supersaver

Author Topic: Request for Old Account Removal  (Read 224 times)

Offline Kimberly

Request for Old Account Removal
«: February 23, 2015, 01:37:27 PM»
Hello,
I just came back to Furcadia. I use to be pretty present on the FAM forums under the account Kim. I had 33 alts listed on that account, some which I still have. Others are gone. I did everything in my power to try and access that account with no success because it has been so long and my e-mail passwords don't work anymore.

I am contacting you to please remove the account Kim so I can start over and make a new alt list. Sorry I had to make a second account but this is why I want my old one deleted so I can start selling/buying/trading again.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter! And look forward to see you all around.
-Kim

Offline Zim

Re: Request for Old Account Removal
«Reply #1: February 23, 2015, 02:31:19 PM»
You did not do everything in your power as you claim, as staff can be contacted off the site through various means. We make ourselves available for exactly these types of situations, so there is never an excuse for making a second account.

You've also provided no proof that the account is actually yours except for your word, so unless you provide evidence, there's nothing we can do. We require evidence to prevent users from making false claims to harass each other or to free up desired usernames.

If you can provide some sort of solid evidence that that account belongs to you, we will be happy to take care of it. When you have this information, please PM any moderator and we will be happy to assist you. The list can be found at the top of the site under "staff list."

I'm only mean out of necessity.