supersaver

Author Topic: i will soon forget about keeping this thread updated.  (Read 4219 times)

Offline kotzen

if you find you are missing from this list, feel free to contact me to remind me of our trade. i tend to neglect my trade review thread, so it could be that i just haven't updated it since then.

before i start, i'd like to give a shout out to mauser. for those who don't know, she is my sister and will give you the finest trading experience possible. i technically haven't done any straight across trades with her, but i can tell you personally that she is both remarkably dependable and responsible.

and on that note, to the reviews:

amber put up an alt up for sale that i'd been after for a while, and i jumped at the chance to offer on it. it took me a while to gather up the stuff that she wanted, but after offering the cash equivalent of my heart and soul i got it! we did two other trades, and both of them went quite smoothly. very reliable!

anna bought wisu from me for the autobuy. really speedy trade! she also bought the alt 'swanky' for the autobuy. it took a bit to get up the funds, but once she did the trade was very quick!

anti sold me an alt i wanted for 15 gd. it was a very fast trade seeing as we both knew exactly what we wanted, and the transaction itself was a breeze.

arley traded me bradley for vernon and a portspace. it took us quite a long time to come to an agreement about payment for vernon, but once we did it went by quickly.

ashleigh traded me a ported alt for an alt she wanted. she couldn't find the ini for a bit, but all was well. she also commissioned me for a portrait of ryuichi sakuma.

beckster traded me life classics for bethany. went very slow, due to both of us waiting for a third party to get the wings. after she recieved them, however, we did the exchange quickly.

bizzare and i have done a few straight across alt trades. kind of hard to catch him online but other than that he's a great trader.

bounce traded me 'wisu' for the alt 'tusk'. fast trade.

breakbeat traded her 'breakbeat' for her ported alt. she was very trustworthy and quick, the only thing that held the trade back was a strange ini retrieval error! other than that, it was great!

chris traded me a wanted alt for a shirt on a website. i got the alt immediately after the shirt arrived. there was a bit of a mix-up much later, where i accidentally didn't change the address on the character. however, chris gladly changed the password and email for me. very trustworthy!

clockie bought the alt 'clock' for some spaces and a premade. kind of slow trade due to her being low on funds.

cuddly traded me the alt 'davis' for 'agave'. speedy trader.

diirty-pop bought one of my alts for 5 gd, and he was very quick and speedy. however, he stopped replying to my pms about the other alt that he wanted to buy. if you didn't want it anymore, you could just say so!

did bought one of my 1 gd sale alts. quick trade and she was on exactly when i needed the scale the most.

discontinued commissioned me for a feral portrait. she misled me about the amount of time left in the digo. i ended up getting only a month of bats for my work.

dreizehn has commissioned me a bunch of times. she always pays very quickly, and was even kind enough to buy an alt i wanted for more portraits. i really wish she'd stick around more!

dritz bought my premade with the cloud-watching cat. he paid me relatively quickly, and wanted me to change it around a bit. lovely transaction.

edd commissioned me for a portrait of their character doing a sweeney todd pose. paid very quickly! i believe they also bought a really old premade for me, and one of my 1 gd alts. a great commissioner, and very friendly.

edward bought the alt 'spiteful' from me for a few spaces. the trade was a bit of a mix-up between pez and her so i'm glad i could get it straightened out for the both of them. she's very sweet.

farako sold me a wanted alt for the alt 'integer' and a space. a pretty quick trade.

friday is reciprocal to all my goggins love. i can't say enough about her. she's on all the time and sells all of her alts for ridiculously low amounts. she gave me three of my wanted alts for free, when they had quite a high value. i bought another alt from her with paypal. she's also very, very fun to talk to. i love you, friday. i simply love you.

flake commissioned me for a portrait of his feral character, 'hook'. payment was super quick, and i loved the character.

gecko bought the alt 'blitzen' from me for 2 spaces. a pleasant trade.

goldie sold me an alt for another trade for life butters. very quick, and she's easy to get a hold of. thanks for helping me out, goldie.

holly our first deal didn't work out, however, later, she repayed me by drawing me a gorgeous portrait for my birthday. i also bought a life furling from her for paypal money. love you, holly!

hugo spotted me idling on an alt i was selling in ai, and made me an offer i couldn't refuse. without you, hugo, i would not have been able to pay my debt! many thanks, and i will try to get back to living my life.. but it's really hard.

kaiba bought 3 year classics and 7 month butters from me. a bit slow because she couldn't hear mauser talking to her about the price but aside from that it was a quick and easy trade!

kimbley is absolutely amazing. first off, i sold her one of her wanted alts a little bit ago. she's a wonderful trader, and an even better friend. she helped me out of a tight spot by selling me one of her alts for lots of paypal money and life classics. i am an extremely happy rabbit because of her.

kiwi sold me life classics for 55 gd from his community buy. kiwi is totally awesome, and needs to get on more.

lobsel vith did a really great straight across alt trade with me to exchange alts we both really wanted! getting the trade together was quite an adventure, as one of them was mainly under the control of another person. my sister did most of the talking, but she was very, very friendly.

lumi traded me an alt i've been wanting for paypal money. she was very understanding when i said i had to knock a dollar off because of paypal deducting fees on my card. she's incredibly nice, and once helped my sister out of a bind! kisses, lumi!~

mardelzur sold me life classics for 45 dollars paypal. another great trade and quite convenient too. too bad they quit!

millicent commissioned a portrait for her main. it was my first commission so it took a long time and was terribly ugly. i'm sorry i sucked so bad, milli.

mimji gave me a year kitter for my first full-body, fully-colored commission and a portrait. payment was smooth and she was very patient and friendly.

morgan is an incredibly trustworthy person; i'm glad i finally was about to do a deal with her! bought life butters from her for 70 dollars paypal.

newbnewbnewb and i did alot of trades back when he was 'kirb'. he's got a lot of great names at fair prices.

nightgown bought a cat premade from me and did all of the edits himself. it was quite easy considering i didn't have to change a thing or add a backround.

pez traded me spiteful for an alt of mine. very fast trade, great trader. a longgg time ago she commissioned me for a portrait. it was only like, my 3rd port ever so it was so terrible. so sorry pez.

pyro gave me a handful of gd for the alt 'decibal'. slow start, but a nice trade.

rainbowy and i did quite a few trades for ported alts a while back. haven't traded recently, but she was quick and easy to talk to, and definitely fun to trade with.

raito bought 'sharingan' from me for 3 year wings and two spaces. trade was very fast!

repulse bought two spaces from me for 9 gd. she was on right when i needed the gd!

rooke bought the alt snacks from me for a couple of gd. quick trade.

sana bought the alts 'desian' and 'orochi' from me. she was quick and friendly for both of the trades!

sapphirus traded my sister a life kitterwing for my life phoenix. we spotted her in a dream and asked her about the kitter, and she agreed to trade it after a bit of bribing with my expiring kitter. the trade went pretty smoothly.

selena traded me a life kitter for the ported alt 'sadness', as long as i drew her a reference sheet to along with  it. the trade itself was very quick. i'll be getting your reference done very soon, selena!

shriek bought a cat premade from me for 6 gd and a rosebud. she didn't want any changes and i only had to add a simple backround.

stephie sold me a wanted alt for 5 gd! she's sold my sister and i a lot of wanted alts! she also grabbed a stray commission when i was busy, paid promptly after i showed her the lineart. she was very patient with me considering i took a long, long time to get it finished. very patient, sweet, and reliable!

stormwing bought an anonymous anthro portrait from me. she was a bit confused about what she wanted changed but the transaction was quick afterwards.

tiny had an alt that i really wanted a while ago. she wasn't very interested in selling it, so my sister and i tracked down the alt she wanted most (tiny) and traded it for my wanted alt. incredibly satisfying trade!

tk sold me life classics for 55 gd. it was a quick trade and it was exactly when i needed the classics.

train traded me one of her ported alts for one of mine and a portspace. she also sold me an alt i wanted and was nice enough to let me pay it in installments!

turquoise only did one trade with  me; ringtail for a wanted alt. but she's awesome anyway. do you really need my review to tell you this?

unknown sold me a wanted alt for a few spaces. apparently there are rumors of him being a scammer, but our trade went well.

xool traded me an alt i wanted  for paypal and some portspaces. trade went pretty fast.

[/list]

Dave

i will soon forget about keeping this thread updated.
    «Reply #1: June 29, 2007, 11:25:52 AM»
    Why thank you. :)

Offline kotzen

«Reply #2: July 09, 2007, 08:48:21 PM»
    added beckster

Offline Lacrosse

«Reply #3: July 10, 2007, 12:41:39 AM»
    Yee! I feel loved<33

Lacrosse~

Bayleigh

«Reply #4: July 29, 2007, 04:21:39 PM»
    Ooh, ooh, ooh! Add me, add me! =DDD :B

Edward

«Reply #5: July 29, 2007, 06:24:41 PM»
    thanks kotey for the review. once again i <3 you for it. x}

xxx

«Reply #6: July 30, 2007, 02:29:11 AM»
    Him.

Offline kotzen

«Reply #7: August 16, 2007, 02:20:10 AM»
    added mimji, dritz, and flake.

Bayleigh

«Reply #8: August 16, 2007, 02:55:49 AM»
    Ee, tankies Kotty. <3

Offline Sin

«Reply #9: August 29, 2007, 03:24:57 PM»
    .insane.

Offline kotzen

«Reply #10: August 29, 2007, 09:58:33 PM»
    Quote from: "Virus"
    I believe I sold you Goebbels or something of the sort.

uhh, what did i give you?

Offline MAU

«Reply #11: August 29, 2007, 10:44:48 PM»
    Quote from: "Kotzen"
    Quote from: "Virus"
    I believe I sold you Goebbels or something of the sort.

uhh, what did i give you?

i think i bought her goebbels for a space or two.

Offline Sin

«Reply #12: September 05, 2007, 06:26:18 PM»
    .insane.

Offline kotzen

«Reply #13: October 03, 2007, 07:10:11 PM»
    edited some reviews and added two

Offline Stephanie

«Reply #14: October 03, 2007, 07:18:39 PM»
    Yay another review <3 Thanks!

Offline Raito

«Reply #15: October 04, 2007, 12:19:43 AM»
    Thank you for the review! <3

Offline kotzen

«Reply #16: October 08, 2007, 08:42:20 AM»
    +anna

Offline kotzen

«Reply #17: October 08, 2007, 11:09:14 PM»
    +sana
    wooo

Offline kotzen

«Reply #18: October 10, 2007, 11:39:56 PM»
    +diirty-pop :o

Offline kotzen

«Reply #19: October 21, 2007, 11:57:10 PM»
    just realized i wasn't keeping track of digo trades. i'll start now. :lol:

Offline kotzen

«Reply #20: November 02, 2007, 11:49:49 PM»
    +amber
    and updated sana's.

Offline kotzen

«Reply #21: November 11, 2007, 11:54:25 PM»
    updated anna's.

and wow my thread is big.

Bayleigh

«Reply #22: December 27, 2007, 10:38:53 PM»
    Mememe! O: ITalian?

Offline kotzen

«Reply #23: January 15, 2008, 01:51:01 PM»
    added a few reviews.

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #24: January 16, 2008, 01:27:45 PM»
    ADD ME, or was that your buddy I traded the life kitters to? >XD
    IGNIS! COMING UP WITH YOUR DAILY RECIPEHS AND KICKING ASS THE SAME TIME!
    Furcadia contacts: Sapphirus/Ignis Scientia/Chuck Norris