supersaver

Author Topic: Information  (Read 1395 times)

Pumpkin

• Topic Author
Information
«: July 12, 2007, 11:39:47 AM»
So, A couple days back my alt Octubre was hacked. And I couldn't figure out how, so I emailed the guardians. Keep in mind, this password was like Mysticalwonders221324 or something like that. So it would be a little odd for someone to guess it? I admit that. Anyway, I proceeded to the guardians. Cironir refused to tell me who took the alt, they had changed the email to [email protected] A couple days later, after cironir had told me there was no promise I would get the alt back because I didn't truly own it for 6months. I was an active trader and I had a scam report against me. Well after he did the tradeback, he decided he would get me that alt back? I dont know, maybe he did to begin with. EITHER WAY, I got it back and asked him once more who took the alt, he then told me he was too tired to look into that. So he went to bed and I emailed him after I contacted hugo on aim. We were talking about it and hugo had mentioned he wouldn't be suprised if it was mask. Well then I remembered. In naia green once a long time ago, I had let Mask log onto octubre to help me get colors. I guess she never deleted the INI file. Cironir has still never responded to my email about who it was. I did whisper mask about this, she was afk and never responded back or tried to contact me. So given some of these facts, I can't help but think it was her.

Now, even though I Did not change the password at the time, since we were friends. I still understand I am at fault a little here. But after all the bitchings shes made against me, don't you think its a little wrong for her to do so?

Either way, I don't want alot of drama for this thread. So honestly, unless you can say something useful. Go away. I just don't think its very fair that my trade history has been smeared like a bug on a windsheild and she got away scot free, after doing this. Because I don't see her banned yet, for taking my alt. Normally someone would get something, nor do I see the big deal as to why cironir refused to tell me who hacked MY alt.

I guess I should also add, after a couple days, my email was never responded to and even though I've been on and he's been on. He never contact me and his whispers have been off. Mask was online too, so... I really see nothing being done here.

Offline Narnia

Information
«Reply #1: July 12, 2007, 11:43:41 AM»
You make a lot of wonderful accusations, however I see no proof.

I'll leave this thread open, but everyone should be mindful that I will not hesitate to lock it because I for one am quite sick of this petty bullshit.

If your old enough to trade alts, especially for the amount of money that many people on this site do, than you are old enough to grow, accept what has happened, and get over.

Life sucks. It doesn't always go your way.

Don't think this message is aimed anyone in particular. It's aimed at everyone.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Pumpkin

• Topic Author
Information
«Reply #2: July 12, 2007, 11:45:21 AM»
Thats why it says information and I waited patiently for cironir to respond, but after a few days of no email, when it didn't take too long last time. It got old.

Offline Hugo

Information
«Reply #3: July 12, 2007, 11:45:43 AM»
And you guys made a wonderful little thread telling people to put Information in their title if the scam is uncertain.

So far no one's breaking any rules. To anyone posting, please be mindful that this isn't really a discussion topic. Information is just being presented.

Offline anathema

Information
«Reply #4: July 12, 2007, 01:32:30 PM»
you should've known better. ;)

Pumpkin

• Topic Author
Information
«Reply #5: July 12, 2007, 01:36:39 PM»
Quote from: "Morgan"

Look, stop being a bitch to everyone. I admitted in the post that I knew it was partly my fault.

Don't even get me started on you, saying you're going to reuse a portrait YOU SOLD and then denied that you ever sold it. Claiming it came with the alt.

Get out of my thread, stop being a cunt.

Offline Hugo

Information
«Reply #6: July 12, 2007, 01:36:57 PM»
I don't know that I agree. Stealing is stealing.

Offline anathema

Information
«Reply #7: July 12, 2007, 01:41:25 PM»
considering your sig says you're leaving in 2 days, i wouldn't be too concerned if i were you.

Offline Narnia

Information
«Reply #8: July 12, 2007, 01:42:40 PM»
I'm fairly certain (for once) that Morgan's post was sarcasm, as indicated by the italics and wink at the end. You can get off your high horse.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Pumpkin

• Topic Author
Information
«Reply #9: July 12, 2007, 01:42:59 PM»
considering your sig says you're leaving in 2 days, i wouldn't be too concerned if i were you.
So you're saying, that because I'm taking a break or quitting. She has a right to go around stealing peoples alts?

God, what are your morals.

Pumpkin

• Topic Author
Information
«Reply #10: July 12, 2007, 01:43:47 PM»
Quote from: "Narnia"
I'm fairly certain (for once) that Morgan's post was sarcasm, as indicated by the italics and wink at the end. You can get off your high horse.
It was rude, she knows very well I don't like her and I know she doesn't like me. So why should she be allowed to come in here and post nonsense?

Offline Zodiac

Information
«Reply #11: July 12, 2007, 01:44:18 PM»
If this thread turns into an argument it will be locked.

Offline anathema

Information
«Reply #12: July 12, 2007, 01:46:28 PM»
Quote from: "Pumpkin"
Quote from: "Narnia"
It was rude, she knows very well I don't like her and I know she doesn't like me. So why should she be allowed to come in here and post nonsense?

you said the same thing with mask and the wow account, if you don't remember, dear. :]

Offline Narnia

Information
«Reply #13: July 12, 2007, 01:47:24 PM»
I'm going to go ahead and lock this now. If you find proof of who 'stole' your alt, PM me and I'll amend this thread, or you can edit a previous post. If someone else has information regarding this 'theft' PM me.

Otherwise, this thread is locked because:

1. It is nothing but finger pointing between two people have who have taken advantage of this forum for there own personal exploits.
2. Nobody has provided any proof that any actual theft has occurred. For all I know, you're story telling.
3. This thread is asking for a flame war because you have continued to accuse Mask of a multitude of things (whether right or wrong, I don't know) and you have continued to bash anyone who has offered contradicting evidence. In fact you have used the threads to flame almost everyone who has posted.

Take your little flame war off my site. Grow up.

Got a problem with me? PM me or quit coming here.