supersaver

Author Topic: Wtb Purple Adoption Ribbon  (Read 291 times)

Offline Wizard

Wtb Purple Adoption Ribbon
«: December 22, 2014, 09:51:10 AM»
You know those silly ribbons-for-life that have been coming with the last few weeks of Digo Market sales? I would like a purple and gold one.

I don't even know if they're transferable, but I must have one. (EDIT: Apparently they are, but only if you're willing to put in a ticket.)

$5 Paypal if it is! Contact me on Wizard.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:12:07 PM by Wizard »

Offline Casper

Re: Wtb Purple Adoption Ribbon
«Reply #1: December 22, 2014, 02:01:43 PM»
I don't believe they are. If someone were to purchase the digo that came with the ribbon you're after, it could be done by separating the items among characters before purchase, but once the sale is over they seem to be non-transferable. (I'd also speculate that the future rewards involved with the desctags will amount to more than $5.)
Casper: I chopped off all my hair again.
Casper: It actually looks just like Casper's hair I realized.
Casper: Does this mean I'm a furry now.
Harley: lmfao
Harley: No it doesn't.

Offline Fae

«Reply #2: December 22, 2014, 03:18:26 PM»
I was able to get a ribbon transferred from one character to another. c: I just put in a ticket for it and it took a few days!

Offline Casper

«Reply #3: December 22, 2014, 03:28:38 PM»
I was able to get a ribbon transferred from one character to another. c: I just put in a ticket for it and it took a few days!
Among your own characters? I just wonder if transferring to another user entirely (for profit) would be honoured. Good to know, though, thanks!

Offline Fae

«Reply #4: December 22, 2014, 04:06:10 PM»
Yup, it was among my own characters, but it's still worth a shot!

Offline Wizard

«Reply #5: December 22, 2014, 04:10:47 PM»
Oh, no, a ticket? That's a bit more trouble than I'd anticipated. Thank you for the information, though! I will add it to the original post.

I also didn't think about the potential of future rewards, Casper, but considering the fact that the ribbons are presently included with these digo purchases at no extra charge and we do not have any concrete evidence that there will be a promotion along the lines of the Flitten, I suspect $5 is still a fair price. Anyone who thinks otherwise is free to contact me, of course. I do really want one of these ribbons.

I appreciate the input, both of you!

Offline Casper

«Reply #6: December 22, 2014, 04:16:22 PM»
While no one is yet aware of the future happenings for the adoption tags, it has been confirmed that there will be something to come of them.

Offline Wizard

«Reply #7: December 22, 2014, 04:19:27 PM»
Really? That seems to suggest that the ribbons might be individually obtainable at some point. I'd love to look at a source!

Offline Casper

«Reply #8: December 22, 2014, 04:26:06 PM»
Like I said, there's the option to separate the digo from the desctag within your shopping cart before making the purchase, but the whole purpose of the tag is to display you've "adopted" a digo during one of the Holiday Adoption sales. They are a bonus tag with future rewards, not something available individually in the future.

Offline Wizard

«Reply #9: December 22, 2014, 04:31:57 PM»
But where are you getting the idea that the tags will give future rewards? I don't remember anything coming from any of the other promotional desctags, such as the ones offered with first-time lifer sales.

Details of acquisition aside, I'm really curious to see where it's mentioned that something extra will be attached to these tags so that I can adjust my price if necessary.

Offline Natasha

«Reply #10: January 11, 2015, 07:14:17 AM»
For-life desc tags can be transferred between users; I brought an Eternal Collar off of someone and they got it to me just fine via a ticket :)

supersaver