supersaver

Author Topic: Furcadia on Kickstarter!  (Read 980 times)

Offline Narnia

Furcadia on Kickstarter!
«: November 14, 2012, 03:13:02 PM»
Furcadia has just launched a Kickstarter to help them expand and grow the world of Furcadia that we have all come to love. Furcadia has been a very important part of my life over the past ten years and has done everything from make me great friends to get me a job that I love.

If Furcadia means as much to you as it does to me then please take a few moments to visit their Kickstarter Page at http://kck.st/RUc172 and make a pledge towards the project. Perhaps the money you make from your next alt or art sale could go towards the project?

NOTE: SECURE ALT TRADING IS A VOTABLE FEATURE ADDITION! MAKE SURE TO PLEDGE AT A LEVEL WITH VOTING RIGHTS SO THAT YOU CAN SELECT THIS DEVELOPMENT PATH!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:30:12 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Amy Gotcha

Re: Furcadia on Kickstarter!
«Reply #1: November 15, 2012, 10:46:15 PM»
You can also vote for free by taking the Digo market Customer Satisfaction Survey. Voting in the survey also gives you a chance at winnings lots of GD!
Getting rid of alts. Bug me!

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: November 16, 2012, 11:46:13 AM»
You can also vote for free by taking the Digo market Customer Satisfaction Survey. Voting in the survey also gives you a chance at winnings lots of GD!

To be honest, when the Kickstarter succeeds, you're likely to find that the Kickstarter votes hold considerably more weight than the customer survey. It only costs $10 to get a vote on either the new avatar or the new feature, and only $20 to vote on both. I know many users on this site make considerably more than that on alt trades that wouldn't otherwise be possible without the game.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

«Reply #3: November 16, 2012, 03:16:08 PM»
Those of you that like to make a profit reselling life digos, might I suggest snagging a few of the AngelCat's for life? They're a KS exclusive and won't ever be introduced again in the future. They might appreciate in value a bit for you.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: December 14, 2012, 10:11:01 AM»
Just one day left to get in on this!

For $75 you'll get a ton of stuff like:
AngelCat for life
Turkey Avatar for a year
20GD
Noble Hyooman for Life
Animated Port Space
Free Attachments
Flooki for Life
Kiwi for Life
Floof for life (if it hits $95,000)
Chinchilla for Life (if it hits $100,000)

They're above $105,000 now. So you get 36 free rose gifts for your $75. If they hit $110,000 you also get fireworks.

Only 2 hours left. Don't miss this digo sale of a lifetime!

supersaver