supersaver

Author Topic: Kera's Reviews~  (Read 533 times)

Offline Froglet

Kera's Reviews~
«: December 20, 2011, 10:20:55 PM»
Xenon- Bought a life chinchilla from them. Transaction went through fast and easy. Very pleasant to work with, and definitely would buy from them again.

Katina- Buying two digos from them. We had a goof and the trade was delayed, but she returned my money until we could get the trade completed. Very nice and reliable.

Cassi Madalyn Redpaw- Bought a life foxen from them. My payment was delayed due to an appointment, but they were understanding and the trade went over swimmingly. Very nice, and would definitely buy from them again.

Krill- Bought an alt from them for a friend. Quick, easy transaction and very nice to work with. Definitely would do business with them again.

ozozandnayr- Sold a port to them. Another quick, simple transaction. Very nice, and would do business with them again.

Monroe- Bought two alts, Bewitch and Broom. Nice, easy transaction. Very nice to work with, and would definitely buy from them again.

LunaStardust- Traded lifers. Very nice and the trade went smoothly. Would definitely do business with them again.

Alz'bael- Bought lifer lovebird. Very nice, and the transaction was fast and easy. Would do business with them again.

she- Purchased the alt Jaw. The transaction took a couple of days due to hectic schedules and such, but it went very smoothly and it was a very pleasant trade. I would definitely do business with them again.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:23:17 AM by Kerasine »

Contact me on: Froglet || Bleat

supersaver