supersaver

Author Topic: Scammer/Theif pls read.  (Read 431 times)

Offline FAZ

Scammer/Theif pls read.
«: December 29, 2011, 11:00:17 PM»
Scammer/Theif pls read.
29 December 2011, 3:08 pm

I would like to report someone, who I thought was a friend, of stealing money from me and not full-filling their duties as a commissioned artist. Her name is Sweet Tart on furcadia and Crimson Napier irl. I paid her $66 for various commissions that have still yet to be started or finished. I have logs as well as emails where she has tried to negotiate ways of doing this. She has used her child and her divorce as an excuse not to have finished it. Has offered to buy me a life digo which is not even worth the full amount of what has been paid for so she didn't loose out money. She stated if I wanted a full refund on paypal I would have to wait. So after constant chit-chat on what to do... We finally agreed on waiting for her situation to get better, but since then she has never kept in touch. Never responded to my emails, facebook, myspace.. I don't enjoy feeling like a stalker to get a hold of someone who I pay hard earned money to do commissions for me. Or even a friend in general... I've tried to be understanding cause I'm sure having a child and getting divorced are easy situations to handle. Yet when it gets to the point of lost contact and dodging me... I have no sympathy. I try to trust artists when money has to be handled up front..., an due to her being a friend I expected more from her than this. I hate doing this but this has been my last resort.

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.

supersaver