supersaver

Author Topic: Alt Tortuga "Hacked"  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Froglet

Alt Tortuga "Hacked"
«: January 09, 2012, 02:04:24 PM»
On December 28th, I traded three lifer digos for three alts from "Advil". I bought Jellycat, Beaver, and Tortuga. Immediately after the trade, I changed the alts' emails to my own, waited for the confirmation, then changed the passwords. All was fine.

Until two days ago (I believe). I logged in on Tortuga to receive all these notifications about random amounts of scales being gifted to me, so I typed "info" to see what my new balance was. I'd had upwards of 15GD on the alt already (plus some silvers and one copper), and when I checked my balance, all that was left was the one copper. I logged out, and back in, thinking furcadia hiccuped, and typed "info" again. Same result.

I immediately contacted the help beekins, then proceeded to try to contact the guardians in-game, and I sent an e-mail to the guardian service containing logs of the whole thing, details, and all that. I have yet to get a reply (apparently the guardians are slow as hell at getting back to you?).

I've also found a post on the furcadia forums by Advil, who is selling the lifers I traded her, as well as a lifer catten. I'm quite irked by this, and want to buy them back, but with my GD stolen I can no longer afford to. I don't know if this is even related or not, but I thought I might mention it just in case.
.:Edit:.[Apparently she sold the dragon and lynxen I had sold her, as well as the catten to "Michael Tatsu" and "Anika Kitten". She's still holding the tris I sold her, I believe.].:End Edit:.

If anyone has info on Advil ("Kels") that she might do something like this, please let me know. I really don't want to suspect her (or anyone else) without proof, but I just don't know where I can find any.

NOTE: I have since used the Password Change Request Service to have all of my alts updated with new passwords.

Logs:
Per the other's request, their username has been replaced with ANON.
(12:14:51) ANON: Just want to clear something up, you sold a dragon and (I think) a lynxen to Advil yes?
(12:15:21) Kerasine: Yes.
(12:15:38) Kerasine: As well as the Tris she's got on hold.
(12:17:07) ANON: Ah, well she sold the lynxen and dragon off the other day to someone (as well as her catten), since you seemed to want them back given your thread.
(12:17:35) Kerasine: Motherfu---do you know who they went to?
(12:17:40) ANON: Uhh...
(12:18:06) ANON: I'll have to check my logs. I was supposed to be buying the dragon but she kept pissing me about :l
(12:18:15) ANON: So I was like "screw it"
(12:18:31) Kerasine: I hate to say it but I'm getting really suspicious of her.
(12:22:02) ANON: Yeah I'd offered life gryffe and some other stuff for the dragon to which she agreed at first, then she was all "uuuh idk now" and kept changing subjects e_E
(12:22:39) Kerasine: I really didn't want to give up my dragon. But I wanted Jellycat really bad. OTL
(12:23:16) ANON: Michael Tatsu
(12:23:51) ANON: Anika Kitten was also involved but I can't remember if she got the catten or the lynxen.
(12:24:57) Kerasine: Thanks for the info, though. I really appreciate it.
(12:25:12) ANON: No problem.

(12:29:00) ANON: Maybe the scales were sent to the alt and Advil accessed it, spending it on something?
(12:29:04) Kerasine: Someone has gifted you with DragonScales (10 GD)! Someone has gifted you with DragonScales (4 SD)! Someone has gifted you with DragonScales (2 GD)! Someone has gifted you with DragonScales (10 GD)! Someone has gifted you with DragonScales (13 SD)!
(12:29:06) Kerasine: Player info: Tortuga (ANONANONANON) Furcadia UID: 40059947 Created on: 2007-04-02/10:22:53/Mon Logged in: 1933 times Time spent in Furcadia: 61 days, 9 hours, 19 minutes, 51 seconds Extra: Squeeken Ferian , tradeable in 48 days Portraits: 5 active, 1 inactive, 0 waiting for review Item Stack: Pillows (6 remaining) Item Stack: Snowballs (12 remaining) DragonScales Balance: 0 GD, 0 SD, 1 CD (total $0.01 USD)
(12:29:21) Kerasine: I don't know. But I'm pissed.
(12:29:33) ANON: I would be too >_<
(12:29:59) Kerasine: When I told her about it, she seemed kind of fishy, but that may have just been me being paranoid.
(12:30:25) ANON: What do you mean, fishy? Was she...idk...shifty? Avoiding the subject?
(12:30:59) Kerasine: Kind of. She took a while to respond to me asking if she knew who would do it, and she kept logging out.
(12:32:11) Kerasine: And she kept saying she didn't do it even though I never even hinted at my suspicion.
(12:32:13) ANON: Oh she kept logging out on me too, she has a bad connection apparently. But yeah, she didn't like me talking about the dragon and shit so would change subject and take her time to talk.
(12:32:34) ANON: Wow that...speaks volumes. Saying you didn't do it before being accused? >_>
(12:32:39) Kerasine: Exactly.

(12:43:12) Kerasine: Mind if I post part of this on FAM?
(12:43:53) ANON: Uhh sure. I'd rather you blank out my name though, I don't want to be whisper-plagued.
(12:44:01) Kerasine: No problem.

Another furre contacted me on my alt Nudist. As per their request, their username will be replaced with ANON2.
(00:03:51) ANON2: I have some information that might be useful to you maybe.
(00:04:04) ANON2: regarding ''advil''
(00:04:09) Nudist: Yes?
(00:06:26) ANON2: She had tortuga on hold for me, right? I had given her my life squeeken way a head of time, although I think she sold that off. I have no idea, but regardless I was going to get 20 gd to her to finish paying him off, I had been off for about a week due to some in real life issues right? So seeing your thread irked me knowing she has my life and sold off the alt.
(00:06:49) ANON2: If you do say anything of this in your thread just block my name if you could. I don't need any drama.
(00:06:59) ANON2: I find her actions suspcious.
(00:07:02) Nudist: Actually, the squeeken is still on Tortuga.
(00:08:30) ANON2:  Well that's a surprise.
The alt Tortuga and/or the squeeken may or may not be sold to the above furre, at which time I will post that it has been sold.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:03:38 PM by Kerasine »

Contact me on: Froglet || Bleat

Offline Mina

Re: Alt Tortuga "Hacked"
«Reply #1: January 09, 2012, 02:34:57 PM»
Furcadia has done that to me last night saying I was gifted GD when my new balance stayed the same as the night before. It might had been pervious gift giving scales from the past but was delayed.

Contact me through dA @ EmmySama

Offline Froglet

«Reply #2: January 09, 2012, 02:40:48 PM»
Furcadia has done that to me last night saying I was gifted GD when my new balance stayed the same as the night before. It might had been pervious gift giving scales from the past but was delayed.

But then where did all of my current scales go? :/

Offline </3

«Reply #3: January 09, 2012, 04:34:07 PM»
It is, my friend gifted me 10GDs seperately (30GDs in total) , I spent them BEFORE the message popped up (The messages only showed yesterday, all three of them) , so apparently the scales that was on the alt Tortuga must have been used by Kels BEFORE she sold you the alt, I've traded with her before, she's done nothing to the alt I've had, it seems unlike her.
Basilisk  ||  Lesly   ||  Ravetastic

Offline Ravager

«Reply #4: January 09, 2012, 04:53:07 PM»
It is, my friend gifted me 10GDs seperately (30GDs in total) , I spent them BEFORE the message popped up (The messages only showed yesterday, all three of them) , so apparently the scales that was on the alt Tortuga must have been used by Kels BEFORE she sold you the alt, I've traded with her before, she's done nothing to the alt I've had, it seems unlike her.

Did you take into consideration that Kera may have put those scales on Tortuga after purchasing the alt? If that was the case, then obviously something is amiss.
The Fastest Mettaton Fan Club Member

Offline WereRen

«Reply #5: January 09, 2012, 06:42:18 PM»
I seriously doubt she did anything like that, and it's not very respectful to kut someones RL name up on a public forum without permission, even if they didn't mind. I trade with her a LOT, and I talk to her every day. She's one of my best friends, too. I know her well enough that she wouldn't and never has.

[edit]
Also, I wouldn't accuse without getting proper proof and asking Advil, or even talking it over with her.
You shouldn't post right away. It could be a glitch.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 06:45:42 PM by Patchwork Spirit »
Shifter in-game
Art / Digos / Alts / Designs

Offline Kels

«Reply #6: January 09, 2012, 06:53:45 PM»
I sold the lifers because I wanted to get a lifer to suit my two mains....I wanted 2 wolvens and life N.canine thats why I sold them. So I could get those. I dont see why im dragged into it. If you dont want something to be traded off learn not to trade.

I didnt do anything wrong. And ive never hacked anyone before NEVER. I have all good trade reviews and many freinds to back me up with those trades. I dont scam or hack.

Ive been on furcadia since I was 12 and i'm now turning 17. Ive been trading on furcadia since I was 13. Never have I scammed or hacked. :/

Just trying to clear my name. I dont see why it was so wrong for me to trade off the digos. You traded them to me they are/where in my possion which means I can do whatever I would like with the digos.

I swear to you over my dead dads grave I did not hack your account.

Thank you

Offline Froglet

«Reply #7: January 09, 2012, 07:52:06 PM»
I really don't want to suspect her (or anyone else) without proof, but I just don't know where I can find any.

As stated here, I don't want to go pointing fingers. I stated Advil/Kels' username simply because I had gotten the alt from her. I'm not saying she did anything wrong, but I'm not saying she couldn't have, either.

vexstacy

«Reply #8: January 10, 2012, 03:24:59 AM»
I fail to see the relevancy of her selling the lifers you traded for alts you received fine and well. Seems like pointless information since once you trade something you have no right over what's done with it unless it's COPYRIGHT you(example. A character design). Which. A digo is not.

Offline </3

«Reply #9: January 10, 2012, 10:04:57 AM»
I fail to see the relevancy of her selling the lifers you traded for alts you received fine and well. Seems like pointless information since once you trade something you have no right over what's done with it unless it's COPYRIGHT you(example. A character design). Which. A digo is not.

If the digos mean that much to you then maybe you should not have traded for the alts in the first place?

But all in all, Kels is no scammer or hacker, this seems like a big misunderstanding, could you have no taken into thought about asking Beekins if there was anything wrong with the gift system, Kera?

Also @ Robot Kera clearly stated, "I logged in on Tortuga to receive all these notifications about random amounts of scales being gifted to me, so I typed "info" to see what my new balance was." RANDOM AMOUNT. Otherwise she would have stated she herself put them on.

Offline Kayla!

«Reply #10: January 10, 2012, 11:24:16 AM»

Mine  did the same thing. Not just the night before but literally a week later i'll finally recieve the message about obtaining scales that showed up days before.

Offline Froglet

«Reply #11: January 12, 2012, 09:59:56 PM»
It's already been confirmed that Kels sold the alt Tortuga to me with a digo that was meant as payment from "ANON2" for the alt Tortuga. So, technically, she IS guilty of at least that theft, if not more.

...could you have no taken into thought about asking Beekins if there was anything wrong with the gift system, Kera?

Also @ Robot Kera clearly stated, "I logged in on Tortuga to receive all these notifications about random amounts of scales being gifted to me, so I typed "info" to see what my new balance was." RANDOM AMOUNT. Otherwise she would have stated she herself put them on.

As stated, I had over 15GD that I placed onto the alt myself before this happened. I did talk with the Beekins and they suggested I file a report with the Guardians.

Also, I wouldn't accuse without getting proper proof and asking Advil, or even talking it over with her.
You shouldn't post right away. It could be a glitch.

If you had read correctly, I stated that I DID talk with her prior to posting this thread.

Offline Mina

«Reply #12: January 12, 2012, 10:45:07 PM»
It's already been confirmed that Kels sold the alt Tortuga to me with a digo that was meant as payment from "ANON2" for the alt Tortuga. So, technically, she IS guilty of at least that theft, if not more.

To be fair, from an outside view, you both agreed to do the trade, # of lifers for the alt. So you shouldn't be complaining about how she's using the digos, it's hers now so she can do whatever she wants. If she wants to sell them, so be it.

Have you talked to her about this? I mean did you post this after or before you talked to her? You stated she did not reply back for awhile and would disconnect. Plus you were saying you didn't accused her about anything yet. For slow replies, we're all guilty of it. Heck, I make people wait about 34 minutes to reply back because I'd be working on something on the computer. Are you sure when you talked to her last time you were just paranoid? If so you could try talking to her again about this matter because all I see is pointing fingers at someone, showing us what happened but nothing about you and her actually talking this out. She clearly posted on the thread but you haven't replied back to her meaning you're ignoring her post and unwilling to talk to her. Will so it seems for me that is.

Contact me through dA @ EmmySama

Offline Ravager

«Reply #13: January 13, 2012, 10:03:29 AM»
So let me get this straight, the digo currently on the alt Tortuga belonged to ANON2, they paid that digo for the alt and Kels sold the alt off to Kera instead. Meaning she's guilty of theft, since that was someone else's digo. Right?

Offline Froglet

«Reply #14: January 13, 2012, 07:53:39 PM»
So let me get this straight, the digo currently on the alt Tortuga belonged to ANON2, they paid that digo for the alt and Kels sold the alt off to Kera instead. Meaning she's guilty of theft, since that was someone else's digo. Right?

That is correct.

Also, I've not seen her online when I am active to discuss things further with her.

Offline Kels

«Reply #15: January 13, 2012, 10:43:27 PM»
LOL lies just go away. Your stupidity is just mind jerking. You have no proof and really what would I gain from ripping people off and scamming LOL Seriously? Oh well I give im not getting involved. I'm done with this bull! It's funny just watched/read the Crucible and well you remind of them damn salem people, kerasine you really need to grow up. I would not soil my reputation just to rip you off. The world doesnt revolve around you hun sorry <3

Offline WereRen

«Reply #16: January 14, 2012, 11:19:57 AM»

That is correct.

Also, I've not seen her online when I am active to discuss things further with her.

It was her birthday yesterday, and shes been stressed.
Also, her internet sucks so she disconnects all the time while working on stuff.
Sorry, hun, but if you really wanted to give someone a bad rep just for the heck of it, then do it to someone else. :)
Not being immature, but really, this whole thing is turning to crap. She's very trustworthy, so stop going on with the stuff just because you need more money for stuff.
Thanks.
Shifter in-game
Art / Digos / Alts / Designs

Offline Ravager

«Reply #17: January 14, 2012, 12:37:33 PM»
I talked to Advil ingame and she asked me to post this for her. Mods, if there's a problem with any of this, just tell me and I'll make edits!

WHISPER LOGS ((removed unnecessary chit-chat hence the bridges in time))

Quote from: Whispers
(17:43:30) Advil: O: Ive got proof i traded for the sqeeken :)
(17:43:42) Advil: and that ive had over 20GD on the alt n.n
(17:43:56) Advil: I took a ton of screenies
(17:43:56) Advil: xD
(17:43:59) Robot: xDD
(17:44:02) Advil: I'll go upload to imgur
(17:44:03) Advil: xD
(17:44:05) Robot: Screenies, always good.
(17:44:14) Advil: Mhm
(17:45:13) Advil: I really wonder who the other Anon is
(17:45:18) Advil: who said I owe them a sqeeken
(17:45:21) Advil: fucking liar
(17:45:27) Advil: I owe nonone anything XD
(17:45:33) Advil: no one**
(17:45:51) Robot: Could've been an alt of Kerasine for all I know.
(17:46:01) Advil: Mhm could have XD
(17:46:09) Advil: and if they tell me the name
(17:46:33) Advil: (12:46:22) Advil: Hay who was the alt that said I owed them a sqeeken? :)
(17:46:36) Advil: if she tells
(17:46:44) Advil: me il prove i have either nor talking to them
(17:47:50) Advil: http://i.imgur.com/qtZ9V.png http://i.imgur.com/fcc1B.png http://i.imgur.com/4ynTQ.png http://i.imgur.com/1hb9P.png http://i.imgur.com/7UeXN.png
(17:47:52) Advil:  :)
(17:48:26) Robot: You were Jokul?
(17:48:32) Advil: No xD
(17:48:37) Advil: Talked to jokul xD
(17:48:38) Robot: Oh right.
(17:48:39) Robot: xD
(17:48:42) Advil: gave them 20GD :)
(17:49:00) Advil: I'm going to proove her wrong either way :)
(17:49:18) Advil: I would gladly accept the Ban if I did scamm her
(17:49:20) Advil: but i didnt
(17:49:21) Advil:  XD
(17:50:54) Advil: Do you think thats enough proof? XD
(17:51:22) Robot: Mhm.
(17:52:19) Robot: I had a bit of trouble understanding the first screenshot, but other than that there's nothing really there saying you stole the squeeken.
(17:52:30) Robot: At all.
(17:52:44) Advil: Mhm :)
(17:56:11) Advil: dude
(17:56:17) Advil: I just got the best idea! :D
(17:56:23) Robot: What? :O
(17:56:25) Advil: It shows in your log files the dates
(17:56:30) Advil: of when you loggedin >3
(17:56:35) Robot: Does it?
(17:56:38) Advil: last I logged in was the 28th bro! :D
(17:57:03) Robot: I'm a bit lost xD
(17:57:30) Advil: xD
(17:57:32) Advil: ill show you >3
(17:58:01) Robot: Okay..
(18:06:48) Advil: http://i.imgur.com/MEEuj.png
(18:06:50) Advil: LOL
(18:06:54) Advil: she can suck on that! :D
(18:07:00) Robot: Ooooh.
(18:08:48) Robot: Tis a considerable time ago you logged into Tortuga and Kera said this happened when again?
(18:09:04) Robot: January?
(18:09:06) Robot: lol
(18:09:11) Advil: Im pretty sure :)
(18:09:16) Advil: let me check more logs O:
(18:09:50) Robot: H'okay.
(18:12:15) Advil: HA
(18:12:21) Advil: she was hacked on the 31st :D
(18:12:25) Robot: LOL
(18:14:31) Advil: LOL
(18:14:41) Advil: she said on the thread 15GD was stolen correct? :)
(18:15:12) Robot: Yeah I think.
(18:15:29) Advil: she told me
(18:15:33) Advil: 40 was stolen! :D
(18:15:57) Robot: Contradicting story.
(18:18:37) Robot: What a fail.
(18:20:28) Advil: LOL
(18:20:31) Advil: i'm BA
(18:20:33) Advil: HA
(18:20:36) Robot: BA?
(18:20:37) Advil: I win FF im so happy
(18:20:39) Robot: XD
(18:20:40) Advil: shes a bitch LOL
(18:20:42) Advil: Badass <3
(18:20:45) Robot: Oh right
(18:20:50) Robot: Derp moment.
(18:20:50) Advil: LOL like lie
(18:20:50) Robot: xD
(18:20:52) Advil: liessss
(18:20:53) Advil: LOL
(18:22:17) Advil: http://i.imgur.com/ZAn8e.png
(18:22:18) Advil:  :D
(18:22:57) Advil: http://i.imgur.com/MEEuj.png http://i.imgur.com/qtZ9V.png http://i.imgur.com/fcc1B.png http://i.imgur.com/4ynTQ.png http://i.imgur.com/1hb9P.png http://i.imgur.com/7UeXN.png http://i.imgur.com/ZAn8e.png
(18:23:04) Advil: So uhm yuh she logged off LOL
(18:23:08) Advil: she knows im right :)
(18:23:48) Robot: Sooo she said that 40gd was stolen on the 8th of Jan, you have not been on Tort since the 28th of December.
(18:23:52) Robot: LOL
(18:23:54) Robot: owned
(18:24:10) Advil: YUP
(18:24:12) Advil: XD
(18:24:21) Advil: thats a totally bitch please moment! :D
(18:24:33) Robot: Hahahahahaha
(18:24:59) Advil: Can you post our logs on the forum please? :) and then the links after xD
(18:25:19) Advil: I have offically prooved her wrong :)
(18:25:25) Advil: and this feels wonderful o:
(18:25:34) Robot: Sure thing, I'll do it in a second.
(18:25:41) Advil: k thanx! :D

LINKS

http://i.imgur.com/MEEuj.png
http://i.imgur.com/qtZ9V.png
http://i.imgur.com/fcc1B.png
http://i.imgur.com/4ynTQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/1hb9P.png
http://i.imgur.com/7UeXN.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZAn8e.png

Offline mama

«Reply #18: January 14, 2012, 01:12:24 PM»

to prevent further confusion, I didnt show what I was going to post on this board. I was trying to piece everything together for a straight answer. if youd really, really like to see the whole convo, pm me, but I wont be posting it here, because it was a misinterpretation on my end. the bleep was for another, completely unrelated user, so I took the name out.

Offline </3

«Reply #19: January 14, 2012, 01:23:28 PM»
I traded Kels the LIFER SQUEEKEN fron MY alt PYROMANIA for Smutt, I also gave TORTUGA the 20GDs.

Getting this straight the Squeeken was previously on my alt Pyromania, we accepted on the deal of Lifer Squeeken and 20GDs for Smutt, which they BOTH WENT TO TORTUGA. The scales that were placed onto that alt were probably the ones I sent, I can't remember if there was a message  or not, so then Kels traded the 20GDs as stated above for ATE, but the message of saying "Someone gifted you # dragonscales!" Must'nt have came up.

Kels is no scammer guys, check her trades and I've done deals with her before. 100% Trustworthy.

Offline Froglet

«Reply #20: January 14, 2012, 06:12:44 PM»
Honestly, the bitchiness from uninvolved parties isn't necessary. I got the logs from Advil about the squeeken, and have not heard back from "ANON2" since my request for log proof. I've also talked to Cironir about it, and yes, I -did- have GD stolen from Tortuga. The GDs I put on the alt myself.

"ANON2" is Marino. Go bitch at them about lying, not me.

So really, I'm sorry for saying Advil stole the squeeken before getting logs, that was wrong of me. But I never claimed she stole any GD from me, and I never claimed she was the one to hack into Tort. So your snide remarks can piss off.
As for me saying 40GD was stolen, that's because I thought at the time that it had been stolen. It had all been gifted to the account, and none of it was there when I checked the balance. It was a mistake on my part, not realizing it was a past-gift with a delayed message.

As for why I "logged off" when Advil asked me who the other Anon was, I was AFK at the time and my internet connection was cut. I didn't log off, I was simply disconnected. ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:25:20 PM by Kerasine »

Offline Moose

«Reply #21: January 14, 2012, 06:16:43 PM»
I will only be giving one warning before action is taken.
Keep this civil and mature, and on-topic. Relevancy only; no name-calling, no childish reactions.

Furcadia: Moose

Offline </3

«Reply #22: January 14, 2012, 06:23:18 PM»
Wait, so I'm confused..
The Squeeken is most definately not stolen, I have proof of mine and Kels' trades, that ANON2 must been pulling your leg.

Is it only the scales?
Or is this case solved ?

Offline Froglet

«Reply #23: January 14, 2012, 06:30:44 PM»
Wait, so I'm confused..
The Squeeken is most definately not stolen, I have proof of mine and Kels' trades, that ANON2 must been pulling your leg.

Is it only the scales?
Or is this case solved ?

I received the proof of the squeeken coming from you, that part is done with. And I already apologized for the mix up with that. But yes, scales are still missing. I confirmed it with Cironir that the scaled I personally put on the alt were stolen off the alt. But she couldn't tell me where they went, or who took them, for a variety of reasons:
From Cironir, during our convo:
"We are completely unable to sort through messes like this (unable, not unwilling) with a reasonable time investment, which is why we can't support alt trading."
And:
01/14/12 00:38:55 Cironir: People tend to believe that we are just stubborn, though in truth it's just a matter of lacking the resources (and as a result, the tools).
01/14/12 00:39:21 Cironir: I'm looking for those GDs still. :) I just wanted to explain why I seem difficult.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:32:38 PM by Kerasine »

Offline Ravager

«Reply #24: January 14, 2012, 06:34:14 PM»
As for why I "logged off" when Advil asked me who the other Anon was, I was AFK at the time and my internet connection was cut. I didn't log off, I was simply disconnected. ;)

ANON2 was who Advil was referring to.

(17:45:13) Advil: I really wonder who the other Anon is
(17:45:18) Advil: who said I owe them a sqeeken

You revealed ANON2 to be Marino. Solved. By the way, Cironir is a guy.

supersaver