supersaver

Author Topic: [Trading] Neopoints+Items FOR Subeta Points+Items/CSC  (Read 360 times)

Offline rosieb

[Trading] Neopoints+Items FOR Subeta Points+Items/CSC
«: April 15, 2014, 05:10:33 AM»
On Subeta I have:
34m pure
900 CSC
3X 1K PWT
12K+ Wearables totaling over 10bil.
Spilt Body Glitter
Iron Fireside Lantern
Reviver Of The Lion
20 Percent Discount Card

Looking for trade for NC Mall Items, NP Wearables, Paint Brushes, Codestones, Neggs, Potions, Eggs and Neopoints.

Please PM me here first with some kind of legit offer to start off, I am new and will be vigilant to make sure everything goes smoothly and I am not scammed. I'm an adult looking to switch back from playing Subeta mainly to playing Neopets mainly. I've invested a lot of money and just want to do a nice smooth transaction. I'm incredibly flexible with what I'll take as a trade.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:43:21 AM by rosieb »

Offline RIKKI

Re: [Buying] Neopoints+Items, Selling Subeta Points+Items/CSC
«Reply #1: April 15, 2014, 04:17:04 PM»
So are you offering Subeta items in exchange for Neopets items? Or are these entities supposed to be separate? It's not clear what you're offering as payment.

If you intend to sell off your Subeta wares, you must designate that to a thread in the SELLING section of the Junkyard, not the buying.

Offline rosieb

«Reply #2: April 15, 2014, 04:35:56 PM»
I wrote this so early in the morning, how embarrassing.
I'm looking to trade basically the contents of my Subeta Account (sp/items) for NP/ETS.
I'm not sure where it should go?

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #3: April 15, 2014, 09:39:55 PM»
Just edit the thread a bit to reflect that, the title of the thread makes me think you're buying AND selling in the thread? When really you're just looking to do a trade for the stuff.

Offline rosieb

Re: [Trading] Neopoints+Items FOR Subeta Points+Items/CSC
«Reply #4: April 16, 2014, 02:43:35 AM»
Alrighty. Thanks :)