supersaver

Author Topic: Avatar and Signature Reminders  (Read 563 times)

Offline Zim

«: May 14, 2015, 04:48:26 PM»
Just a few reminders about our avatar and signature rules!

• Avatars are to be no larger than 100x100 pixels.
  • Signatures are to be no larger than 200x500 pixels (TOTAL, not per image)
  • Both avatars and signatures must contain appropriate content. No sexual content, sexual innuendos, racism, overt gore, or any other site-prohibited content.

Users found breaking this rule will have the affected avatar or signature replaced with a dummy image. Repeated violations will result in the inability to use avatars and signatures. For very severe cases, a suspension will be issued.

This also goes for the avatars the site provides. These are NOT uploaded by us. Rather, they are provided by Simple Machines Forums, and are not necessarily within our size guidelines. Please refrain from using these.

If you're not sure whether or not something you'd like to use is appropriate, please ask a staff member about it. We're super happy to help out and answer any questions to make sure everyone is clear!

For further information, please see the sticky in the rules forum about this topic!

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Abney

Re: Avatar and Signature Reminders
«Reply #1: May 27, 2015, 10:32:50 AM»
This is going to sound like a really silly question but wouldn't the signatures actually be 500x200? Since that means they'll be long but short, rather that tall and thin, whish is what it would be at 200x500.

Apologies again, just wanted to ask in case~!
| Abney | Carvel | Fawkes | Pope | Rhune |

Offline Zim

Re: Avatar and Signature Reminders
«Reply #2: May 27, 2015, 02:04:34 PM»
There is no standard for writing dimensions.

It's 500px long, 200px high.

The link I provided clarifies that.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

supersaver