supersaver

Author Topic: Stolen alt: Fame  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Caitlyn

Stolen alt: Fame
«: October 01, 2012, 12:23:39 AM»
Earlier in September I received a PM asking me to remove MY alt Fame from my alt list because they had reportedly 'bought' her. But mind you, I NEVER sold her. Nor did I give her password to ANYONE. The person who PM'd me this was chronicle, and they said that Cougar sold them MY alt. I simply want to find out how MY alt ended up in someone else's possession when I NEVER sold her or gave out her password. Any information or advice on this matter would be very much appreciated. I spent plenty of money on Fame and even had a life chin on her. I want mostly to get her back, and get to the bottom of this. Thank you.

Caitlyn Kayt Ned Hun

Offline RIKKI

Re: Stolen alt: Fame
«Reply #1: October 01, 2012, 12:33:54 AM»
Did you read our stickies?
Did you notify the guardians of your situation prior to making a thread?

Offline Cironir

«Reply #2: October 01, 2012, 01:42:39 PM»
It wasn't theft. Fame expired in early September due to inactivity and was re-created around the same time. The Chinchilla was transferred off the character in March already.

A case of neglect.

Offline Caitlyn

«Reply #3: October 01, 2012, 08:45:43 PM»
So pretty much I just lost my chin? It not even the alt I care about as much, I really just want my chin.

Caitlyn Kayt Ned Hun

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #4: October 01, 2012, 09:14:45 PM»
Did you read his post? The Chinchilla was transferred off of the alt.
Do you remember doing this at any point in time, and have you tried e-mailing guardians for further details on this???

While Cironir actually responded to this thread, you shouldn't expect him to come in and give you the play-by-play on how you lost your alts.

E-mail him/The Guardians to get your situation sorted out if you believe you didn't move things off of your alt.

Offline Cironir

«Reply #5: October 02, 2012, 06:38:33 AM»
Yes, you need to email, as Rikki says (don't count on me always checking here), but as for the Chinchilla ... it was transferred away almost 7 months ago without any report. I am not sure that much can be done here.

supersaver