supersaver

Author Topic: LOLDESC Take 2  (Read 73805 times)

Offline Shai

Re: LOLDESC Take 2
«Reply #1000: November 27, 2011, 04:36:49 PM»
(You see Butthurt.)
> MY BRAIN JUST SPARKLED

Offline Shai

«Reply #1001: December 11, 2011, 01:11:04 AM»
(You see Average Furcadian.)
> hi call me AF for short. i do not know my past b/c i m a orfan! i search for my lost family and will one day fidn them al. as you look down my completely chiseled bod, you see my huge buldge which also weighs approximately 20 tons. i am friednly though. oh i also carry two swords. FURY-STRIKER my bastard sword from the temple of zeon and DEATH FUCKIN WISH, my katana. also i have a fuckin 50 cal desert eagle. [RP Notice: Will leave if I get done masturbating IRL] [yiffy][demon][angel][demi-god][vampire][werewolf][alien][thief] [assassin][herm][busdriver][High Snow Lord of the Blow Lands][mercenary][WF][mage][lesbian][omelette][hello][buttplugs,  ect][coin collector][billionaire][Am' my cock][ALPHA MALE][WoW RP][Nope.ava>][http://i.imgur.com/wwtTf.png]

that pic.

Tiggy

«Reply #1002: December 21, 2011, 11:54:43 AM»
(You see Rainbow Pegasus.)
> A large, colorful pegasus muching on sweetgrass out in Large Meadows. You see try to approach him, but he senses your approach. He marches over to where you are, and as you reach your paw out to touch his muzzle, he dissapears in a flash of feathers, such a rare sight will never bee seen again. HRT:None Donations: 0.00/10.00 Wishlist:Poneigh Ferian/Unicorn,Classic/Prime WingsRandomly he will change colors.

LOL <:B

Offline WereRen

«Reply #1003: January 07, 2012, 06:39:35 PM»
(You see Masaya.)
> She was a normal tygard. Like any other. But there was one thing wrong: She was immortal. How is this possible? Nobody knows. She lost her memory when she was a kit. Everyone thinks the gods created her. She has no idea what they are talking about. How about we keep it that way?

Is this a sci fi drama or..? Or does all 10 year-old's character's have to me some immortal demon wolf or something.. what
Shifter in-game
Art / Digos / Alts / Designs

Offline Kaila

«Reply #1004: January 20, 2012, 10:39:42 PM»
(You see Tyrone Johnson.)
> A Blood from the hood, Tyrone was just one of those niggahs, straight up, and in yo' face. He had a red T covering his tatto'd torso, and muscular body, a pair of loose fitting jeans, barely hanging onto his legs, and showing off a toned ass, clad in b-ball shorts. With a quick glare, this nig be all on you, shouting the call: "See a crip, kill a crip. watch yo' favorite color drip!" That red dew rag in his pocket just barely covered his .45, and he wouldn't hesitate to whip that bitch out. Tyrone Johnson, a straight up G, and shit, he was a stallion to boot, yeah shawty, a horse.

Offline Slypher

«Reply #1005: January 29, 2012, 10:21:45 PM»
> Ever since she was a lil' calf, she had been a looker. Now, the baby blue eyes and golden locks has grown up to be the best blue-ribbon babe in the county. Standin' a healthy five foot eleven with a perfect pair of plump, perky tits, DD or better. A solid gal with firm muscle, baby bearin' hips and a plush tush made for ridin' and boy did she ride. This buxsome bovine beauty was built to last and she loved her boys to be texas-sized or better.(vwf)(Males/herms in that order)(Loves huge cock)(Para-play or better.)
$+~x~Slypher~x~+$

Offline Slypher

«Reply #1006: January 29, 2012, 11:19:51 PM»

> Now that was a sight. Two mares walking along, perfect copies of each other to the smallest detail marking them as twins. Both of them quite tall, near 7 feet each, and seeming fairly lean muscled as well. Both of them wearing jeans and t-shirts, proclaiming 'Overly Stuffed' when put together...and then of course, the reason being those busts of theirs. Or could it be the jeans being far tigther then they should with that bulge...[Herms][Twins!][Whisper Friendly][Open minded...can be dirty.]
$+~x~Slypher~x~+$

Offline Slypher

«Reply #1007: January 29, 2012, 11:23:11 PM»
Squeek! The rodent stood about 4'6" tall and wore nothing but a pair of jeans. Nothing underneath either. Go ahead, tease him and tug out his jeans and see for yourself! Or just give him a scritch under the chin. Prefers smaller creatures, but not opposed to larger. Just say hello! F-List Ref1 Ref2 Ref3
$+~x~Slypher~x~+$

Offline Slypher

«Reply #1008: January 29, 2012, 11:25:46 PM»
The tell-tale sounds of the bed creaking a sigh of relief stirred you from your sexual stupor, he was leaving. Rolling over with sex tussled hair in your eyes, too tired to do anything but so soon after such an exhausting and mind blowing not-so-little romp,"Leaving so soon...?"you asked with a raspy voice, throat still raw from screaming as much as from gagging about him. He didn't turn around as he responded with that same rumbling voice that had made your thigh's grind upon first meeting,"No tonight..." Short, too the point and with the utmost confidence. Black furred body was hard to make out in the darkened room aside from the broad defined back of his barrel shaped body, but you could never forget all deft cuts and sharply mark definition atop mountains of muscle, a vertiable wolven adonis. Still aching from his rough treatment, his incredible stamina, and his mammoth endowment didnt stop you from reaching out for him, it only made you want him to stay longer. He pulled on his jeans, slipped into his boots with little sound or show and was headed for the door before stopping, swinging his gaze back at you over one large shoulder and smirking,"I'll call you sometime..." and with that rather vague final message he was gone, and you were left already watching the phone for that call... [Kinky][WF]

Ok I'ma stop now xD this is what happens when you stay in furn too long and just click on people xD
$+~x~Slypher~x~+$

Offline Cadaver

«Reply #1009: April 24, 2012, 11:35:30 AM»
One of my own descriptions. From when I was like fourteen. Gonna go shoot myself now:

(You see Parathion.)
> Built much like a deinonychus or velociraptor, this creature differed greatly from either, however. Cobalt mane stuck at least a foot high from his neck, green 'emo bangs' hiding the right side of the face. Temporary tattoo of some sort gracing left shoulder, 'arms' bent much like a praying mantis' legs would be. A collision of neon colors, a parasitic twin leg, a mouthed tail and three tongues, hyperactivity, gluttony, and zero sense; Parathion.
Cadaver
Baal || Cancer || Cruel || Jeremy
Sean || Virus || Zane

Alts For Sale || FAZ Account || DeviantART || Weasyl

Offline Zuko

«Reply #1010: April 24, 2012, 12:02:16 PM»
(You see Aries Ramson.)
> (URL: http://e621.net/data/31/11/311198e1ba8b658a05d70fa0a6de4853.jpg) http://e621.net/data/31/11/311198e1ba8b658a05d70fa0a6de4853.jpg Always in trouble! The young ram would travel down from his mountain to visit the city below, getting in trouble at the bars or with some rowdy kids at a house party, maybe banging the hot milf who payed him to mow the lawn! Either way, Aries was just a normal young ram looking to havesome kind of fun, his two friends LJ and Brandon (and pot dealers) are his true  brothers, usually hanging with them back at the mountain cottage playing video games. [Have a very specific RP I want lately, I want this character to be a Alien species who seduces furrs in order to breed](URL: http://e621.net/data/98/33/9833f58a1b5a7322e81627ea590de68a.jpg?1300166416) http://e621.net/data/98/33/9833f58a1b5a7322e81627ea590de68a.jpg?13 (URL: http://e621.net/data/98/33/9833f58a1b5a7322e81627ea590de68a.jpg?1300166416) 00166416 [and I KNOW she's an octopus LOL] [RL ref pic if asked]

the milf part made me lol.

Zuko           Spider-man          Legend

(10:19:03) Aang: I woke up like three hours ago and then I sat in bed reading a book about unicorns and then I cried because the unicorns were SO AWESOME

Offline Piper

«Reply #1011: April 24, 2012, 03:09:02 PM»
(You see Lunarflower.)
> you see a wolf laying on the ground her paws crosed and head up she looked little on the thin side but the rest  just looked like a normal wolf. you can`t see her eyes that clearly but when you take a closer look you see she is slightly different, than it becams viseble her eyes! she has blue eyes! (URL: http://www.wix.com/lunarflower/lunarflower) normale wolf  would have yellow or maybe green but she had blue ones, when you ask whats species she is.she catches your eyes she stood up and her eyes not turning away from yours, then she proudly anwers:''i am a moon wolf, coming from a great line of moon wolves.''

in yellowstone, mind you.
Pity

Offline Cadaver

«Reply #1012: April 24, 2012, 05:14:48 PM»
(You see Ariadnaa.)
> A young woman is seen wearing a blue fitted top and a long color skirt with a slit in the front, showing her long legs. She has glassy medium- brown eyes that was apparent and a light complexion. Her silky hair is worn in tortured curls, falling down to her face and into her shoulders. She acts meek on the outside, but has a soft smile as she wanders around. FLW] [Whisper friendly!]

What color is 'long', I wonder?

(You see XeeR.)
> you could see a sexy  looking wolf walking with confidence and  smiling at you, maybe looking for company or some fun. He doesnt wear  anything more than a pair of tight shorts that shows a big bulge between his legs [Bi][WF][loves being pulled onto laps]

Now I'm scared.

> Creature of angelic appearance, though any assumptions that this one was an "angel" would be oh-so-very wrong. Raven-feather locks sprout from her head, curling over pale-skinned shoulders and framing a soft, feminine face. Bold eyes the colour of an angry sea were hidden behind long black lashes, lids rimmed with black and gold. Her curvacious figure was covered with a white silken dress, the hem reaching just below her knees, but with slits up the sides to her wide hips.. Upon her feet, a pair of crimson stilettos. A golden trinket around her left ankle jingled with every step the tall beauty took. Something wasn't quite right about this one. [Human?] ?..this beloved perversion.? [WF]

My only real problem with this one is that her avatar had... mahogany hair, black fur, and purple and gray clothing.

(You see Avilnn Harpy.)
> The face and torso of a young human girl.. but the rest of her body was something else. Her soft white skin gave to white feathers down her arms forming into wings. Feathers down her legs end with tougher skin of the harpy girl's talons. She had reached maturity years before but her form was small and built for flight.. a close inspection of her wings would find clipped feathers, the girl rendered flightless. She looked quite defenseless without any way of quick escape she was left quite shy and nervous. [stuff] [nc]

WAY TO GET YOUR MYTHOLOGY WRONG. Harpies, if I recall, are hideous and smell like roadkill. >>;;;
Cadaver
Sean || Virus || Zane

Offline Piper

«Reply #1013: April 28, 2012, 12:40:05 PM»
> (URL: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=11245) Saint James is what they called him back in his homeland, now he is a slave stuck behind bars. Trapped like a beautiful caged bird he is. The wolf sat there on his knees, his paw like hands gripped the iron bars as he lay his head against the interior of the cage. Creatures and owners a like would pass by and occasionally stop to inspect him. At first glance you see a pure white cross on his head surrounded by a sea of black fur. Your temptation peeks and your curiosity persuades you and your hand reaches through the bars. You feel the soft white spot, then some how you feel oddly warm and comfortable. The slave's ears peeked and slowly the wolf awoke from his dreamless slumber, deep blue eyes stare back at you. You start to feel a light buzz in your head which felt wonderful, you close your eyes and your ears ring softly from a mysterious buzz in your head. Your hand slips off his head and suddenly your jerked back into reality. You open your eyes and look down at this male, his eyes were closed once again and seemed like nothing had happened at all. You feel normal, but your intrigued by this male. You can't help but to study him, this time more thoroughly. His physical stature was, appealing to all. The male's body was strongly built, muscles bulged in all the areas of a man. Battle worn would suit his look, minus the scars. White markings appeared on his fur which looked like 'old' latin language that was written all over his body. Few could make out a few words but the rest is unclear. "Angelus inter Angelos, daemon inter daemons." coiled around his forearm. These markings and choice of words are unknown by most... The only clothing he wore was wrapped around his waist, a long tannish strip of cloth known as a loin-cloth. What happens (URL: Whisper Friendly!) next?
Pity

Offline Cadaver

«Reply #1014: May 15, 2012, 02:07:51 PM»
(You see Suiicune.)
> A light blue dog with a emrald coloured dimond on its head and blood shot eyes with the markings of white dimond shapes all over its body and a white muzzle along with a white tummy, it has white ribbons that flow beside it that start from the back of its and wave to its front, it also has long wavey purple hair that starts from behind the dimond on its head all the way to the back of its body, it is known to love water and can make any bad water good along with the power to walk on the water if it wishes to, it is also very speedy and powerful when it comes to battles.

...What
Cadaver
Sean || Virus || Zane

Offline Ukomi

«Reply #1015: May 15, 2012, 02:37:19 PM»
I don't know if someone posted this one yet

> ok so i am a cheerleader and i am smart but all you think cheerleader r stupid and think of their selfs.R u jelouse bcuz we get all the boys and u dont.Is it bcuz we get the attention. Is it bcuz u tried out and didnt make it.I like soccer but im not good at it. Ok so you r 1 of those retards who think were stupid just SHUT UP. Mabye it is bcuz we dress better at abercrombie areopostal hollister and are preppy.................. .......... if you play chess you are a loser thinking this sport is dumb. good sports: cheerleading, soccer, volleyball, tumbling, football BORING SPORTS: chess and all that geeky stuff

I know she di-ent, Dont make me snap my fingaz in Zformation. xD

Portrait Artist: www.ukomi-chan.deviantart.com
Furcadia contacts: Headphones

Offline Bittered

«Reply #1016: May 15, 2012, 03:00:30 PM»
> A maiden Lookibg to find her way in this starnage new world, and wonering with could prossibly happen to her life next...

oh okay
Wey Wey Wey
° Jinn | Tomomi °

Offline fendi

«Reply #1017: May 18, 2012, 04:13:52 PM»
(You see big joe hotstuff.)
> i like girls. send me a pm if your a girl and your not ugly :)

Offline Shan

«Reply #1018: May 24, 2012, 10:21:58 PM»
Glowyyyy
do wut now?

Offline penny

«Reply #1019: June 24, 2012, 04:02:30 PM»
(You see Christmas tree.)
> As you walked along the snow-covered forest path, you came across a miniature brightly coloured Christmas tree. You wondered why something this pretty was sitting out here all alone, so you decided to take it home to make it yours. Just when you were going to pick it up, it grew arms & legs, & turned into a Canine! you ran away as fast as your legs could carry you.

Offline Lemongrab

«Reply #1020: August 07, 2012, 01:26:41 PM»
(You see ` ´DemonessShadow` ´.)
> MATE:none/looking BREED:dark elven fariy shadow HOME: dark shadow forest IN HEAT  DESC: washes her naked body in the ocean not noticing you there she continues then she sees you and flies on to her branch weary but curious she watches then flies off into the darkness of the forestCRAZED MANIAC PHSYCOPATHIC KILLER

Offline Scandinavia

«Reply #1021: December 02, 2012, 11:00:04 AM»
(You see Arashi Minako.)
> Eyes of bright violet gaze out over the world. A beautiful leopard clad in a uniquly gorgeous crimson sari. As you gaze upon this leopard, you see a stunningly beautiful femme, yet secrets are hidden beneath that skirt as well as within the powers this leopard posesses. [Herm currently] [gender shifter] [submissive] [Prefers males, herms, or she-males. No women please.] [Has ability to get pregnant in all forms.] [loves being tied up.]

i dont even know what to say about this...o.o there was a link, but I removed it, as how the pic was too inappropriate

Offline Rex

«Reply #1022: December 19, 2012, 06:28:51 PM»
> Was once a young, beautiful feral  wolf. Always running around full of energy and  loving to snuggle up with his loved ones.  Recently though  he's begun changing and growing into a fine young looking anthro wolf.  His black fur  remaining the same but his pink  patches being replaced mainly by blue on his hands and foot paws. He may have been abit older now but he still kept his young,playful and loving personality.[ Gay  19 years old] (URL: http://e621.net/post/show/235459/abs-biceps-black_fur-blue_fur-boxers-bulge-canine-)  Ref~ (URL: Alpha of Morning Star Family and  taken by Aron and Amali) Alpha

... I am not sure what to make of this..
As if it weren't confusing enough that a feral wolf grew into an anthro wolf...

Offline WereRen

«Reply #1023: August 23, 2015, 02:04:49 PM»
(You see Coraline.)
> one time 5 years ago in dog pound i wanted to sit under that big $!? cherry blossom tree but 5 wolves were there first so i fought them 5 vs 1 on the alt coralline because i didn't have this alt and i gave them an $!? kicking and they all left they just started jumping at me because i wouldn't leave so i just started punching them to the ground and sewing buttons into their corneas while yelling about the other mother

Saw this jewel in AI today.
Shifter in-game
Art / Digos / Alts / Designs

Offline Scandinavia

«Reply #1024: September 14, 2015, 02:55:21 PM»
> You see a witty, sarcastic, cynical and jaded teenager with brown, poofy hair down to her shoulders. She has side swept bangs. She wears round glasses, a pleated miniskirt, and long combat boots. She has a crush on the guitarist Trent Lane and GUITARISTS ARE SO MUCH HOTTER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS LIKE KEVIN. Ahem..

Just...I don't even know..