supersaver

Author Topic: Not sure how to contact someone?  (Read 56 times)

Offline Uziel

Not sure how to contact someone?
«: November 06, 2017, 04:11:31 AM»
Someone has an alt listed as Open for Trade and i'd like to contact them about it, but i'm afraid to ask if anyone knows them to try and get a hold of them to discuss a price or something because it makes me nervous to go around saying i'm looking for one specific person and don't know if it's against the rules or not (Because some people may consider it harassment or something, I don't know.)
 It's been a few months and i've yet to get a PM back, so I doubt they log in any more and I don't know any way to reach them, so I kind of figure I just sit here and wait for the possibility of a response?

I'm just not sure what to do, or if i'm being ignored because my initial offer wasn't good enough or something (in that case a simple "no thanks" or something would've been nice.) I also wasn't sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong place, please move it.
I'm sometimes not always here/sometimes take a hiatus but i'll answer PMs as soon as I see them to the best of my ability.

Offline Zim

Re: Not sure how to contact someone?
«Reply #1: November 06, 2017, 11:27:00 AM»
It's not against the rules to ask for contact info for the person specifically in Unarchived, so if they haven't been on to read your message, you can ask there.

You can also check you see if your PM was read by going to your inbox, hovering over messages, and selecting Sent Items. Alternatively, you can check the user's profile to see if they were even online since you sent the message.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

supersaver