supersaver

Author Topic: Fu/Adachi Paid for commission, never got it  (Read 432 times)

Offline FAZ

Fu/Adachi Paid for commission, never got it
«: August 12, 2012, 05:00:07 PM»
Fu/Adachi Paid for commission, never got it
12 August 2012, 12:11 pm

I really hate doing this but i feel as if there are no other options. I have never had a problem commissioning anyone in the past, ever.

I commisioned http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3609 over a month ago for a portrait. She sketched it up for me and sent me an email. I approved the sketch and paid for my portrait but i didnt hear a word after that.

Take in mind i work really late nights so i am mostly on in the mornings. I sent emails and messages on furc asking when i would be seeing the finished piece after a few weeks. No answer.

My sister who is on more often than I caught Adachi while they were online and whispered them. I dont have permission to post the logs but in short Adachi said my portrait was done and they had to send it to my email.

Once again, i never got it. Checked my inbox and my spam but nothing. If i happened to catch them while they were online they would ignore my whispers.

I'm just really upset at this point. I dont even want the portrait anymore. I just want my portrait space back. :(

What should I do?

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.