talk with and very friendly. Great trade. :]

Bizzare
I bought Cupid from them for 60GD. It took a little bit for me to get the money, and about a week for them to get on Furc to do the trade, but it went very smoothly and well. I can't thank 'em enough for Cupid. <3 ALSO.. bought Nirvana for a life phoenix, which also went smooth and quickly!

Boom
I think I bought or traded for Pedophilia in the past, but I can't clearly remember. As of recently, I traded African for Bishounen. Trustworthy person and friendly!

Corin
Traded Zach for 35GD, went very nicely! I think I've done another trade with her in the past, or was going to, but I'm unsure.

Eevee
Bought Seles for 15GD. Was really fast and she was very kind when I found out that I didn't have the money on hand at the time. Good trader. <3

Ego
Bought Palace, Sepia and Hare for Mosquito and some triwings. Fast trade and quite sociable.

Froid
Traded Eragon for 20GD and 5 spaces - very quick and easy trade, super trustworthy.

Hookah
Traded Hare for 5 portrait spaces. Very quick and easy, received 3 spaces first, gave the password, and then received the remaining 2. Recommended definitely.

Hybrid
I love her, seriously! I bought Medusa from her for 60GD, and it went very smoothly and extremely well. She stuck around to talk to me for quite a while, as well. Very talkative and friendly. Buy her alts, k? K.

Jesus
I bought Acid for.. 60GD I think? This trade went fast and smoothly, and they accepted spaces instead of GD as originally wanted, so that sped things up!

KaylaBonnie
Traded Yuck for 20GD, had to wait a couple of days, but I was fine with that. Went fast and nicely.

Kinota
Traded her a phoenix for her butters, I think. Went nicely, even though I had to trade the phoenix to another alt, and she had to transfer the butters to another alt. Very trustworthy, definitely.

Lauren
Traded Medusa for CG payment and Penelope. Happy that I got Medusa a nice home, and delighted that I have Penny as my main. <3 ily girly.

Liana
Bought Hyuga for 5GD. Fast trade.

Lori
Traded Pickle for Clifford and 1 portrait space. Friendly, negotiable, and talkative.

Mask
Paid 5GD for Mosquito, I believe.. might've been 10. Very fast.

Mauser
Traded Trial and some GD (i think?) for Scapegoat and Legs. Also traded her 3 spaces for Monroe. Friendly, sweet, and kind!

Mayghin
Traded Meli for 8GD. Fast n smooth. Trusted, known her for a while. <3

Mychelle
Traded Acid for Cry. I GOT MY BABY BACK. THANK YOU MYCHELLE. <3 Oh, and uh.. smooth and fast trade, very nice to talk to as well. Also very patient. Yar.

Paopu
Traded Hyuga for 5GD. Waited a day or so for me to get home so we could trade, and was very fast with it.

Pip
Traded Alvin for Louie, a wanted alt of mine. Quick and friendly!

PuppetMuse
Traded Marla for 15GD, 3 portrait spaces, Kudos, and Yuck. Trade went nicely, and despite paying that much, Marla went up for sale soon after. I was disappointed, but that's fine.

Pyro
Traded Burgundy for 1GD. Very fast and simple.

Rain Bluewing
Traded Antichrist for some art, a dragon, and I think something else but I can't clearly remember. Disappointed due to Antichrist being resold after being told he would actually be used.

Rhonda
Traded Louie for 5GD+2 spaces, was quick and easy. Didn't back out unlike the past few who had offered on Louie, one of which made me wait 2 weeks. Fast trade!

Rinoa
I've done a few trades with Rinoa, and they went very smoothly. I believe I paid her with butters for Melon, and I had to distribute 7 spaces to different people to purchase Colette.

Ryuuzaki
Traded Detective for.. 10GD I think? Longtime friend as well, although I don't talk to him as much anymore.

Safrin
Traded 1 space for Burgundy, Heavens, and Smart. Didn't really talk much, but didn't have any problems.

Sana
My longtime friend. <3 I traded her MP3 for Imperium. She'd never double cross you. ALSO GAVE ME ZELOS AND I GAVE HER ZELOS WILDER. SANA ILY SO FUCKING MUCH K.

Stephie
Traded Hither for some GD, went nice n smoothly.

Tally
VERY patient person. I originally messaged them about Regal, and they left him on hold for about a month or so, possibly longer, despite purchase inquiries from other people. I felt bad about making them wait so long, but I'm happy with how patient they are, and with Regal!

Tolita
Traded Snug for Urn, polite and nice person that I've known for a while.

Turquoise
I traded her Nirvana for $50 paypal in order to purchase Cupid back from Rye. Originally I wanted more, but I decided to accept less because I'm her friend, and I really wanted Cupid back ASAP. Thanks for the help, Erin.

Vada
Sold Fragrance for 5GD. Really, really nice person, great and quick trader, and somebody I consider a friend.

Digos[/u] (i know theres more, TELL ME)
Harm
Traded 5GD for 1 space. Smooth and quick, fun to talk with.

Norms
Traded $2.50 or something like that in GD for some bats, given to Tub. :] Quick and easy.

Stephie
Traded 10GD for 7-8 month classics and Herb. <3

Suxelposi/Psychosis
18GD for 6 white roses - I had a lot of fun talking to them, and the trade went quickly and smoothly! Wish I could talk to 'em more. p:

Websites[/u]
Ali
She commissioned me for a site when my prices were 5GD/1 space, but there was a fiasco which ended up in me waiting for a LONG time for payment. In the end I did receive payment, and I later did alt trades with her, so things are fine now.

Amber
One of the first people I made a free site for, back when I was working to get more samples out - she was lovely to work with and very kind. She's fun to talk to, and an amazingly sweet person.

Atreau
Commissioned me for a character/personal website with Art as the payment. I loved the pic that was made, and I was happy with the layout. Nice person, very talkative as well.

Edward
Commissioned me for 2 websites - it's been a while, but I've kept contact with her. Very, very, nice girl, and very fun to talk to. <333

Jimi
Made a website for the alt Shine. I took a long time, but they didn't seem to mind, so I'm glad that they like it.

Julie
Another person that got a free website, she was great to work with as well. Although I didn't like how her website came out, she seemed to like it a lot, and I'm glad. :]

Maugrim Silverfyre/Damon Lucifer (?)
Very, VERY patient with me, and very kind throughout the entire process. I made a nice layout for her dream, The Painted Dragon, in exchange for butterfly wings.

Tub
Made her a freebie when she owned Recessive, and I wasn't sure how she wanted things, so I went with the flow. She appeared to like it, but the website was sold with the character, so I am unsure if it's still used or not. Pleasant person to do business with, definitely.

Vicky
Commissioned me for a layout for PokeParadise. I was a bit surprised to be approached for a dream layout for the first time, but she came prepared with information and payment, and I was happy to make the site for her. Wonderful girl.

Zantedeschia
Also very patient with me after learning about the personal issues that were preventing me from finishing the website, but it turned out very very nice, and she was happy with it.

[/size]

Offline Sync

reviews
«Reply #1: August 27, 2007, 04:19:49 PM»
thankyouthankyou<3

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #2: August 27, 2007, 04:22:46 PM»
Quote from: "Sana"
thankyouthankyou<3

ilyily.

Offline Zim

reviews
«Reply #3: August 27, 2007, 05:04:41 PM»
YAY I'M 'WONDERF'

:3 <3 ty.~

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #4: August 27, 2007, 05:13:25 PM»
Quote from: "Baroque"
YAY I'M 'WONDERF'

OMFG
I DIDNT FINISH IT LOL
IM SO SORRY

-EDITSSSSSSS-

Offline Zim

reviews
«Reply #5: August 27, 2007, 05:22:17 PM»
Quote from: "Tan"
Quote from: "Baroque"
YAY I'M 'WONDERF'

OMFG
I DIDNT FINISH IT LOL
IM SO SORRY

-EDITSSSSSSS-

IT'S OKAY. I like imaginary words used to describe me. 8)

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Edward

reviews
«Reply #6: August 27, 2007, 06:03:33 PM»
omfg ty tannyyyyy! ilu HRT

Offline Kel

reviews
«Reply #7: August 27, 2007, 07:31:39 PM»
omg thank you <3

Edit: Kinota = Kel

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #8: August 29, 2007, 01:34:27 PM»
+Hybrid

Hybrid

reviews
«Reply #9: August 29, 2007, 04:40:59 PM»
ILU!!! :P <333

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #10: August 29, 2007, 04:49:16 PM»
Quote from: "Hybrid"
ILU!!! :P <333

ILU2

Offline Lori

reviews
«Reply #11: August 30, 2007, 09:09:12 PM»
Yess. <3 I see myself :D

lolty tan #SO
all alts are shared with a friend
contact me via tumblr if you want the quickest response!
Furc: Lori, Sealand, Seabunny

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #12: September 09, 2007, 11:28:26 PM»
+Amy
+Boom
+Liana
+Hookah
+Pyro
+Yums
+edit to Fericirea

Offline Stephanie

reviews
«Reply #13: September 09, 2007, 11:40:49 PM»
I have yet to thank you.. Thank you :D

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #14: October 10, 2007, 11:59:07 AM»
EDITED SANA.
i dont remember any recent trades sry

Offline Schwarz

reviews
«Reply #15: October 10, 2007, 12:06:00 PM»
Just noticed you had one of these. My god I'm slow.

But, thanks for the nice review. <3

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #16: November 06, 2007, 02:12:04 PM»
+Aleu omg <3

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #17: November 11, 2007, 03:14:19 PM»
+ppl.

Offline Kratos

reviews
«Reply #18: November 15, 2007, 04:27:46 PM»