supersaver

Author Topic: Drayen o.o  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Deleteme

Drayen o.o
«: October 06, 2012, 02:57:47 PM»
Somehow I almost didn't notice it till now. I'm not on furcadia much and was pretty dead set on quitting and haven't logged in over 7 months. However. I tried to log on to Drayen today. Thinking I would start playing again. I never sold him, He was lifered, and ported twice.

Now I'm curious how his password is changed. I went and tried to do a lost password request. It seems he isn't even on my email now. I never dealt with issues like this and I'm also not sure where to start. I did email the guardians however.

Offline Jemindra

Re: Drayen o.o
«Reply #1: October 06, 2012, 03:34:56 PM»
Were you the only one who had access to this alt?

The most you could do now is wait from a response from the guardians... But I'll keep an eye out for this alt if it ever comes online.

Offline Zim

«Reply #2: October 06, 2012, 04:22:19 PM»
Have you taken a gander at this thread yet?

Edit: It looks like a few people have had access to Drayen recently. Since you've already emailed the guardians (good work), you could also see if these users remember where they got it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:25:00 PM by Zim »

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Cironir

«Reply #3: October 06, 2012, 08:47:50 PM»
Actually, the Guardians haven't received a report about this. If you sent an email, please send it again or, better yet, submit a support ticket so that you get a proper tracking code.

As for Drayen, the character is only seven months old, so if you hadn't used it during most of its lifetime, I'm not positive that there is much that we can do, especially if the server logs give the impression that it was created and then traded/given away.

Offline Deleteme

«Reply #4: October 07, 2012, 01:26:45 AM»
My email was acting a bit glitchy. I have bad internet connection so sometimes i'm forced to resend emails. Sorry about that. I also moved in the past few months. I'm unsure if I will be able to get the alt back. However I did create the name and i ported it myself. I'll resend  the email here in a few minutes.

As for other people having access ....That's a bit odd since I never sold him.

Resent email cironir. Sorry sir.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:37:12 AM by Dranzer »

Offline decrepit

«Reply #5: October 27, 2012, 11:01:25 AM»
Drayen has been floating around the sales forums for a while now, so I don't actually know who had him first. I have him now, so if you want him back we could probably make a deal. c:

supersaver