supersaver

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 416 times)

Offline Foul

Quick Question
«: October 16, 2013, 02:21:34 AM»
Mmmk, maybe abit dumb, but

How do I check on the transfer status of an item?

I have done a trade today, and was given a ticket transfer code.
Sadly I had to leave right afer trade, and the other person has been afk sense I have gotten home. 
SO Im a tad bit stumped as to where to go to at least check the status of the item, or if there is anywhere to go to check it at all.

Lol thank you in advance ^_^

Offline RIKKI

Re: Quick Question
«Reply #1: October 16, 2013, 03:17:00 AM»
What was being transferred?

If you were given something via an SS transfer, you both have to log off and re-log for that to take effect.

Offline Foul

«Reply #2: October 16, 2013, 09:25:09 AM»
Itemwas KitterDust. Seen as how there was no trade option for sec. trades. SHe stated that she got a transfer ticket. She poped back on later last night and said she hadn received any updates, figuring it may take a while to process, concidering we have bother logged in and out  couple times sense the transaction.

Thank you for quick reply though GaGa

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: October 16, 2013, 02:53:26 PM»
If it's the way I'm thinking of (because of the nature of the item), it sounds like they needed to fill out an actual ticket. It doesn't look like there's a form to fill out online (unless I'm missing it), so they probably had to do it by emailing orders@, which means there's no real way of checking the status outside of whispering whoever handles that email now (I think Gar?).

A bit more info here. The thread is old, but likely still relevant, given how few proper services have been added lately.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Foul

«Reply #4: October 17, 2013, 06:04:18 PM»
Thank you a bunch, I messaged Gar last night, said my best bet will be to spak with Cironir about my issue. Lol so now I get to shoot him a whisper, or maybe a PM on here seen as how he never got back to me last night.

Offline Zim

«Reply #5: October 17, 2013, 08:17:08 PM»
Probably best to whisper or email him in that case - he rarely logs on FAM (and hasn't been on since last December).

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Foul

«Reply #6: October 20, 2013, 10:49:44 AM»
alrighty, got ahold of him, turns out ticket transfers have been giving them issues, its being worked on I was told, so hopefully I'll have my kitter dust by Monday. If not, sad panda will keep waiting lol

supersaver