supersaver

Author Topic: How to seek another player and what board would be appropriate?  (Read 752 times)

Offline Colbie

About a year and a half ago, give or take a few months, I traded a neopets account off to someone. I noticed I got a forgotten password email with their password last month - which means they never changed the email. They haven't logged on in months. I would be happy to either restore access to their account for them, or take the account back and use it myself.. but technically that'd be scamming them. But I don't even know if they still want the account, it's hardly been touched since I sold it to them.
All I have to go on is that the name they put up is 'Orca', and they are a male from Canada.
Might be a shot in the dark, but how can I go about asking if anyone knows who this could be? Would the unarchived alt listing board be suitable? Or should I just give up and leave it alone?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:20:51 PM by Colbie »

Offline RIKKI

Requesting contact information to return something to them would likely be suitable to the Unarchived if you know the alt they listed. Was Orca their alt or was it the name they used on FAM?

Honestly, if you cant get a hold of them, I would leave the account be. You did trade it off and while it's in your possession currently, it really doesn't belong to you. Not to mention it'd leave a bad taste in your mouth for taking it back ):