supersaver

Author Topic: Aastah! =)  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Tex

Aastah! =)
«: August 12, 2007, 07:14:23 PM»
The alt Aastah was stolen recently from myself. I don't know how it happened, just did..

[ You whisper "..." to Aastah. ]
[ You whisper "You're on a stolen alt, I hope you realize that. =)" to Aastah. ]
[ Aastah whispers, "...?" to you. ]
[ Aastah whispers, "mhm, what ever you say." to you. ]
[ Aastah whispers, "This alt isn't stolen." to you. ]
[ Aastah whispers, "Someone sold her to me yesterday." to you. ]
[ You whisper " Yeah, it is. It is my alt, and I damn sure didn't give it to you." to Aastah. ]
Sorry, there are no furres around right now with a name starting with aastah!  --  Beekin the Help Dragon

=/ Not much proof to my case, but yeah. Jus't a heads up, I know the alt's prolly never gunna be mine again.

Offline ali

Aastah! =)
«Reply #1: August 12, 2007, 07:23:18 PM»
o_o

uhm, wow...

weird. e_e

contact the guardians?

Offline Altria

Aastah! =)
«Reply #2: August 12, 2007, 07:23:58 PM»
Sucks balls. People are such morons. </3 I hope you are able to get it back somehow.

Edward

Aastah! =)
«Reply #3: August 12, 2007, 07:49:01 PM»
did you create the alt? and you didn't share it with anyone, did you?

Offline Sir

Aastah! =)
«Reply #4: August 12, 2007, 08:17:40 PM»
:/

I saw Aastah yesturday in some McDonalds dream I was hanging out with.

That probably doesn't help, but. Yeah. :x

Offline Etude

Aastah! =)
«Reply #5: August 12, 2007, 09:18:34 PM»
Woah, that's weird. D: And pretty suspicious how they disappeared like that. -pats Texeh- If you didn't share it / give out the password, then definitely contact the guardians.

Offline Tex

Aastah! =)
«Reply #6: August 13, 2007, 08:19:25 AM»
Well, I got it from someone (but I can't remember WHO, damnit) and since then I didn't share or give it out to anyone. It was ported, so i know it didn't expire...

That jus' really ticks me off.

Black Rain

Aastah! =)
«Reply #7: August 13, 2007, 11:57:26 AM»
Did you change the E-Mail and, Password after you recieved the alt?

Offline Tex

Aastah! =)
«Reply #8: August 13, 2007, 03:27:07 PM»
Yup.

Offline Jenny

Aastah! =)
«Reply #9: August 13, 2007, 03:41:07 PM»
oh, Aastah. I remember seeing that alt very often at Allegria Island. Maybe you should visit them there.

Offline Narnia

Aastah! =)
«Reply #10: August 13, 2007, 05:33:50 PM»
If you didn't have the alt for 6 months, I doubt there is anything much DEP can do for you unless digos were involved. And even then it's iffy.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Gengar

Aastah! =)
«Reply #11: August 13, 2007, 09:10:10 PM»
I see Aastah like... almost everytime I go on furc. mostly found at the FurN Cafe Table... yeah... I remember seeing the so-called 'original' owner selling it for a few portspaces, advertising it consistently in AI, but apparently it was sold to some girl.... sorry if I can't be of more help.
SELLING FORMER NFT/DNBS
BUNCH OF LIFERS FOR SALE
Discord Group / DM, Tumblr @ dvoyd, PM

supersaver