supersaver

Author Topic: Tom Tom - stolen design.  (Read 398 times)

Offline FAZ

Tom Tom - stolen design.
«: August 31, 2012, 11:00:09 PM»
Tom Tom - stolen design.
31 August 2012, 5:00 pm

So the other day I got whispered by someone named Tom Tom (btw I was hanging out in Dog pound) asking if I would like to join his pack. I said I would think about it and such. I was able to click look at him before he took off for the night. I noticed  that he had a ref so I clicked it and it was a picture from dA

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/084/0/b/Tom_Reference_by_forstyrraxx.png that one there.

So I copied the name forstyrraxx since the source pic was dA, thinking it was there dA (even though there was no dA linked in there desc at all. I did some looking and from what I could tell was that this person was 100% not on furc. I found the ref as well in scraps but it was this forstyrraxx's own character.

So he whispered me again today and I asked for his dA and said his dA is Parabite.

I then proceeded to ask why he was using someone elses design and he told me that he liked it and asked the person long ago but they never responded. I wonder why... Not like I want people using my own characters to.

Anyways I told him that he had no right to use it then since he did not have permission. He stopped talking to me after that (I think he put me on ignore or something).

I warned him that he was only going to get himself into a mess and a few other things but he still said nothing. I just wanted to warn you all about him. I'm not sure if anything can be done and I'm going to contact the artist here soon about it. (He's been asking around if people want to join his pack too btw)

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.