supersaver

Author Topic: Galyne - Stolen Digos and Alt  (Read 2383 times)

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
Galyne - Stolen Digos and Alt
«: July 19, 2007, 06:25:44 PM»
I was sharing the alt Maddy with year butters and a space on her with someone named Galyne. One day, she decided to take the butters off Maddy, put them on her main, Galyne, and sell the alt Maddy. The name Maddy alone is worth lifers to me. I talked to her a while after, and she was screaming, and bitching and moaning at me about how unfair it was that she had to share Maddy with me, and she should have it, blahblahblah...I was trying to get her to let me have Maddy back, and she could keep the butters, but she disagreed, and promised that she'd give the butters to me when they were transferrable. Her friend, and also my friend, Starrless Sky2 told me that she had seen the alt Maddy with the butters in a dream the other day, and that Galyne had permission from me to sell her. She had no such permission. I have not seen Galyne in some time. Please tell me if you have any additional info or advice on this, it would be very helpful.

Offline Michelle

Re: Galyne - Stolen Digos and Alt
«Reply #1: July 19, 2007, 06:30:06 PM»
Quote from: "Kurokumo"
I was sharing the alt Maddy

there's your problem. sorry to be so blunt, but.. it's a stupid decision to share alts in the first place.
it doesn't really help you, but i rly have no idea how anyone CAN help you.
i guess pursue this supposed Galyne and let 'em know tha damn deal.
>>> alts for sale HERE.

Offline Sync

«Reply #2: July 19, 2007, 06:30:27 PM»
well, if you're the actual owner of the alt, change the password.

but if you're not uh, i dunno if there's really much you can do. it'd be her alt anyway,

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: July 19, 2007, 06:41:36 PM»
She changed the password, being the email as well. I can't change it, because I don't know what the old one is. I only shared with her because she was /supposedly/ my best friend. I was the creator of the alt, though.

Offline Sync

«Reply #4: July 19, 2007, 06:43:58 PM»
if you were the creator of the alt you can get it back. email the guardians?

Edward

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: July 19, 2007, 07:11:55 PM»
creators of any alt can instantly recall an alt if it was stolen. and without issue. youd even get the butters back, since she removed them from maddy origionally. contact cironir in-game and explain your situation.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #6: July 20, 2007, 12:36:32 AM»
I talked to the Gaurdians, and they said they wouldn't do anything because she had the password as well, so it was like an alt trade. x.x

Offline Cironir

«Reply #7: July 20, 2007, 01:28:54 PM»
Who did you talk to? Wasn't me, and everyone else should refer you to me.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #8: July 20, 2007, 02:12:07 PM»
I don't remember who it was, I suck at remembering names. @[email protected] But I'll try to catch you online, Cironir.

Offline Cironir

«Reply #9: July 20, 2007, 02:18:07 PM»
No logs to look at? I'd still like to know who blew you off instead of referring you to me. :p

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #10: July 20, 2007, 02:19:53 PM»
I don't know when I'd be able to get them. It was on my laptop which is temporarily on shut-down due to lack of charger.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #11: July 20, 2007, 02:25:59 PM»
Wait, I think I contacted the Gaurdians a while ago, before she sold Maddy and the butters. Just about her changing Maddy's password. Should I contact them again and see what they say?

Offline Narnia

«Reply #12: July 20, 2007, 02:47:25 PM»
E-mail [email protected] (it goes directly to Cironir that way).
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Kel

«Reply #13: July 20, 2007, 09:19:43 PM»
Uhm..I was in AI and Maddy was advertising she was for sale for two portspaces :/

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #14: July 21, 2007, 04:01:26 PM»
Well, that explains some things. x.x; Thank you so much for that information, Tayu. It helps a lot.

Offline ali

«Reply #15: July 21, 2007, 04:35:33 PM»
um, i bought maddy for 5 GD from Swizzle. :< i'd be happy to return her to you? :>

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #16: July 21, 2007, 04:38:11 PM»
Oh, goodness. I'd really love you to death if you did that. I just wish I had the 5 gds you paid for her to return to you. ;;

Offline Michelle

«Reply #17: July 21, 2007, 04:39:46 PM»
im creator of maddy.
im 99.9% sure.
or it was maddi.
but. i dont think it was. #SK
</random input>
>>> alts for sale HERE.

Offline Megadeth

«Reply #18: July 21, 2007, 04:44:27 PM»
Once again, Sharing alts gets you screwed in the end. Like what happened with Marth... Hate to be so blunt, but its your fault. This isnt really much of a scam. Well, hope you learn not to share in the future.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #19: July 21, 2007, 04:45:29 PM»
Well, then it expired, because I either accidentaly put in the password you used or something, or it was expired and I re-created her. ]: All I know was that I was in Create A Furre or whatever, and I filled in all the information, typed in Maddy, and I got it, so. Yeah. And I was all exited and ran to tell my cousin that people were going to seem like they're stalking her on MSN when she gets on my computer. ^^

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #20: July 21, 2007, 04:49:28 PM»
Quote from: "Survivor"
Once again, Sharing alts gets you screwed in the end. Like what happened with Marth... Hate to be so blunt, but its your fault. This isnt really much of a scam. Well, hope you learn not to share in the future.

That post was really really pointless. That has been said. I know that. I'm posting this thread to alert people of a scammer, not to be screamed at because I'm 'such an idiot'. I honestly do not care what you think about it being my fault. I'm sure half of the people who read this think it's my fault. I do not care whatsoever. Just keep thoughts like that to yourself, because they make people hate you. (:

Offline Megadeth

«Reply #21: July 21, 2007, 04:55:03 PM»
Quote from: "Kurokumo"
Quote from: "Survivor"

That post was really really pointless. That has been said. I know that. I'm posting this thread to alert people of a scammer, not to be screamed at because I'm 'such an idiot'. I honestly do not care what you think about it being my fault. I'm sure half of the people who read this think it's my fault. I do not care whatsoever. Just keep thoughts like that to yourself, because they make people hate you. (:
He isnt really a scammer, you pretty much gave him the wings and alt.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
«Reply #22: July 21, 2007, 04:58:11 PM»
This thread can be locked now, being that now it's just to alert about HER being a scammer, I'm just being screamed at now, and I'm at least in posession of the alt now, thanks to Alicia. I will be emailing [email protected] for any further action, so this thread is pretty much pointless.

supersaver