supersaver

Author Topic: Looking to buy the following lifers  (Read 374 times)

Offline Afya

Looking to buy the following lifers
«: August 14, 2016, 05:12:01 PM»
Hi! I'm looking to buy the following lifers in due time. I'm making this list now so I do not forget what I'm looking for. Also, I won't really have much money to spend until closer to the end of the month after my bills have been paid! It would be awesome to be able to make a payment arrangement with someone if it's something rather exquisite and pricey. I currently have $5 GD available to spend, and a life foxen to use as payment/trade. Paypal is also available.

Here's my list, and thank you for looking! I look forward to doing business with you in the future! These are in no particular order:

Snowmew
Tygard
Angel Cat
Purrwing
Catten
MF Gryffe
Gryffe
Mf Dragon
Phoenix
Fireclaw
Catten
Panooki
Lynxen

-List will be updated if I forgot anything or as I have collected them. Again, thank you for looking, and look forward to hearing from you! You can contact me via PM here, reply to this thread, or in Furcadia @ Afya. <3

Offline Natasha

Re: Looking to buy the following lifers
«Reply #1: August 14, 2016, 07:02:52 PM»
Hi,
I have a tygard for life available for $10paypal if you're interested?

Offline Rosina

«Reply #2: September 19, 2016, 06:08:03 PM»
I have Gryffe, and Phoenix PPonly

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: September 19, 2016, 07:06:19 PM»
The OP hasn't posted in this thread or even been online in over a month. Do not revive dead threads.

Afya, if you'd like to use this thread again in the future, feel free to PM any mod and we'll be happy to unlock it for you.

I'm only mean out of necessity.