supersaver

Author Topic: My thread was locked! What do I do?!  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Zim

My thread was locked! What do I do?!
«: April 30, 2014, 09:34:44 PM»
So your thread was locked and now you're stumped at what to do next. No problem! This guide will break down the basics and help you guys get back on track to your transactions.

Please note that if your thread is locked for any reason, you are still not allowed to make additional ones. Locked threads DO count towards your thread limit, so be aware!

The first step is identifying why your thread was locked.

The website will lock threads for inactivity in certain sections after 30 days or so. To fix this, either report the thread to staff and ask for an unlock, or pm one of us directly. We're happy to take care of it, to problem!

If you received a moderator warning, please refer to it, as they will give a reason why. The most common reasons are repeated bumping outside the allowed time, or multiple threads.

+  If your thread was locked for breaking something like a bump rule, the first thing you are going to have to do is review the rules. When you have done so, PM a moderator, link us the thread in question, and talk to us to let us know you've reviewed the rules and understand them. We will then take care of it.

+  If your thread was locked for multiple threads, there are a few steps to take before anything can be done.

1. Review THIS guide on how to find all your threads and compile a list of links for us.
2. PM a moderator (any will do, unless the warning specified otherwise) with a list of ALL the applicable threads. Sometimes we will mention multiple sections in the warning, so be aware of that.
     - These threads should be clearly labeled, letting us know which (single) thread per section is to be kept, and which are to be deleted.
3. Once a moderator receives this information, they will take care of your threads and unlock your ones you want to keep (if any), and you can return to your sales.

We require users to provide us with the links to ensure that you know how to find your threads, so we can all avoid this headache in the future. We don't like having to deal with it any more than you do, so the smoother this goes, the better it is for all parties!

Remember, if there's anything that's unclear regarding the rules, or even if you want to take preemptive action with your threads, let us know! We're super happy to help, because when we don't have to do our jobs, everyone is happier!

I will be keeping this thread unlocked in case anybody has any questions. Keep it civil!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:26:11 PM by Zim »

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Hayden

Re: My thread was locked! What do I do?!
«Reply #1: April 30, 2014, 11:26:04 PM»

Offline Zim

«Reply #2: April 30, 2014, 11:27:25 PM»

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Hayden

«Reply #3: April 30, 2014, 11:31:22 PM»

MRW when mom grounds me
jk sorry mom

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #4: May 01, 2014, 05:30:03 AM»

Offline Cadaver

«Reply #5: May 01, 2014, 06:06:48 AM»
Cadaver
Baal || Cancer || Cruel || Jeremy
Sean || Virus || Zane

Alts For Sale || FAZ Account || DeviantART || Weasyl

supersaver