supersaver

Author Topic: Alt Putrid, updated.  (Read 1365 times)

Offline KaylaBonnie

Alt Putrid, updated.
«: June 08, 2007, 11:09:24 AM»
I paid the owner of Putrid, through her alt Boo 4 spaces for the name Putrid. It was a few months ago, but I kept waiting in the hopes that maybe she was just going through a busy time or had forgotten. But still no word and I was wondering if anyone knew where she is now or if something's happened.

I logged onto my old FAM account when my main was Yuck, I have our pms here though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them. If not please let me know and I'll remove them.

Val To: KayCus Posted: 18 Jan 2007 20:40 Subject: Re: Yuck wants Putrid :)
sorry i took too long to respond!
hmm,
i haven't been on furc for a while & i don't really like the name putrid that much haha.
come up with a reasonable (nothing big) offer and you can have him? i'm not very picky.
 -I offered  spaces-
Val To: KayCus Posted: 18 Jan 2007 23:36 Subject: Re: Yuck wants Putrid :) i'd go with the paypal but i'm too lazy, cause my mom would have to get all into it and such, seeing how she's the only one with a paypal account haha so, how many, 4 or 3? :/ 3 probably haha.
 -I said I would give 4-
Val To: KayCus Posted: 22 Jan 2007 19:37 Subject: Re: Yuck wants Putrid :) to Boo please?
tell me when you've sent them, and i'll give you the password
 -I traded her two and told her I'd trade the other two as they became transferable.-
Val To: KayCus Posted: 22 Jan 2007 19:46 Subject: Re: Yuck wants Putrid :)
that's fine. just give me a minute, gotta change the pw.

I sent the last two ports by gifting, over the next week and haven't heard from Boo since, I've added her to my proxy. I have been hoping there was just some rl thigns that have kept her away but now I'd really just like my spaces back. So if anyuone has heard from her or has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. And I'm not trying to implicate Val in anyway, she was completely nice the whole time, I'd just like my things back, because for me to pay for a port back then before the sale cost me $12-somethign each so it was over $40. Please help <3

Cuddly

Alt Putrid, updated.
«Reply #1: June 08, 2007, 11:50:30 AM»
Do you have logs?
Logs make it much easier to beleive and understand. :p

ghetto

Alt Putrid, updated.
«Reply #2: June 08, 2007, 12:13:31 PM»
Yea, logs or screenshots are good here. x3

Offline KaylaBonnie

Alt Putrid, updated.
«Reply #3: June 08, 2007, 12:52:57 PM»
No :( Unfortunately I moved in between so I had to redownload furc. Unless theirs some other place logs are stored. That's why I couldn't get any help from beekisn or anything. v_v So I'm just hoping that by word of mouth someone will have seen/spoken to Boo or her alts.

Offline KaylaBonnie

Alt Putrid, updated.
«Reply #4: July 04, 2007, 11:05:36 AM»
Attempting again for any help or info <3

Flamerz

Putrid
«Reply #5: March 02, 2008, 11:02:11 PM»
I actually own the alt Putrid now :/ I'm sorry for your loss, but she never had it I'm assuming, or she did and she let it expire. I am now the owner of the alt, if you aren't burned enough on it to still want it.

Offline Zim

Re: Putrid
«Reply #6: March 02, 2008, 11:06:02 PM»
Quote from: "Flamerz"
I actually own the alt Putrid now :/ I'm sorry for your loss, but she never had it I'm assuming, or she did and she let it expire. I am now the owner of the alt, if you aren't burned enough on it to still want it.

Please stop bumping dead threads. The last post here was in June.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

supersaver