supersaver

Author Topic: Various Alts: Pokemon, Monster Hunter, RWN, MLP, etc.  (Read 397 times)

Offline Light

Various Alts: Pokemon, Monster Hunter, RWN, MLP, etc.
«: March 13, 2018, 02:26:23 AM»

*If you want to pay in art, check out my looking for thread on FAZ first, for an idea of what will sway me the most!

Hello! I've taken a long break from the alt trading business, but I think it is about time to give it another go. I am looking to purchase a car soon and while I am not struggling financially, it would be nice to have a little bit of extra cushion, especially since insurance is going to kill me. With that being said, I heavily prefer PayPal, but am not opposed to scales, for-life digos, or possibly other alts. I do not accept off-game currency, such as Flight Rising, Neopets, etc., with the one exception being WoW.

I do not have any prices listed, but I am a very easy person to work with and haggle with. Just tell me what you consider is fair or what your budget is and I will try and work with you. I promise I do not bite and if you are really unsure of what to offer, ask me directly and I'll give you an extremely haggle-friendly range. Some I may even give for free if I feel you'll do the name more justice. Some may have portraits, though none are of characters I have personally created. I have tried to sort them out best I can!

Also, if you want a portrait space (for alts that don't already have them loaded) with your new alt, you're free to buy one of mine for $4/5GD more!

Monster Hunter

Anjanath
Bazelgeuse
Dalamadur
Gogmazios
Kushala
Nergigante
Xeno'jiiva

Pokemon

Araquanid
Avalugg
Barbaracle
Celesteela
Crabominable
Cranidos
Ghetsis
Guzzlord
Remoraid
Silvady
Toxapex
Victreebel

Real Words/Entities

Centipede
Dullahan
Idaho
Lithuania
Macchiato
Nameless
Ostrich
Parvati
Pelican
Pygmalion
Samosa
Stripper
Tapioca
Titmouse

Real Names

Bernard
Casimiro
Gibbs
Hayleigh
Randy
Willie

MLP

Flurry Heart
Tirek

Etc.

Aqualad
Fredbear
Ganta
Haggar
Haros
Hussie
Japas
Jubileus
Lambiel
Lann
Luis Sera
Luppi
Navirou
Nyxondra
Once-ler
Ronfar
Sallya
Shi-Long Lang
Shiromori
Sota
Stinkfly

The best method of contact for me is through Private Messaging. I also have Discord, which I check daily, nahyuta#4696. Lance and Light are the alts that I log most. Thanks for reading and I look forwards to working with any and all interested parties!

If an alt is not listed here, and you have pre-knowledge of my ownership of it, I will not be opposed if you wish to offer on it. However, keep in mind many of those will remain DNB. Do not ask me what else I have; you MUST know in advance. I am not advertising them.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 02:43:25 PM by Light »
Contacts: Light, Guzma
Alts change frequently, so your best bet to contact me would be to private message me.

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

Re: Various Alts: Pokemon, Monster Hunter, RWN, etc.
«Reply #1: March 17, 2018, 02:40:01 AM»
Up! I bought a car today. :)
Alts change frequently, so your best bet to contact me would be to private message me.

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

«Reply #2: March 19, 2018, 03:19:36 PM»
Oni sold. :)

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

«Reply #3: March 20, 2018, 05:51:17 PM»
(●´ω`●)

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

Re: Various Alts: Pokemon, Monster Hunter, RWN, MLP, etc.
«Reply #7: April 06, 2018, 05:13:16 PM»
Pheromosa and Marshadow both pending sales.

Yay, gas money!

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

«Reply #8: April 10, 2018, 02:01:29 PM»
Marshadow and Pheromosa sold! Up!

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

Offline Light

«Reply #9: April 11, 2018, 02:41:42 PM»
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alts for sale here.
Icon from here!

supersaver