supersaver

Author Topic: Changing Usernames  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Zim

Changing Usernames
«: September 01, 2011, 03:06:50 AM»
As of late, there has been an influx of people switching accounts instead of simply changing their username.

This is NOT allowed.

All FAM users are only allowed one account. If you wish to change your name, you are able to do so yourself by accessing your profile and going to "Account Settings":

When you're there, you can change your display name (it will be a box towards the top).

Anyone found with multiple accounts WILL be banned in accordance with the rules. If you have more than one account that we have not caught yet, PM me so we can take care of the other one before we put a ban in place. If you are already banned, you can contact myself or another moderator ingame or through other means (AIM, FAZ, etc.) to get the ban lifted.

Don't forget to re-read the site rules if you're unclear, and feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding this or any other policy.

If there aren't any staff on Furc or AIM, leave me an offline message on Zim saying which accounts are involved and which you'd like deleted so I can take care of it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 05:07:09 PM by Zim »

I'm only mean out of necessity.