supersaver

Author Topic: Help? Someone already has my Alt listed.  (Read 367 times)

Offline Aisaka

Help? Someone already has my Alt listed.
«: July 31, 2012, 09:17:59 PM»
I recently created the Alt "Musician."
But when I tried to add it to my alts,
it says that someone has already listed
this as one of their alts. But that can't
be possible, because I just created,
gave it an email and password.
What should I do? D:
[In case you guys want proof.]

Offline Shimmer

Re: Help? Someone already has my Alt listed.
«Reply #1: July 31, 2012, 09:23:42 PM»
First and foremost, welcome to FAM!

I'd suggest having a look through the rules and subforums before posting, if you haven't already.  Many questions will be answered at a glance, and if not, we're here to help!

As for someone having listed your alt already, there's a forum for that, just make sure you look over the rules for that particular forum before posting and we'll be happy to help you!

Edit: Since Musician's old owner is inactive, I went ahead and removed it for you.  :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:25:21 PM by Shimmer »

Offline Aisaka

«Reply #2: July 31, 2012, 09:26:26 PM»
First and foremost, welcome to FAM!

I'd suggest having a look through the rules and subforums before posting, if you haven't already.  Many questions will be answered at a glance, and if not, we're here to help!

As for someone having listed your alt already, there's a forum for that, just make sure you look over the rules for that particular forum before posting and we'll be happy to help you!

Edit: Since Musician's old owner is inactive, I went ahead and removed it for you.  :)

Oh, thank you very much. I was just about to say I found the owner, but they have been inactive, and I tried to send them an offline message, but that wouldn't work either. Thank you very much. c:

Offline Shimmer

«Reply #3: July 31, 2012, 09:43:00 PM»
You bet!  Usually we get to Alt Removals same-day, unless we're all insanely busy... If you have this problem again and you post there, you should be able to list the alt yourself within a couple of hours.  :D

Take care and feel free to post here or ask if you have further questions!

supersaver