supersaver

Author Topic: For Trade, but Inactive  (Read 554 times)

Offline Chomp

For Trade, but Inactive
«: April 15, 2012, 03:51:12 PM»
Ok so I have been seeking the alt Avion for a while now. This search has actually led me to join FAM, which is where I found this alt. Lo and behold she is up for trade too! I was tickled pink with this news. I shot the alt's owner a PM about a month ago (inquiring upon what they sought in a trade for said alt), but with no response I rescanned their profile and found that thy have been inactive for nearly a year. What should I do? I really would like to get my hands on this alt, especially since she is up for trade. Can someone offer assistance or at least advice? Thank you for taking the the to read this!
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
-Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Wingers

Re: For Trade, but Inactive
«Reply #1: April 15, 2012, 04:14:35 PM»
Considering the alt appears to be listed as ported, it wont expire. All you can really do is add the person to Pounce and hope they sign on.

Offline RIKKI

«Reply #2: April 15, 2012, 04:18:46 PM»
How well did you scour their profile?
They have a dA page up and they have an email listed on their dA as a means of contact.

And they're ACTIVE on it, active as in they were on YESTERDAY active.

If someone's inactive on FAM but has other means of contact on their profile, make use of it. They may have quit the site, not other means of contact.

Offline Chomp

«Reply #3: April 15, 2012, 04:20:37 PM»
Thank you to you both! I have done what you have suggested; I added both Avion and the alt's owner (and a few other of their alts) to pounce and sent them a message via DA. I had no idea there was a "homepage" link on their profile!

Edit:
And thanks to BOTH suggestions I have acquired this alt. <3
Thanks you guys sooooo much!!! <3

This thread may be deleted or whatever because I have been amazingly helped!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:33:59 PM by ParvoMutt »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
-Dr. Seuss, The Lorax