supersaver

Author Topic: Er, Pyro's cuz?.. Possible hack.  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Py

Er, Pyro's cuz?.. Possible hack.
«: August 26, 2007, 07:07:11 PM»
Well ok so I'm playing on Furc talking with a few people when I got an old whisper from someone named 30 claiming to be Pyro's, from here and on Furc, cuz saying they'll trade me the alt Pyro for my alt Pyro Claw. I'd show the logs, if you havent already seen them (Sorry I know I pulled a stupid one there), but I got no promission.

I only post this as a warning to Pyro on here to please change your password, or something because I fear the wrose that you might of gotten hacked, unless infact this is your real life cuz. I hope that if this person whispers you, you dont go and steal the alt .-. Because I do know this is a famus alt and I do really wish I had this alt myself, but not by stealin' it like this person hoped for me to do >>;

P.S. I only placed this here, instead of in PM's, for if others were to run into this person along the lines, and to warn Pyro about a possible hack.
~Contacts~
In game: Py or Untouched

Usually always on AIM (Pyro6700) if you need me and I'm not on Furc.

hello123

«Reply #1: August 27, 2007, 01:29:14 AM»
Pyro is probably not hacked at all, probably someone say it they know the password when they really don't :P

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #2: August 27, 2007, 01:45:32 AM»
Unfortunately without permission, the whisper logs can't be posted, so you'll have to fix that by recapping what they said orgetting permission..

xxx

«Reply #3: August 27, 2007, 06:39:42 AM»
Ahaha... that's pretty lame. Trust me, I haven't been hacked; it's just some wanker going around claiming they know passwords when they don't.

I'll heed the warning, however. Thank you.

Offline Py

«Reply #4: August 27, 2007, 01:33:18 PM»
Well its good news to hear you werent hacked ^^ This still proves this guy is a scammer and could try again. Keep on the watch out with a guy named '30' whispers you.
~Contacts~
In game: Py or Untouched

Usually always on AIM (Pyro6700) if you need me and I'm not on Furc.

Edward

«Reply #5: August 27, 2007, 03:44:37 PM»
god thats insanely dumb, and really. if someone offered me a good alt like pyro for pyro claw which i hate to say it, isn't as good as pyro itself, it'd surely raise a red flag for anyone.

hello123

«Reply #6: August 27, 2007, 05:51:17 PM»
Told ya :P

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #7: August 27, 2007, 09:20:41 PM»
For the sake that this is pretty much only a warning and all, lets not keep this coming to the top over and over unless it needs to be, really.