supersaver

Author Topic: Jazzie  (Read 265 times)

Offline FAZ

Jazzie
«: October 14, 2011, 11:00:51 PM»
Jazzie
3 August 2011, 1:14 pm

I don't know really think this is an art alert, yet anyway. She literally just up and disappeared on me.

Jazzie approached me probably about a month and a half ago, said she wanted three linearts of her character in exchange for a life lynxen. I said that was fine, and I began drawing almost instantly. I finished the first lineart within a week, sent it to her, and she loved it. It took me about another week to get the second one done, and I sent this one to her - she never said anything at all. And she was online.

I waited for two weeks for a response and got nothing, but I never saw her online. That seemed normal to me because we had usually been sending offline whispers. At this point I left her an offline whisper asking if she still wanted the commission, cause if she didn't I would attempt to resell the lineart.

Still no response from her. She hasn't been online, though, so I'm guessing she just hasn't seen any of it. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of her? Jazzie on furc was the ONLY contact she gave me.

Source: Furcadia Art Zone - Art Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Art Zone for additional information.

supersaver