supersaver

Author Topic: Staff Applications Open  (Read 755 times)

Offline Zim

Staff Applications Open
«: November 25, 2012, 05:43:53 PM»
We are currently in the process of compiling a qualified listed of users who are interested in becoming staff members here at FAM and FAZ. At this time there is no guarantee that any new staff members will be added, or that by responding to this post you will be considered for the position. If you think that you posses the qualities that would make you a valuable addition to our staff, please provide ONLY the following information in a PM to me:

Name:
Main Alt: (including the length of time you have been using it)
Other alts you're known as:
Best way to reach you outside of FAM, FAZ and Furcadia:
Second Best way to contract you outside of FAM, FAZ and Furcadia:
Do you have prior experiencing moderating a forum? Explain:
Why do you think you'd be a good fit for FAM?:
How do you feel about working with others? Explain:

Staff at FAM and FAZ are responsible for moderating all of the forums available to the users as well as deleting alts as requested on the support board. If you feel that you can handle these responsibilities, please submit the requested information.

Please note:

- We have a heavy preference to applicants to be over the age of 18, though being under won't completely disqualify you.

- Staff should have a consistent name to be contacted on FAM/FAZ under, so please be aware that if you are accepted, you will be asked to refrain from changing your username for the sake of the users.

- FAM moderation and guardianship are mutually exclusive, so if you wish to be a guardian, you cannot be FAM staff, and vice-versa.

- Staff does NOT play favorites. If you're incapable of keeping everyone on an equal level, regardless if the user is your best friend or worst enemy, please don't even bother applying.

- FAM does not always agree with DEP, but if you are accepted, we do ask that you show your support and do your best to get along with them. What's good for DEP is good for us!

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask myself or Narnia.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 06:07:02 PM by Narnia »

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Zim

Re: Staff Applications Open
«Reply #1: November 25, 2012, 07:40:30 PM»
FAQ

This will be updated if people have additional questions.

- I have a job / go to school / can't be on all the time. Will this affect my chances?

Unless you're never on, nope! We understand people have lives, and lives come first. Many of the staff members are students or have jobs themselves. We don't expect you to use all your free time here.

- Are you going to reply to me when I send in my app?

No, sorry! We will contact you if we would like additional information, and will contact you if you're chosen, though.

- How long are you accepting apps for?

Likely a couple of weeks. We know people are busy with the holidays, so we want to give you guys a bit of time to apply before we close them.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:04:23 PM by Zim »

I'm only mean out of necessity.