supersaver

Author Topic: Information - Damage/Penalty.  (Read 2238 times)

Rasler

• Topic Author
Information - Damage/Penalty.
«: August 23, 2007, 04:09:04 PM»
So, the other night I had a discussion with the alt Inked. Wanting to buy one of my alts that he had owned previously [being damage and all] But he denied being Damage. Now I looked at Inked's list. Which is Penalty and I saw it had alot of Chris' alts [Damage] Now I auto assumed it was him. But I asked him if he lived in Ohio. Chris lives in ohio, alot of people know this and I got his ex Malyce to confirm this. Anyway, he claimed to live in colorado. So. I contacted FAM staff, Narnia, ect. And they checked Penalty's IP address. It was listed at Cleveland Ohio. This automatically made me know it was him on another computer. I contacted the guardians. Cironir did not deny it was him, simply told me he was unbanned. Now this pretty much told me IMO that its him. Im not saying hes done anything bad yet, but everyone knowing his past, its bound to come up.

Now, the main part in this for me. Is he is on furc, unbanned, allowed to trade, ect. He has a bad past, hes lying about who he is, which means people know nothing about his past. Therefor he can trade with them. Now that doesnt seem very safe to me. Lying about who you are, so people dont know youre a huge scamming asshole.

Anyway, Asked the staff if I could post this.

Heads up! (:

Fengo

• Topic Author
«Reply #1: August 23, 2007, 04:10:38 PM»
He owes me a year tris, lol. But he's a good friend to me, else. Never really did anything wrong to me for the past few years.

Edo

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: August 23, 2007, 05:24:54 PM»
Yah and he owes me back my alt Combust. >> He never payed so I need help getting it back somehow. x:

Fengo

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: August 23, 2007, 08:56:26 PM»
Quote from: "Edo"
Yah and he owes me back my alt Combust. >> He never payed so I need help getting it back somehow. x:

Goddamn he should.

Rasler

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: August 23, 2007, 09:04:47 PM»
He's arguing with me in whispers. Saying his IP reads CO and Damage is banned

:lol:  When two major people have said his IP reads OH and hes not banned.

Offline Frog

«Reply #5: August 23, 2007, 09:27:07 PM»
...o.O I'unno what your problem is.

Both Cam and Chris are different people...I talk to Chris (Damage) on msn quite a bit, if not, we text/talk on the phone, a lot.

Cam (penalty), on the other hand, I see rarely uses msn and the such.

And the only reason I can see you starting a thread like this is just to start something up.

I'm not saying you are, just seems that way to me. o_o

PS: Damage has paid me in full for everything, plus interest.
Then again, I do threaten him within an inch of his life if he doesn't..
Must be that difference there.

Cam has also owed me a few things, paid me on time with no hassle.

And I've gotten money from both on paypal showing up with different email addresses.

Offline Kairi

«Reply #6: August 23, 2007, 09:38:37 PM»
random again,
but if Damage uses MSN more than Penalty, like, much much more, it doesn't prove they're two different people.

It actually makes it seem more like they're the same.
He uses one sn more than the other, logs out & logs in the other one.

I'm not saying they are, but that's just my thought.

Offline Snowstar

«Reply #7: August 23, 2007, 09:49:14 PM»
Also on top of that the alt Damage along with all his other main alts are still frozen on the furcadia server.. I should know this cause I try to get on them quite often, nothing happens.

All his other alts were sold by people, can't say who cause I don't know, but i know for a fact/100% that Damage the alt is still banned from furcadia.
----:Main Furcadia Contacts:----
Corgi * Galaxy * Kitter * Spawn * Tabby
----:Secondary Furcadia Contacts:----
* Aloe * Antiscia * Meteorite * Rainz *

Rasler

• Topic Author
«Reply #8: August 23, 2007, 10:04:34 PM»
E-mail removed by Narnia

He's not banned Rain.

Rasler

• Topic Author
«Reply #9: August 23, 2007, 10:06:19 PM»
Quote from: "Squeaky"
...o.O I'unno what your problem is.

Both Cam and Chris are different people...I talk to Chris (Damage) on msn quite a bit, if not, we text/talk on the phone, a lot.

Cam (penalty), on the other hand, I see rarely uses msn and the such.

And the only reason I can see you starting a thread like this is just to start something up.

I'm not saying you are, just seems that way to me. o_o

PS: Damage has paid me in full for everything, plus interest.
Then again, I do threaten him within an inch of his life if he doesn't..
Must be that difference there.

Cam has also owed me a few things, paid me on time with no hassle.

And I've gotten money from both on paypal showing up with different email addresses.

Says the girl he left Malyce for.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #10: August 23, 2007, 10:29:24 PM»
I want to say something in this thread:

We take the privacy of our users very seriously. Just so it is clear, in no way did I distribute the IP address associated with the user to any third party in this matter. The only thing I did was confirm that the user in question has accessed his FAM account from an IP address originating in Cleveland, OH. Though, it is quite easy to mask your IP address if you really want to.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Cironir

«Reply #11: August 24, 2007, 10:51:34 AM»
Cironir did not deny it was him, simply told me he was unbanned. Now this pretty much told me IMO that its him.

I did not check. Only because I "don't deny" something does not automatically mean that I confirm it. I didn't look up the information and it's also not my place to provide players with that type of information unless they are directly affected by a situation (harassment, scam). I don't participate in witch hunts and would greatly appreciate if I'm left out of those.

We don't support alt trading. If you must trade, at your own risk, then only trade with people whom you trust.

Please remove my email. If you want to post something I said or wrote, please ask me first.

Offline Frog

«Reply #12: August 24, 2007, 08:32:48 PM»
Quote from: "Rasler"

Says the girl he left Malyce for.

Might want to get straight on that subject before you say anything, darling.

Either way, I'm just giving in my two bits on what I know.

Narnia = Thats basically what could be happening. Not saying it is. But thank you for stating what you did anyway. =)

Offline Hugo

«Reply #13: August 24, 2007, 09:26:15 PM»
I dunno. I think any information regarding Damage is best given to the public due to how irresponsible and two-faced he is.

He can be as nice and cordial to as many people as he wants, but there is a paper trail a mile wide staining him black from where I stand.

Leave this as an informative thread rather than a discussion so as to let people decide for themselves what to think.

Edward

• Topic Author
«Reply #14: August 25, 2007, 01:52:13 AM»
jesus.

this entire mess is nuts as hell.

but i am going to say damage is NOT banned anymore. i got staff confirmation on this recently via e-mail when i inquired about something regarding him. so he is currently accessing furcadia.

despite what people have said, and what outcome has resulted from this situation, i can safely say with damage around, it makes me uncomfortable. i dunno about others. but as for me i don't like it. i know ciro made his decision and all, but i still don't like he's back on.

i wish people weren't let off so easily; it only greenlights behaver. but yeah. it doesn't help the displeased factor.