supersaver

Author Topic: Liferz - possible portspace scam? [solved]  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Sync

Liferz - possible portspace scam? [solved]
«: August 26, 2007, 08:26:09 PM»
yes i know it's only a space, but i'm still pissed because i'm having connection problems and now one of my favorite ports happened to be uploaded on a scammed portspace.

so, i was buying a portspace from liferz through secure trade(i currently do not have logs of the trade, they were done on a different computer, however i'll try to find them on that one and post them later)
the trade was done on my alt absolute
i paid her 5 gd for the portspace. pretty simple

but today i log on and dingding

i really liked that port and now it's gone and i've lot 5 gd ):

yeah, loser just told me they scammed life classics and a portspace on another alt and sold them, so right now i'm pretty screwed.

Offline Jenny

«Reply #1: August 26, 2007, 08:30:36 PM»
lols spade. and i'm sry to hear that, sas. ): maybe when i sell some stuff[i'll defiantly get plenty money for myself], i'll give you a free space. O_O you gave me free ports, i give you free-- wha? yeah. space? ]:

Offline Sync

«Reply #2: August 26, 2007, 08:31:44 PM»
Quote from: "Jen+"
lols spade. and i'm sry to hear that, sas. ): maybe when i sell some stuff[i'll defiantly get plenty money for myself], i'll give you a free space. O_O you gave me free ports, i give you free-- wha? yeah. space? ]:
thanks, but you don't need to lol ]:

Offline Jenny

«Reply #3: August 26, 2007, 08:37:31 PM»
ok then. ]: good luck with getting the money back! O_O! pst.. call me when you want my space, dude. lols.

Offline Usagi

«Reply #4: August 26, 2007, 08:46:22 PM»
http://altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=7878

As said in this thread, Cir suspended Liferz for scamming.
Not active on Furc but I'm keeping my alts.
Best to not ask or bother me about any of them.

Offline Sync

«Reply #5: August 26, 2007, 08:50:39 PM»
Quote from: "Usagi"
http://altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=7878

As said in this thread, Cir suspended Liferz for scamming.
didn't see that thread, sorry xP

Moni

«Reply #6: August 26, 2007, 10:23:02 PM»
It was my portspace, I'm sorry Sana-dear. I traded five of them for life classics, which turned out to be stolen and were returned, so my five spaces were put back on me. ;; Would you like me to buy you a new one, or perhaps give you yours back or give you five GD? D:

Offline Cironir

«Reply #7: August 27, 2007, 04:58:13 AM»
I found the scales. Another well-known trader bought Spyce from the thief, including your fives gold scales. That trader then used them to clear a portrait space on Space. I reversed the transaction, froze Spyce, and transferred the scales to you (Absolute).

Offline anathema

«Reply #8: August 27, 2007, 05:11:55 AM»
man. i hope liferz is suspended for several YEARS after this sticky mess. haha.

Offline Sync

«Reply #9: August 27, 2007, 06:41:32 AM»
Quote from: "Moni"
It was my portspace, I'm sorry Sana-dear. I traded five of them for life classics, which turned out to be stolen and were returned, so my five spaces were put back on me. ;; Would you like me to buy you a new one, or perhaps give you yours back or give you five GD? D:
lol, no. you didn't do anything.

and thanks cironir~ later i'm gonna look for another space.

@morgan: she deserves it lol

Edward

«Reply #10: August 27, 2007, 03:55:49 PM»
jesus. i knew there was something fishy about liferz from the way he was behaving on here. just didn't know it had gone this far. this person seems like a damage incarnate.

at least ciro fixed everything and whatnot. considering some badass scammers have done some terrible shit and some people are still in limbo on having things resolved. which i feel terribly sorry for.

i agree with mor on this one though. hopefully he remains banned and doesn't  harbor any chances of ever getting pardon like some have before and manage to incorporate back into the community.

Offline Kiwi

«Reply #11: August 27, 2007, 04:27:18 PM»
This was marked as solved. Thank you Cironir for your tireless efforts. Case closed. Thread locked.
Furcadia Contacts: Kiwi                                                
Contactable for any reason.
FAQ

supersaver