supersaver

Author Topic: Revamped Reviews!  (Read 3058 times)

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«: July 28, 2007, 10:30:58 AM»

Art
Kotzen - Very wonderful artist! <3 I commissioned her a while ago for a digi art and a port. Went very smoothly, she works fast, and she's a very friendly person. :3 A doodle was also included in a recent alt trade.

Dwy - Traded me two spaces for my year butters. Uhm, the only problem with that trade is that I believe she forgot about artwork that was
also promised to me, and it's been a few months. Now she doesn't know who to contact me on, if she did ever remember, so I'm just going to let it slide. I didn't do much to remind her, either, so I don't blame her at all.

Astraea - Traded me Freja a long time ago, and now also commissioning her for a portrait piece. :3 She's a fantastic artist, go commission her, GOGOGO!

Bee - Commissioning her for a portrait. X3 The only problems I have with her is that she's rarely online when I am, so contacting her is a bit of a hassle, but I <3 her anyways.

Baroque - Best person on the face of the universe, k. She's done so many free sketches for me, it's not even funny. ;; Much luv. She needs commissions!

Tossina - AWESOME POSSUM. She's amazing, adorable art, and I OWE HER A SPACE FOR DOING A CHARACTER DESIGN FOR ME. Don't let me forget, woman. -fingerpoint- Her art is fantastic, one of the better traditional art artists I've seen in quite a while.

Katsuu/heartkitty - I LURV HER. <3 She'll always be mah numbah onez. Anddd she did a port for my alt Italian, she bought life classics intended/that are going towards buying Jeane (idk, really. o-o; They WERE going towards it, but maybe not? Either way, she says she's working on some kind of christmas present for me, so she still pwns), so I owe her like, my life by now okok. DON'T YOU LET ME FORGET EITHER, KATE.

Alts
Hookah - Tixie for 15 GDs. :3 Wonderful trader, very trustworthy.

Ali - She found my stolen alt, Maddy, and sold it back to me for a space.

Fericirea - Even though she's not happy with me for selling Panty down the road, as far as I know, I liked the trade. It went very quickly, alt for alt. Thanks.

Mayghin - LUVZ. K, buying my alt Eilonwyn for 23 GDs (paid), two ports and three sketches.

Amber - Traded her Suffocation for 40 GDs in scales and spaces, and then traded her Sirin as well for payment I don't recall. X3 Very smooth trades both times, and she takes extremely good care of alts she buys. Highly requested for selling alts that you want to be used well.

Quail - Traded her Panty for 25 GDs. After saying it was the best alt she'd ever had, she sold it/is trying to sell it. I was disappointed that the alt was once my main, and it was just whored around after I felt comfortable that it was in a good home. Not requested for alts that have much sentimental value and you don't want them to be tossed around.

Kotzen - Traded me Italian for my alt, Shar. :3

Anaconda - As said in her digo trade, she had issues making up her mind, but eventually I gave her my alts Regression and Vevila for Aviant. She sold Regression the next day. Not recommended for alts that have sentimental value and you don't want to be tossed around.

Saku - I gave her Italian for her alt Doki and a port space, plus a promise that she wouldn't resell Italian/would clear the buyer of Italian with me before she did sell it.

Digos
Mayghin, Hatti, Astraea, Survivor - All space trades. All went smoothly. Much lurv. <33

Ali - Tris for one space, and a phoe for payment I don't quite recall. Very smooth on both trades.

Anaconda - Traded me classics for my alt Truffles. She had issues making up her mind, and frustrated me towards the end of the trade, but at least I got payment fine.

Foxtoothh - Bought a space from her. <3 Went smoothly, very fast.

Others

Julie - JEWLEE. She gives so much good company now that I can't get on Furc. ;.; We've been PMing back and forth for.. Three days or something. Her art is pretties, yus! If I had a feral alt, I'd commish her. Yep. But we haven't actually traded yet. I just wanted her to be on here.

Tell me if I missed you!<3

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #1: August 05, 2007, 08:19:59 PM»
+De lurvely Hookah<3

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #2: August 05, 2007, 09:04:22 PM»
+De also lurvely Apostrophe.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #3: August 15, 2007, 11:20:27 PM»
+Apostrophe and Ali/Rukia

Offline kotzen

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #4: August 16, 2007, 02:07:44 AM»
you forgot to add that i'm finished with the port art too~

unless you wanted something changed, which you haven't told me yet.  :lol:

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #5: August 16, 2007, 02:53:52 AM»
Ohoh, got it got it. :D -editsss-

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #6: August 22, 2007, 11:34:35 AM»
+Dwy<3

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #7: August 23, 2007, 11:05:45 PM»
+Another Ali trade.

Offline ali

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #8: August 23, 2007, 11:06:27 PM»
<3 :3

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #9: September 09, 2007, 05:59:41 PM»
+Fericirea. <3

Offline Zim

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #10: September 10, 2007, 12:29:24 AM»
): I don't get a review? *SAD.*

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #11: September 10, 2007, 12:33:16 AM»
AWW. D: *makes long drawn out review, probably chalk full of typos*

Offline Zim

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #12: September 10, 2007, 12:37:07 AM»
HOORAY!

TYPOS! xD
<3 ilu

(also, i are girl, lulz~)

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #13: September 10, 2007, 12:37:52 AM»
LOOK IT'S EVEN GREEN. 8D <333

Offline Zim

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #14: September 10, 2007, 12:38:27 AM»
STOP IT YOU'RE INFLATING MY EGO.  :oops:

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #15: September 10, 2007, 12:40:42 AM»
LOOK I EVEN FIXED YOUR GENDER, TOO. -works on making your name rainbow, because she's bored. Dx-

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #16: September 10, 2007, 12:42:20 AM»
Wait. Damn that's too hard for this late at night. Dx

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #17: September 24, 2007, 10:37:09 PM»
+All my port space trades. xD KUDOS TO YOU GUYS, BECAUSE I GAVE YOU REALLY SHORT REVIEWS.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #18: September 26, 2007, 10:06:07 PM»
+Dat Astraea ho. <3

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #19: October 12, 2007, 03:13:58 PM»
+Amber

Offline Amber

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #20: October 12, 2007, 03:14:39 PM»
You are such a sweetheart. : x

ilu<3
Amber

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #21: October 12, 2007, 03:15:18 PM»
Quote from: "Amber"
You are such a sweetheart. : x

ilu<3

Nowai. You be sweetheartier. >3 Ilu2.

Mayghin

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #22: October 13, 2007, 10:57:36 AM»
that's not a good quality in a trader. to buy something off someone, which you KNOW they didn't even want to sell for that low, and then turn around and sell it off for like, more than twice the price barely more than a day later. :/

Offline Amber

Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #23: October 14, 2007, 07:50:59 AM»
Quote from: "Reese"
that's not a good quality in a trader. to buy something off someone, which you KNOW they didn't even want to sell for that low, and then turn around and sell it off for like, more than twice the price barely more than a day later. :/

I offered you in SPACES you told me to go and get GDS. I tried to, but failed.
My friend had the current amount in paypal cash since I don't have paypal and offered to buy it for me because I wanted it so bad, but I was too late.

THE NEW owner was accepting spaces, and my friend bought the rest in GDS.
Not my fault.

Glad I bought it from Rylei and not you.
Nice, kind and had patience, unlike some people who when in a grumpy mood lash out on others. GTFO the net. Christ.

ILURY!<3
Amber

Mayghin

• Topic Author
Revamped Reviews!
«Reply #24: October 14, 2007, 09:37:00 AM»
I lashed out at you because you were pissing me off with accusing me of still having it and just not wanting to sell it to you.
And yet, you have the ignorance to sit there and bitch at me still and say that she's such a nice person, and that I'm such a horrible one, when YOU were the one that was bitching at ME.

I was stating something about her selling it for so HIGH, not that she re-fucking-sold it.