supersaver

Author Topic: Attempted Scam + Threats. n_n  (Read 2850 times)

Offline Elo

Attempted Scam + Threats. n_n
«: June 18, 2007, 06:25:19 PM»
Mikura Uchiha tryed to sell me a patch on Roamheart, he chickened out when i was afk away to look on Roam heart. Since then i've been getting threats that my legs are going to get broken. Once he tracks down my Ip. :/ Honestly... Noobs these days.

Sorry for some rude stuff... I was kinda mad... N_n;;

[ You whisper "Did you make that patch, because... I might want to buy it if you did. :3" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "my friend who doesnt play he just makes stuff for the game" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Do you have the original patch tho'?..." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
The Dark Messiah: dem why you hate me xP
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " yea" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Just like only your dream has it. :3" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " :-)" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Because i could made the price higher untill i buy it. ;3" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " want to buy it?" to you. ]
[ You whisper "But honestly is the patch only in this dream? n_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "yea i havent seen it in others yet" to you. ]
[ You whisper "Others?... What do you mean by that?..." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "I can offer 4 port spaces just for that patch if it's only one in Furc." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " ive been looking at others dreams and none have it" to you. ]
[ You whisper "I'll buy the patch. x3" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " ok and if other people have it and you see it show me and ill give you staff in this dream ok?" to you. ]
You say, ".. <3"
You say, "Wait a min... x3"
Mikura Uchiha: oh wait
Mikura Uchiha: my friend just told me he uploaded it on roamheart
You say, "No.. :/"
You say, "It's been uploaded for a couple of months..."
Mikura Uchiha: yea i know
Mikura Uchiha: he told me now
You say, "WELL DONE... YOU JUST GOT CAUGHT AT SCAMMING. n_n"
Mikura Uchiha: wow thats gay
Mikura Uchiha: no
You say, "Yes."
Mikura Uchiha: i told u
You say, "Very much scamming. :/"
Mikura Uchiha: no

[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " i said my friend made it and he did make it and i did go into other dreams and they dont have it so HA" to you. ]
[ You whisper "You don't get the fucking point... You tryed to scam me... :/ You fucking nit wit this is going on FAM." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " OK GO AHEAD!" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "AT THE LAST SECOND I TOLD YOU BECAUSE I DIDNT FEEL RIGHT DOING ITSO PUT THAT ON FAM!" to you. ]
[ You whisper "... You tryed to scam me... That's fucking wrong. >>;" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " no i didnt!" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "and besides i may have tried but i didnt so you know what put it on fam i dont really care because your just like my little cuzin you cry everything to everyone so ok bye bye dont visit my dream anymore" to you. ]
[ You whisper ".. ... Cry like your little cuz?... Fuck no, i'm reporting you for attempted scam... I've already heard you scammed a portspace... So this'll get your account frozen kthnx.. And your dream is noobish and i can bring my alts anytime i want. n_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " ok go ahead" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "you want me to contact the gaurdians for you because i will" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " i dont care and i can banish all of your alts SO HA!" to you. ]
[ You whisper "... Contact the guardians on me?... I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS ALMOST SCAMMED. >>; FUCKING NIT WIT." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "no contact them on me!!!" to you. ]
[ You whisper "And why would i want to go to our noobish dream." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "*your" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TRADED ME BECAUSE I FELT BAD SO STFU AND GO AWAY " to you. ]
[ You whisper "No. >>;" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " AND MESSAGE ME AGAIN AND ILL TACK YOUR IP AND BREAK YOUR LEGS!" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "TRACK*" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " AND YOU WERE SCAMMING ME BY PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU WERENT SO HA!" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " AND IN THE TRADE I WOULD HAVE SENT IT FIRST SO BLOW ME" to you. ]
[ You whisper ".. :/" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "Threats?... That'll get you banned, and how can a noob like you track my IP. >>;" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "So go on, track my IP. I hope you know i might have to get the police involved. N_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "Yeah to let you know the topic is posted kthnx." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "thats it im tracking your ip and breaking your legs!!" to you. ]
[ You whisper "... Hmm... That'll be hard since i have 3 Ip cards i switch back and fourth on. n_N" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "Yeah about breaking my legs?... I don't think you'd manage... Because i'd kick your ass before you even got anywere near them. n_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "Whats my IP then?..." to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "Go on tell me. n_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "Go on Mr. Tuff guy, come break my legs. I hope you know the guardains are getting this ALL N_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]

Note: He has been known for stealing in the past. :/

Offline Hugo

«Reply #1: June 18, 2007, 06:27:34 PM»
I got bored after the 'well done you got caught scamming' part. You probably brought most of the fighting on yourself.

Offline Zim

«Reply #2: June 18, 2007, 06:35:45 PM»
He can get banned just for threatening to track your IP and break your legs.

Yeah, you were a bit immature about it, but that doesn't change the fact that he attempted to pawn off a patch that he A, did not make, and B, is up for download. What a moron.

You might wanna trim out the unnecessary stuff, though. It made it kind of hard to get through.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Elo

«Reply #3: June 18, 2007, 06:38:20 PM»
Quote from: "Baroque"
He can get banned just for threatening to track your IP and break your legs.

Yeah, you were a bit immature about it, but that doesn't change the fact that he attempted to pawn off a patch that he A, did not make, and B, is up for download. What a moron.

You might wanna trim out the unnecessary stuff, though. It made it kind of hard to get through.

Ok i'll do that right now. <3

Offline Elo

«Reply #4: June 18, 2007, 06:42:37 PM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
I got bored after the 'well done you got caught scamming' part. You probably brought most of the fighting on yourself.

When i said wait a min, i went onto roam heart. Because if i buy a patch i ALWAYS check there first. x3
Then when i seen the avatar i was all, ''Scammer!!''

Offline ali

«Reply #5: June 18, 2007, 09:08:18 PM»
lol threats like that will have someone banned in a heartbeat. i mean, tracking your ip add. and breaking your legs? really wrong. mikura was always a dumbshit.

Offline Lacrosse

«Reply #6: June 19, 2007, 10:56:33 PM»
-tacks yur ip adress-
IM GUNNA BREK YUR LEGZ NOW LOLOL SO HA!

ohwow. Hes coool.. Oo;;
Dude,  I would've told him like.. yeah, I just would have ignored him. But something threw me off, or I just can't read to save my life. He said he was contacting the guardians on himself? Ohwow. Really freakin' cool now, top of the food chain if you ask me.
And why would the - aye aye aye, that guy made no sense what so ever.
But what was really lame was when he brought his cousin in to it, that was just.. overly and undoubtfully pathetic. That's almost like getting into a fight and saying 'OMFG!!shift-oneshift-one1111 mi lil sis is mroe matur then u! IM REPORTIN u!'
 :? you know you're cool when? Bring up your family members in to your little.. wutever you wanna call it.
Well. That's all I had to say. I think I am finished. xD And, I was just mimicing the guy above, it sounded fun. x3.

Lacrosse~

Offline Nami

«Reply #7: June 20, 2007, 07:29:31 AM»
Quote from: "Hugo"
I got bored after the 'well done you got caught scamming' part.

Yeah I got bored too..

BUT ANYWAYS

That person's an idiot. Just shows people to watch out when buying patches. -shrugs- As for the yelling.. person need to take a freakin chill pill.

Offline Infected

«Reply #8: June 20, 2007, 12:23:56 PM»
I love how you went from calling them a scammer to perhaps more personal insults. :oops:

But they did tell you it was on Roamheart? They should have brought it up when you'd had instigated buying them in the first place, so I guess that makes this an attempted scam. You could have reacted a tad more calm. Talked it out instead of blatantly attacking them, I would've ignored them. I don't think you'll get far by reporting it, but I guess they acted kinda rash too. Needless to say you definitely provoked them.

But on the other hand I can understand your frustration, you almost got scammed out of 4 portspaces for something you could've downloaded for free. Almost.

Edward

«Reply #9: June 23, 2007, 07:45:39 AM»

I read this the other day, and didn't have time to post.

But honestly. People who make idle threats such as that because they're being cornered are just flat out stupid. Like they're seriously going to actually find your IP, pay for money to go to your location and take the risk of possible jail time to cause physical harm over the fact that they weren't heeded when told to stop being whispered. Suuuuuure. That's about as possible as Ross Periot becoming president. Some people are simply that lame.

But I can see why you was fustrated as well. Its understandable that you went off. Anyone I can see honestly would have. Especially after they were scammed then had to deal with stupid shit as that. It may not've been the best judgement. But seriously. I can't blame you.

Good luck though. Hope the mess gets straightened out.

Offline lu

«Reply #10: June 25, 2007, 05:15:52 PM»
(one week later)

"NEWSFLASH
furry mmorpg player had their legs broken by a maniac furcadian after an online threat."

just thought that'd be a really WEIRD situation.
haha.

Edward

«Reply #11: June 25, 2007, 06:32:49 PM»
Quote from: "Illegal"
(one week later)

"NEWSFLASH
furry mmorpg player had their legs broken by a maniac furcadian after an online threat."

just thought that'd be a really WEIRD situation.
haha.

lmao that'd surely make headlines.

Offline Sin

«Reply #12: July 04, 2007, 05:44:50 PM»
(Sorry for reviving a dead thread)

Okay, as much as the fighting and stuff happened afterwards. It seems like from your logs, you went from whisper to talking in seconds. Different session perhaps? I have no idea. So, what it seems like to me is that he checked BEFORE actually initated the trade. So I don't see how this is scamming. Basically it was like this from what the logs say:

You: "I'll buy it for four portraits."
Him: "Oh, I just checked with my friend and he uploaded them on roamheart, so they're free."
You: "SCAMMER"

The threats and stuff weren't very nice, but it seems like you provoked him.

[ You whisper ".. ... Cry like your little cuz?... Fuck no, i'm reporting you for attempted scam... I've already heard you scammed a portspace... So this'll get your account frozen kthnx.. And your dream is noobish and i can bring my alts anytime i want. n_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " ok go ahead" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, "you want me to contact the gaurdians for you because i will" to you. ]
[ Mikura Uchiha whispers, " i dont care and i can banish all of your alts SO HA!" to you. ]
[ You whisper "... Contact the guardians on me?[b/]... I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS ALMOST SCAMMED. >>; FUCKING NIT WIT." to Mikura Uchiha. ]

I believe you're the fucking nitwit. :]

Everything you said was stupid... A long with rude. If you're going to post a scam make sure they are actually trying to scam you..

[ You whisper "Threats?... That'll get you banned, and how can a noob like you track my IP. >>;" to Mikura Uchiha. ]
[ You whisper "So go on, track my IP. I hope you know i might have to get the police involved. N_n" to Mikura Uchiha. ]

Police won't do shit unless he threatened your life, and wasn't a tweleve-year-old. Besides, you TELL him to track your IP. Which in turn says you don't give a shit. Then you threaten the police? That's like saying. HEY STEAL MY LUNCHBOX OH I DON'T CARE I'LL JUST TELL ON YOU EVEN THOUGH I "TOLD" YOU TO DO IT! Doesn't work hon.

You're fucking ridiculous. Normally, I am on the side of the 'scamee' not the scammer but in this case. Fuck no.

Oh, and getting them banned for threatening to track your IP. ERR WRONG. Read the guardian homepage on the furc website. "SOMEONE THREATEN TO HACK/YADAYADA track IPS yadayada. CAN'T HAPPEN. SO they don't do shit. They do not LIKE annoyances about such things as ip tracking., Impossible online unless you're part of the Local PD computer squad. You lose. Bye bye.
.insane.

Offline anathema

«Reply #13: July 04, 2007, 06:58:18 PM»
oh christ shut the fuck up dia you have no idea what you're talking about.
 they arrest && fine people for threats, and you DON'T think they'd do so for this? granted, if she did go to the police, it'd be fuckin' dumb. but still. shut up. you try to look smart but it fails.

Offline Sin

«Reply #14: July 05, 2007, 04:28:50 PM»
:[

Bike thief.

:[
.insane.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #15: July 05, 2007, 08:23:53 PM»
He has a point, the guy told her about roamhart before any trading took place and then she exploded on him. She probably hadn't made a thread for a while and decided to start shit where there wasn't any.

What a weenie.

Also yes, bike thief.

supersaver