supersaver

Author Topic: SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.  (Read 1477 times)

Offline lu

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«: July 10, 2007, 09:10:52 AM»
(I know that without logs this is worthless, but I have the habit to clean my log files. Do not bash at me, you'll understand why I am posting this after so long.)

Okay, so you guys remember Ausi? (also ex-owner of the character Abra)

A few months ago, I got the alt Lua as a gift from one of the users here. I ported her(the portrait was made by myself, you can see it on my DA account) and roleplayed her for a while, but I didn't get too much attached to the alt because I was always busy roleplaying my main ones.
So, one day, Abra(Ausi) came and whispered me, telling me she liked the alt and all that stuff. I thanked her, we talked for a while, etc etc. In the end she offered me three spaces if I gave her Lua.

Since we were friends and stuff, and I did not use the alt that much, I decided to sell her. Unfortunately at that time she only had one space, and was waiting to get the two others from another pending trade.
She asked me for the password and swear she'd pay me the spaces real quick. So, again, for the friendship matter I put my trust on her and gave her the pass.

Throughout the passing days I kept her on my online check list, and every time she came on I asked her about the spaces. There was always an excuse, and eventually, I quit furcadia for a while because of online and irl reasons. Then, when I came back, I expected Abra to still be around.

So guess what? I come back and find out she sold her main(Abra has a new owner) and now I can't seem to get in contact with her.

The reason why I wrote this is because I'd like to ask you guys to keep an eye on the alt Lua, and let me know if you see them around. Aaand, if anybody knows where Ausi has been. I'm not accusing her of scamming, but it really got me upset she vanished all of a sudden without even giving me the password. (yes, I did ask her to send it to me through PM or DA note).

EDIT

ok, so. i just a msg from someone that actually helped a lot.
lyndsey apparently is still around, on ausi. they co-own the dream 'mystical homes', as i saw her name listed on the forums.

Offline Hugo

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #1: July 10, 2007, 09:16:25 AM»
Using the port again would cause all sorts of mayhem but what you can do is report it to Furcadia and have the port removed from Lua and then use it yourself since Abra scammed Lua off of you.

Offline lu

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #2: July 10, 2007, 09:18:48 AM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
Using the port again would cause all sorts of mayhem but what you can do is report it to Furcadia and have the port removed from Lua and then use it yourself since Abra scammed Lua off of you.

thanks hugo. i never think of contacting the guardians, lol.

Offline Me

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #3: July 10, 2007, 09:38:27 AM»
Ausi is going to be gone till august. She has something going on now but she will be back.

I trust ausi will pay whats due when she returns.

Offline lu

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #4: July 10, 2007, 09:43:33 AM»
Quote from: "D"
Ausi is going to be gone till august. She has something going on now but she will be back.

I trust ausi will pay whats due when she returns.

i hope she does. as far as i know she's been a really nice friend to me, but we lost contact.

i don't want to believe she'd ever scam me :/

Offline Hugo

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #5: July 10, 2007, 09:53:05 AM»
Well you saw what happened with me and Smarmy. I just hope your situation works out better than mine did.

Offline lu

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #6: July 10, 2007, 09:57:32 AM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
Well you saw what happened with me and Smarmy. I just hope your situation works out better than mine did.

yea, i just read 'bout that. :/ -pats-

---

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #7: July 10, 2007, 02:09:27 PM»
just backing up what someone says.

that she won't be back. i don't think lyn is -able- to scam people anyways. :< she's been too nice, to me, atleast. and ive known her for a while.

Offline Me

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #8: July 10, 2007, 05:20:56 PM»
Agreed, Lyndsey is too nice for her own good.

Offline MAU

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #9: July 10, 2007, 06:03:04 PM»
she's always payed me back for what she's owed me, even if it takes awhile (i think the longest i was waiting was about two months or so for payment for a life phoenix). now i'm waiting on 10 dollars, which has taken equally as long as the first payment, but hopefully she'll pull through.

apparently this happens a lot. i owned abra, and when i did i got a lot of 'when are you going to pay me for suchandsuch' whispers.

what i take from this is that if she says 'i'll pay you back right away', she usually doesn't. i'd ask for payment upfront or wait until she has it.

Offline Hugo

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #10: July 10, 2007, 08:11:06 PM»
To anyone saying how nice she is, what purpose does that serve in this situation?

Offline Lyndsey

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #11: July 10, 2007, 09:30:29 PM»
I'm around still, just at night. I am Ausi and yes I am your friend. As for lagging payments, yes, I think I can pay one day, then I get caught up, forget, or something or another. In all honesty, don't give me anything until I pay you. Anyways.

I know that I gave the alt Lua back. You asked for the password one day, and I did give it to you. As for the other space, I let you keep that in return for the wings that were on Lua. As for Lua's password if you still don't have it, I'll try to retrieve it because I don't scam. Haha. Kind of pointless.

Offline lu

SOLVED, PLEASE LOCK.
«Reply #12: July 11, 2007, 08:27:03 AM»
Quote from: "Spook"
I'm around still, just at night. I am Ausi and yes I am your friend. As for lagging payments, yes, I think I can pay one day, then I get caught up, forget, or something or another. In all honesty, don't give me anything until I pay you. Anyways.

I know that I gave the alt Lua back. You asked for the password one day, and I did give it to you. As for the other space, I let you keep that in return for the wings that were on Lua. As for Lua's password if you still don't have it, I'll try to retrieve it because I don't scam. Haha. Kind of pointless.

there were wings?
lol

sorry, ausi :/ i just couldn't get in contact with you and many know that i have a short temper. so i couldn't really wait much longer.
ANYWAY. as for you giving me the password, i can not recall that. i don't doubt you did, though. i am really absent-minded. i'd be really thankful if you tried to retrieve it.

sorry again for this thread. just wanted to make things clear.

supersaver