supersaver

Author Topic: Ali (Alicia)  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«: July 12, 2007, 04:51:01 PM»
edit: Alicia on FAM, Ali on furc.
don't confuse her with Alicia on furc.

On June 20, Alicia requested a commission spot for a website from me, and I happily gave it to her. I have whisper logs and PMs, but due to lack of permission, I cannot show the whisper logs, and.. am I allowed to show PM screenies, or can I not do that without permission either? If I can, please enlighten me, and I will post those as well.

Now, I don't charge much, usually 5-10GD or 1-2 spaces, but I am still highly bothered by this, and have not heard from her for a little while, and I'm feeling like I will never receive the rest of my payment. Mind you, it's only 3GD, but payment is payment, and I haven't even received half of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After receiving details from Ali through e-mail, I constructed the layout to her liking as usual. She had told me she had a space that she would pay me, and once I was done with the layout, I requested payment, since I usually want payment between layout completion, and coding.

She then abruptly told me that the space wasn't trans, and I told her it was okay, and that she could give me the space when it's trans.

Two days later, on June 22, I decided to whisper her, asking about the space trans date or if she had an estimate of when it would be trans. Without an answer, she told me she had to go, and instantly logged off. I found this very suspicious, and proceeded to PM her.

Since I am unsure if I can post PMs here or not, I'll summarize what was said, if that's alright. On June 26, I asked her about the happenings of earlier, about how she had suddenly left, and what was going on. She proceeded to respond, telling me that she was gone for a few days without internet, and that the space was a SS space. Feeling jipped, I told her my feelings about the situation, and requested something else for payment. She soon told me she had nothing else to give, and I accepted it, telling her to enlighten me of when she had my payment.

After monitoring her posts a bit on FAM (bit stalker-like, but oh well), I noticed her commishing artists or inquiring about it, mentioning she would have GD available on the following Sunday or around then. I questioned her about it, and she told me she would be getting a gift card and would be getting GD that way, and would then be able to pay me. I said okay, pleased with the situation, and waited.

And again, I waited, until July 4, when she sent me a PM to tell me she had gifted 2GD to my main, Tan. I told her it was 5GD, not 2GD, and she told me that's all she had. Annoyed, I confronted her about it further, telling her that I would keep a note that she still owes me GD, and that it seemed as if she was trying to weasel out of it. She almost assertively told me she was not trying to weasel out of it, although I'm not reassured at all, and told me the 5GD was for another commission that had to be paid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not heard from her since then, and am still under the impression that I won't receive the rest of my payment. I'm not really sure that this is still about me getting paid as much as it is about me enlightening FAM users of the situation. I didn't have problems with an alt trade a while back with her, and haven't seen any negative feedback regarding her (edit: one thread, by Gage), but this is ridiculous.

p.s. if you wanna bitch, PM me, please.
i just don't feel like having flaming or arguments devour my thread.
this is for information purposes mostly.
[/i]

Shaybay

Mind you, it's only 3GD, but payment is payment, and I haven't even received half of it.

And then it changed to 5GD, and you only got 2. Hmm. You're a moron

Offline Kratos

Re: post
«Reply #2: July 12, 2007, 05:20:18 PM»
Quote from: "Shaybay"
Mind you, it's only 3GD, but payment is payment, and I haven't even received half of it.

And then it changed to 5GD, and you only got 2. Hmm. You're a moron

.........excuse me?
im saying its only 3GD more that i need.
don't go about calling me a moron for nothing, thanks.
total payment: 5GD
received payment: 2GD
needed payment: 3GD

get your shit straight before coming into my thread calling me a moron.
get out if you're not going to contribute, dear.

Offline Ook

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #3: July 12, 2007, 05:21:07 PM»
As Ali is one of my good friends, I'll ask her about it - but I've found her to be quite trustworthy...

I understand your situation, it seems to happen to me a lot xD

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #4: July 12, 2007, 05:22:19 PM»
Quote from: "Ook"
As Ali is one of my good friends, I'll ask her about it - but I've found her to be quite trustworthy...

I understand your situation, it seems to happen to me a lot xD

thanks. <3
i just haven't heard from her for a while, and it does seem like i'm never gonna get the remaining payment.
like i said - it's only 3GD more, but payment is payment.
and it shouldn't be too hard to scrape together 3GD or a space, in which case i can refund her 2GD.

Offline Sin

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #5: July 12, 2007, 08:33:36 PM»
Yes, you can post PMs I believe. Unless they are Furcadian PMs. :>

Sidenote:

I hope this all works out Tan. (And since I don't wanna make a PM reply. I can't buy Stewie. :[)
.insane.

Offline ali

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #6: July 12, 2007, 08:45:55 PM»
i gifted 5 GD to Tan. o_o;

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #7: July 12, 2007, 08:58:29 PM»
Quote from: "Virus"
Yes, you can post PMs I believe. Unless they are Furcadian PMs. :>

Sidenote:

I hope this all works out Tan. (And since I don't wanna make a PM reply. I can't buy Stewie. :[)

'kay. <3
it's alright.
thanks anyway, in regards to the Stewie thing.

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #8: July 12, 2007, 08:59:39 PM»
Quote from: "Alicia"
i gifted 5 GD to Tan. o_o;

Ali: im sorry i made the thread.
i explained my thoughts fully here though, i didn't have bad intentions.
you didn't gift a full 5GD did you?
if you did, i'll give you 2GD back, because that's what you've already given me.
i haven't checked yet.
i'll post again with verification that i've received them so the thread can be locked.
it'll have to be when my bf gets off the other computer.
this one doesn't have Furcadia.

Offline ali

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #9: July 12, 2007, 09:32:48 PM»
yeah; i gifted the whole five gd thinking youd whisper and refund the 2 GD. :X

x);

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #10: July 12, 2007, 09:55:50 PM»
Quote from: "Alicia"
yeah; i gifted the whole five gd thinking youd whisper and refund the 2 GD. :X

x);

i didn't get anything.

Offline ali

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #11: July 12, 2007, 11:19:50 PM»
you didn't? o_o; i gifted them to Tan, unless i made a typo. ._.; my keyobards buttons are sticky, so some stick. .-.;

Offline Hugo

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #12: July 12, 2007, 11:30:22 PM»
On a sidenote this is the second time today I've heard of someone supposedly sending scales and the other person not getting them. Perhaps a glitch?

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #13: July 12, 2007, 11:34:22 PM»
nope, i didn't get anything..
my current balance in dragonscales is $22.11

$.11 leftover from a balance on an alt I got in a trade, 4 dollars of it had gone to Illegal for a port.
$2.00 came from you.
and $20.00 came from Edward today as payment for 2 websites.

so.. i didn't get anything..

Hugo: maybe.

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #14: July 14, 2007, 09:45:32 AM»
Ali, next time, you should just secure trade it to make sure it goes through.
you can give 3GD like that, or 1 space in which case i'll give back 2GD.
your choice.
i'm still waiting though.

Offline Chris

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #15: July 14, 2007, 10:31:27 AM»
she's commissioning skye (church) for 2 ports (a space each) so it's obvious she has spaces.

Offline Cironir

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #16: July 14, 2007, 10:50:20 AM»
Only 2 GDs have been gifted to Tan, on July 4th. No mistransfers, according to the server logs, and no glitches. Scales transfers, totals, daily transactions, etc. are all logged and monitored.

Tan, if the matter hasn't been resolved by Tuesday, please send me the logs you have and I'll look into it.

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #17: July 14, 2007, 10:54:10 AM»
Quote from: "Chris"
she's commissioning skye (church) for 2 ports (a space each) so it's obvious she has spaces.

she had 8 spaces the day before i posted this thread and bought Craig with them.
im getting really pissed off with this.

and Cironir, thank you for the verification.
i'll be sure to.. send an e-mail regarding it on Tuesday, if it hasn't been settled by then.

Frosty

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #18: July 14, 2007, 11:02:57 AM»
Hope this gets resolved, Tan. You're a very trustful person and deserve payment. =)
I wont start an argument. I've nothing against Ali, so this is more of a "Kudos towards getting it settled!" response. ^_^

---
BTW, can't whisper you on furcadia on your name Tan. I get the message, " More than one furres's name begins that way! You need to type more of the name or maybe all of their name so I know exactly who you mean!" and it wont send to you.
*Sniffles*

Offline Hugo

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #19: July 14, 2007, 12:16:45 PM»
She is commissioning me with a portrait space which she said she just bought off the digo market. I will keep close tabs on it.

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #20: July 14, 2007, 12:19:33 PM»
Rosie: that means i'm not on furcadia.
use /%Tan MESSAGEHERE instead.
the % looks for exact names instead of names starting with "Tan."

Hugo: thanks hun.
it's appreciated.

i don't understand what the big deal is about 3 freakin GD.
this is really bothering me now since she's been commishing and spending like hell lately, and had the guts to lie about transferring 5GD to me.

Offline Hugo

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #21: July 14, 2007, 12:23:33 PM»
3 GD isn't a big deal (For sending anyway). As a matter of fact normally I'd send you 3GD, because that's how I am, but what do you know; someone scammed me out of mine as well.

I don't understand how people deal with themselves after scamming. Furcadia may not be a life-changing, epic endeavor, but you're still screwing over real people.

Offline Kratos

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #22: July 14, 2007, 12:45:19 PM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
3 GD isn't a big deal (For sending anyway). As a matter of fact normally I'd send you 3GD, because that's how I am, but what do you know; someone scammed me out of mine as well.

I don't understand how people deal with themselves after scamming. Furcadia may not be a life-changing, epic endeavor, but you're still screwing over real people.

i know.
i don't really think it's a big deal about wanting the 3GD, or sending it, etc etc.
it's not that much money, and it's not hard to scrape together that much..
but lying about sending things is completely different than actually not being able to do it.

NOTE: if anybody sees a site for Ali, screenie it and show me it so I can see if my layout is being used.
like an idiot, i didn't watermark or shrink it when i showed her because i thought i'd have no issues.
i now expect payment first so i have no problems with this, but if i find her using my layout without my payment, i'll be more than pissed.

Edward

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #23: July 14, 2007, 02:28:54 PM»
jeeze tan. it sucks youre going through all this. especially over a lowsy 3 gd. if worst comes to worst, i can give you that and either retain it from her myself, or honestly, i wont worry about it. i understand its about principal. but even then, helping someone out is just a right thing to do.

Offline ali

Ali (Alicia)
«Reply #24: July 14, 2007, 02:31:34 PM»
i am not using your layout; so don't have a cow, please. and, anyways, i'd like you to keep the GDs, as i no longer have any use for them.

I have a new site for Ali made by a friend, anyways, so i really don't want to finish paying; so just keep it.

i could've SWORN i bought 5 GD for Tan, but perhaps i did a mis-buy / gift w/e.