supersaver

Author Topic: Trying to recover my old Alt Market account  (Read 525 times)

Radria

• Topic Author
Trying to recover my old Alt Market account
«: May 28, 2012, 10:31:18 PM»
(I did read on the multiple accounts not allowed and if possible, I would wish to return to my original account and then delete this one)

Basically, I've just recently returned to Furcadia and found my way back to the Alt Market.  However, it seems I cannot log back into my old account (Ralene).  The most likely issue is that it's tied to my old email which was hacked and closed down about a year ago.  I have one of the main alts still within my name on that account here (which I could use to log into and prove my identity) but I would like to try to recover the account if at all possible (due to my trade rating and the like)

Anyways, since I've looked around a bit and can't seem to find a way to contact otherwise, I thought I'd try here and see what I can do.  Any information would be wonderful and I apologize if this isn't the proper place for this.

Thank you in advance for any help on this matter!

Offline RIKKI

Re: Trying to recover my old Alt Market account
«Reply #1: May 28, 2012, 10:52:38 PM»
How long ago did you make your account? And how inactive were you?

Also, I am not seeing any account by the name of Ralene on our memberlist. So your information seems to be a little confusing.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:55:41 PM by rikki »

Offline Jamiesaur

«Reply #2: May 28, 2012, 10:59:23 PM»
Not to butt in or anything, but I did a search for the name out of idle curiousitynosiness and it showed up. Apparently hasn't been logged into since 2009.

http://altmarket.net/index.php?action=profile;u=11704

/wanders off again

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #3: May 28, 2012, 11:12:20 PM»
I guess my search was broken.
OP, Contact Zim or Narnia in regards to your situation. They'll be able to help you recover your account.

Radria

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: May 29, 2012, 11:56:50 AM»
Thank you both very much Krill and rikki, I will do that as soon as I can!

(And I completely understand about borked search results, many forums seem to like do that a lot *especially when you need the results the most*!)