supersaver

Author Topic: Ryu's Reviews  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«: June 06, 2007, 11:10:48 PM»
Some of these are old and outdated, please inform me if names changed or such

Newbnewbnewb-Traded 2 year primes for the alts Agility, Ezra, and 1 portspace. Went nicely.

Beca/Narcosis/Vio-Traded Ezra for Perfect. Fast trade, and I felt we were both secure during trade.

Reccessive/Extended-Traded Azuel, Science, and Mousefur for the alt Riiki, fast decision and great trader. Even sent the port that went with Riiki. Thanks~

Lofty-Traded Perfect, Agility, space & classics (on agility) for Shukaku and Shikamaru Nara. Great trader~! Went smooth.

Derek-Alt for alt trade, Vault for Haiku,  GREAT trade went very nice.

Julie-Traded the alt Riiki for 2 spaces. Quick contact and trade (ily Taggy! <3)

Tala-Trade me Shukaku for life tris & traded me the alt Ritsuka. MOST PATIENT PERSON <33 so nice, let me pay in a range of methods and waited as long as needed (which was a while =x) very very recommended~8D Sold her back Ritsuka & Soubi later, helped me out finacially

Fullmetal-edo-Traded her the alt Niwa Daisuke. I'm glad the alt could go to her, she deserved it (: I've also commissioned her a few times, gotta love her art <3 it's very cheap yet very good. Recommended totally

Mauser-Traded 25 GDS & the alt Bespell for Chouji allooong time ago. Very very great patience and a awsome person to trade with

Ape-Traded me Shichlet for my alt Bokushin, and also traded me Ebon whisper for one space.  :D Very good, trustworthy trader.

Deceving-Was trying to trade for the alt Deceving, I paid half of it but then she never came back o_o

Baroque-Traded birdy for Science. Went great, I felt a little unorganized on my part, 'cause Birdy's pass was too short but she was very patient :D Thankies. Also traded me Asuma for my alt Davis + spaces.

Bizzare-Was suppose do trade an alt for a space, but totally ignored me although she is still quite active and I tried posting on her forum but she just ignored me but still posted about a different matter. Didn't really appreciate it, but eh I got over it. No big deal~

Hachi-Traded alot of alts, uh can't remember them all for 1 space & 5 GDS. She's awesome <3

Snake- Traded 1 space & 3 GDS for a ferian. Very very patient and easy to trade with Recommended~! <3 Also bought life classics off them no problem

Cabyana/Raych/Medallion- Traded Caninja for Dawg print. Very trustworthy <3 Ily Caby.

Train[/size] - Traded Katrina for Davis, great trade, recommended~! <3 Also traded 25 spaces for my alt Rukia. Very very trustworthy <3 I let her in the alt as she was paying, and although she did port the alt & such, she didn't change the password till the last space was paid.

Amileth[/size]- Bought Shelby and Katrina from her, great trader! Went very smooth. <3

Kristy[/size] -Traded for Rukia. A good trader, yet I found out that she wasn't supposed to sell this alt & yadda yadda. Not honest, but overall the trade went fine.

Rukia Kuichiki-Traded me Safe for my alt Identity <3 Great, fast trade, and she's a good friend <33

L-Gave me the alt Phill. <333 I don't remember if I've actually traded with her, but she's very reliable and a great friend #SO HELPED ME GET ONE OF MY WANTED ALTS BACK =D!<3 not helped but gave me the money she rocks ^_^ <33 edit: we've traded digosxgd

Kimbley-we share alts with each other. Traded her my baby Ryuzaki. She's very reliable and a awesome person <3

Lobsel-we've traded in the past before and shares an alt of mine with me. Very trustworthy and so friendly [= (her art is amazing also)

Stoner & Shelby-I sold Pothead my alt Shelby for 30 GDS, never got the rest of the payment but overall a nice trade & person

Rikki-Gave me Aizawa <333 so nice & a awesome friend. She's also helped me out alot in the past. Thank ya #SO!

Kyle (I think it is now)-Sold me Soubi <333 Sooooo patient~! Recommended <3 Also let me sign in Soubi while I paid [:

Spike-Traded me a penguin for 5 GDS. Very smooth trade, went well.

Narika-Gave me Sano & in return I shared Ryuzaki with her. Very cool person <3 thank ya <33

Meli-Did some art for me for my alt Confusion. Went okay.

Zacky Vengeance- sdfksdf #SO~Sold me Jared for GD <33333 SO PATIENT [= reliable, even though I paid first Zacky was quick to give me the pass once signed on again. Very nice too <: RECOMMENDED =o THANK YOU~=D Also bought a tygard off of for cheap.

Amber-Bought a wanted alt of mine, Chika, off her. Very reasonable, and patient. Went smoothly thank you!! =]

I know not everyone is up here, please tell me if I forgot you~! [=

Offline Julie

Re: Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #1: June 07, 2007, 08:50:34 AM»
Quote from: "Ryu"
Taggerung-Traded the alt Riiki for 2 spaces. Quick contact and trade (ily Taggy! <3)

ily2! <333

lofty

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #2: June 07, 2007, 09:56:18 PM»
LOL. I remember our trade, it was interesting xDD

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #3: June 07, 2007, 11:57:36 PM»
xD Yessum. <3

Offline Zim

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #4: June 08, 2007, 01:48:28 AM»
Didn't I trade you Science for Birdy...? x:

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #5: June 08, 2007, 10:56:34 PM»
Yes yes you did~! Thank you very much, adding. <3

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #6: July 04, 2007, 04:41:14 PM»
+Kristy
-Meli

Offline Zodiac

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #7: July 04, 2007, 11:30:35 PM»
Review threads are not to have any indicational purpose for good or bad. Please PM another mod (as I may not be around), to have your thread unlocked, or if you have any questions as to why the thread was locked.

Offline Zodiac

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #8: January 26, 2008, 09:41:40 PM»
Thank you for PMing me back. PLease remember to edit your thread ASAP. :)

Offline RIKKI

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #9: January 26, 2008, 10:11:48 PM»
I gave you Aizawa? =x

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #10: January 26, 2008, 10:39:37 PM»
will do, thanks Turq <3
+update
& yes you did Rik <333 I was in the process of adding it. love ya [=

Offline Kel

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #11: January 27, 2008, 05:58:36 AM»
i gave you Phill and 1 Gd? xD

Offline Light

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #12: January 28, 2008, 01:12:33 AM»
You typoed my name! *shot*

BUT OMG THANK YOU you're an awesome trader toooo <3
Contacts: Light, Guzma, Owl

Mostly a non-trader now.

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #13: January 28, 2008, 10:57:58 AM»
Did I really? DX Sorry! I was editting it at like, 4 in the morning lol sorry love >:

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #14: January 29, 2008, 07:28:10 PM»
Quote from: "Genie"
i gave you Phill and 1 Gd? xD

yesss that's riightt <33

Offline Kel

«Reply #15: February 11, 2008, 07:07:40 PM»
Quote from: "Jared"

Genie-Gave me the alt Phill. <333 I don't remember if I've actually traded with her, but she's very reliable and a great friend #SO HELPED ME GET ONE OF MY WANTED ALTS BACK =D!<3 not helped but gave me the money she rocks ^_^ <33

I feel loved! <3

Offline Jokes

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #16: February 13, 2008, 04:59:21 PM»
I sold you Jared. :3
<3
Best way of contact: PMs!!! Selling tons of cheap digos!

Offline Jared

«Reply #17: February 13, 2008, 09:05:33 PM»
Quote from: "Jeanne"
Quote from: "Jared"

Genie-Gave me the alt Phill. <333 I don't remember if I've actually traded with her, but she's very reliable and a great friend #SO HELPED ME GET ONE OF MY WANTED ALTS BACK =D!<3 not helped but gave me the money she rocks ^_^ <33

I feel loved! <3

You are #SO #SO #SO

Offline Jared

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #18: February 13, 2008, 09:06:35 PM»
Quote from: "Zacky Vengeance"
I sold you Jared. :3
<3

Added =3 <3

Offline ali

Ryu's Reviews
«Reply #19: February 14, 2008, 11:43:22 AM»