supersaver

Author Topic: Incorrect review removal?  (Read 226 times)

Offline Hollen

Incorrect review removal?
«: February 10, 2015, 02:31:10 AM»
I'm unsure about the negative review I have on here. I've never owned the alt Sentret and believe that the review was meant for a user who went by the name Eli years ago. At the time they stole multiple alt's from me in the same way that they did from the person who reviewed me on here. I think they may have been masquerading as me on stolen alts long after I quit furcadia and have now returned to find this review. I understand completely if the review cannot be removed but wanted to inquire to see if it was at all possible?

Offline Guinevere

Re: Incorrect review removal?
«Reply #1: February 10, 2015, 07:36:57 AM»
Reading that review as well, kinda seems like it was the persons fault anyway.
You don't hand over money then not change the email/password >> Or 'half pay' and expect to own the alt.
If the reviwer was inactive for as long as they say they say they were, the alt probably expired anyway, which was why the password wouldn't have matched.
Seems like a pointless review/complaint to me xD
Alts:

Offline RIKKI

Re: Incorrect review removal?
«Reply #2: February 11, 2015, 10:56:28 PM»
You were active two years after that review was made on your profile. So claiming that you've just come back to see a fresh review from 2009 sounds a bit odd.

If you have an issue with a review that was left on your profile and you do not agree with it, you may contact a moderator to POSSIBLY have it removed.

As for you, Bina. Seeing as you are not a staff member, it is not up to you to dictate what is and is not a fair review and your commentary is not helpful in any way. Unless you are attempting to direct a user to the appropriate channel (i.e. us), commentary from the peanut gallery is frowned upon.