supersaver

Author Topic: Signatures  (Read 355 times)

Offline Ma Dai

Signatures
«: March 09, 2013, 07:52:52 PM»
Hello~

I'm wondering how I get the Furcadia Online checkers into my signature that shows when my alt(s) are online/offline? I've tried a few times myself and I keep getting confused.

A topic was posted on this in 2011 but didn't get a response, so I thought it'd be alright to open a new topic regarding it. But this could be considered spam, and posting in the old topic would be thread necromancy
. Hopefully I won't get in trouble for posting this? ;; ..

Thank you in advance for any help!
Don't really log anymore but you can catch me on Ma Dai if I do!

09/24/16; Email is up-to-date. If you want to contact me for any reason, please feel free to send me a PM. I should respond within 24-72 hours, regardless of last login date. I'm more than happy to log for sales, or reconnect with old friends!

Offline Mayim

Re: Signatures
«Reply #1: March 09, 2013, 08:31:19 PM»
To answer your question, go to http://www.furcadia.com/online/ -- all of the instructions are there. All you need to do is change the html to bbcode.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:40:07 PM by Hayden »

Offline Ma Dai

«Reply #2: March 09, 2013, 09:12:37 PM»
To answer your question, go to http://www.furcadia.com/online/ -- all of the instructions are there. All you need to do is change the html to bbcode.

Thank you for replying c: I've run across this page before, and tried to change it to BBcode; not sure if I just don't understand coding as well as I hope I do. When I pasted it into my signature, it came out as just text instead of the images. I've also tried an HTML -> BBCode converter/generator I found, and it didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:21:23 PM by Ma Dai »
Don't really log anymore but you can catch me on Ma Dai if I do!

09/24/16; Email is up-to-date. If you want to contact me for any reason, please feel free to send me a PM. I should respond within 24-72 hours, regardless of last login date. I'm more than happy to log for sales, or reconnect with old friends!

Offline Mayim

«Reply #3: March 09, 2013, 09:26:33 PM»
Go ahead and grab the html code for your character and PM it to me. I can change it for you.